SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Script Feeding

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just wondering how often scam baiters try to feed excessively silly scripts to scammers.

I am currently trying to write a completely implausible script up (got bored as hell with an essay I was writing) to see if I can feed it to someone. Luckily, it is just about as moronic as that Mars script someone fed out a while back, so there is little doubt that it will fool any potential victims.

Anyone else ever try feeding a stupid script to a lad to see if it popped back around later on?

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember someone posting one on here. I think it was based on the Hitch hikers Guide To The Galaxy, but i can't remember it clearly.

Will try the search button, but it never puts out for me. No matter how much i spend on fine wine and dancing.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

I fed my lad "alternative" scripts. He was pretending to be an FBI character, warning my character to stop being involved with the imaginary scammers my character kept talking about. So, my character elicited the help of the "FBI" to evaluate all email offers she was receiving. I made fake scripts and kept bombarding the "FBI Agenter" with them, to have her check their legitimacy.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The one I am writing up involves a guy in the South African Navy who has been stuck on the bottom of the ocean in a submarine for the past 5 weeks because his now dead captain, (note the TBC initials), ran the vessel into the ocean floor at 20,000 leagues. Supposedly the Captain had been ordered to do so by the Commander of the Navy because an Al Qaeda Terrorist Mole was on board.

I should mention that the submarine's serial number is .

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make the 419 less obvious.

It won't shout out to a victim, but a scammer will notice it.

EDIT: i'm thinking, maybe have a script where you have to include lots of emails for them to get back. So
"If you are A: A home owner with children, please reply to Mariam Abeche at ...
If you are Z: A talking hors, please reply to Charles Soludo at"
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I initially had my guy be part of the of the South African Navy. But that's in the first line so I switched 419 to 108 thinking it would be way too obvious.

EDIT:

How's this: Serial Number . If you pull out the 419 it reads "love to scam bait".

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic