SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just too good... too good... Laughing
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Someone also needs to be in charge of scheduling food days for the home office, complete with a list of who is responsible for bringing what. I can think of nothing more frustrating than to be starving, thousands of miles from home, and getting a listing of the food that will be available during the next staff luncheon.

At work, we used to rotate who would bring snack to staff meetings. It was a pain in the ass.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When do all the Reverends receive their customised TWATberries for easier e-mail communication?

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

glad to see there are plans afoot for adamu. i was starting to wonder whether you would have been better off making an exception to the eater rule and burning him in the vague hope that he might sit back and realise that his activities are what led to his 100 day trip to chad and may even think of changing his ways. I'm sure you lot have much better plans in place for him though Twisted Evil
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The fact that he went straight back to scamming after being home for only a week or two shows how little he learned. Oh well, on to lesson number 2. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

do you reckon he'd have learned more had he been burned (at least that way he couldnt possibly fail to link his scamming to his ordeal) or would he be just as likely to put it down as one bad experience and go back to his old ways?

either way, i'm eagerly looking forward to his next lesson!
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The goal is to make them so wary (paranoid) of anything "odd" that they will twig on victims quickly and thereby become ineffective at scamming.

Some lads don't learn very quickly. Evil or Very Mad

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Aliena
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
You should tell him that the proper greeting is to hold his hand up with his middle finger down - - and the other fingers straight up - and to say "Kiss, Air, and Tease"

That is like giving the middle finger....and saying some bad words!!!

Eliza.. I am shocked!! Wash your mouth out with soap!!! Laughing Laughing

(BTW.. it's pronounced "kus" and is even better if you tack "umak" on to the end of it!) Very Happy

Jojo.. I feel another morals attack pressing down on me again.. sending him with a sign like "Mohammed is a TWAT" is hardcore.. remind me again how much of a TWAT this guy is... Confused

Last edited by Aliena on Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ A sign like what? We haven't had them holding signs in ages.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Aliena
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ bloody hell you're fast.. gimme time to edit! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was talking about the new lad.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That sign was given to the original lads on safari. Actually, they came up with the sign themselves. Smile

Edit: Now, the bomb threat in the bank, well, that was our doing. Laughing

Aliena
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK.. someone is messing around 'cus I aint mad or soft in the head.. and as you can see.. I even "quoted" Eliza Doolittles post - which followed straight on from Jo Jo's post which has also disappeared.. along with a couple of others..

Jo Jo's post was the one where it said that the new lad that Freddie Fudpucker didn't have time to deal with cus of school has been handed over and was on his way to Chad on Monday with a one way ticket and would have a sign that said "Mohammed is a TWAT"

Yeah, yeah.. I'm bonkers.. but where the Hell did I mange to quote Eliza Doolittles post from if it didn't exist huh?

Sheesh! I'm being scammed! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Page 1 Wink

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Err, it's right here Aliena. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133890#1102826

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Aliena
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you mean I'm mad and soft in the head? It aint my fault - it's never my fault.. so it must be yours! Laughing Laughing Laughing

These hash conditions have sent me loopy.. and it's all your fault I tell ya..

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Please don't send me to Chad. I don't want to be stredded there.
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-- deleted - wrong thread!

guy nawaaa for you oooh

Last edited by Fryer on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Confused

Do we say thanks for that?

bgbauz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Professor So And So,

Set up emails to recipients by number. The most important people receiving mail is #1 and so on. Different colors for the numbers. You could demote Ben to #2 if he misbehaved and miracle might be a 3 already. Grade and adjust. Manipulate like children.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^WTF?? Confused

Do you think we actually spend time on this or something???

Wow!

Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fry - did you deliver that piecea information to the wrong thread?
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ginger - "SAVE ME!"

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ All, I did NOT post that in this thread, I promise. It was posted in the lotto lads thread...either that or I'm really losing what's left of my little tiny mind! Embarassed

Sorry!! Now back to the topic at hand....

guy nawaaa for you oooh
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

None of this exists. It's all in everyone's heads.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We thought that you would all appreciate this email to .

Quote:
"SUBJECT: NOW THE LAWS

Your Lordship Reverend William,

Our humble advise regarding to Mr.Godspower Jessa is that the TWAT should send his travel expenses back to him or through us as the Leaders here in Africa. Then, leave his full conversion to us as we shall gradually do that. Also, when he receives that grant from you, his mind will be at rest that the TWAT holds a living standard. Also, it will be a security to us as members doing TWAT business in the future without any form of sabotaging efforts from the unknown would be member.

Nevertheless, we would appreciate that you decide fast on what would be our next line of action regards to our new membership into the fold of TWAT Laughing as we are not in our base now rather in a strange land (CHAD) which you have choosen for us. Bearing in mind that we are just managing to ensure that we remain connected talking with you without enough knowledge about TWAT and exigencies that will keep us going with the movement of TWAT concerning our continous staying here in N'Djamena- Chad without knowing actually where we are heading to or what the mission is for. In a nutshell, we are ever ready now to accept the opened seal of the true TWAT in order to enable us to move into the next level of the new world of business in the TWAT folds. With all due respect that you will understand the little way we can put our assurance of trust to the body of TWAT and confidenciality of the issues within the confinds of the body of TWAT. We now meant the true representation and now ask that you come out openly to give us the clear picture of what this is all about and to accept and welcome us in a clear directions and with embracing arms with one another.

Where is Reverend Benjamin Dover??? We hope that we are not going out of focus. In this regards, we believed that hearing next from you will be THE LAW.

Thank you and three happy cheers to the TWAT. (Nice... we cheer for TWAT as well)

Your humble servants,

Rev.Miracle Charles Ubeji and Rev.Andrew Ezekiel Omezi

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a glorious email. They are taking it so seriously.

One thing that we don't always write about is how we are working in the background. We normally have several things going on here. This is one of the many workings we have in the background I thought I would like to share. Sister Anita, the 15 year old intern, is writing back and forth with Godspower's son, Famous. Here is an interesting email from Famous, in response to my picture I sent him:

Quote:
i will attached my picture to you,

but why did u and ur sister open your mouth when taking the picture,

how old are you,and i will like both of us to chat on line so that i can see you on cam and you see me on cam.

cam to cam will be better,how do you think about that.

that will be better.

Yours
Famous

Anita is quite cute...

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic