SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My mugu claims I will die by Aug 15th

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my check scam lad I have been baiting has cast a spell on me. He claims I will die by Aug 15th. A little back story. Ab0tt C0le is a lad that sent me a check for $500,000 months ago. I told him that I cashed it, but will not send him a dime. I have spent the last few months traveling the globe snorting premium cocaine and banging whores.

Well his "boss" called me (and this guy was not African) asking me why I will not send them the money. I tell him that I sent Ab0tt the money and I don't know what he is talking about. Ab0tt immediately calls me CRYING (no joke), claiming that I ruined his life. Cry me a river.

So recently, we have been going back and forth with me trying to "help" him out of his predicament. He claims he is on the run and has not seen seen his family in over a month (and I strangely believe him). Well he has tired of my "help" and has supposedly cast a spell on me. I tell him that my shaman has countered his spell. Well he disagrees. Here is the email:

Quote:
YOUR PASTOR CANNOT EVEN TAKE YOU OUT OF THIS PROBLEM,I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT I DONT NEED YOUR MONEY ANYMORE,YOU CLAIMED THE MONEY BELONGS TO YOU RIGHT?DO YOU REMEMBER TO TELL YOUR PASTOR YOU STOLE SOMEONES HAPPINESS AWAY,I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY MISERABLE SLIP YOU SEND.I BET YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN,YOU WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE MIDDLE OF NEXT MONTH EXCEPT YOU PODGE OUT WHAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU.JUST WAIT AND SEE WHERE WE ARE HEADING TO.I AM NOT READY TO SEE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE GREATEST DEVIL I HAVE SEEN LIVING.YOU WILL PAY DEARLY I BET YOU AGAIN.

ANY OF YOUR FAMILY THAT TAKE UP ON THAT MONEY THT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU WILL SEE THE SAME DEATH YOU WILL ENCOUTER BEFORE 15TH AUGUST.

I have hundreds of emails with this guy. Maybe I will publish them on the site. This guy has provided me with tons of fun.

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DaMayor - You seem to have upset him. Was it something you said.. Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have bent over backwards to try to appease this guy. He is such a whiner. Anyone want a go at this guy? Would love to have someone play my shaman.

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep taunting him a coupla times a week, saying you feel fine, let him waste more time on abusive replies, then, assuming you're still alive on the deading date, send him a special gift.... Razz

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Da Mayor, would it be a problem if your shaman was Russian, if not necessarily in Russia right now? I'm sure that K0sche1 B3ssmyertn1kh would counter this Lad's pathetic little hedge wizard with ease. PM me if you're interested.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent. I have also introduced John Hagee (Televangelist) to this bait as well. Someone could play him too.

Closed lad accounts

haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if he would mind changing it to the 16th of August as you have booked a perm on the evening of the 15th Laughing

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a juju death threat for 7th July at 7.00pm.

I can't tell if it worked. Very Happy

I'd tell him that in view of his threat you are eating the finest foods you can find - steak au poivre washed down with a bottle of Mouton de Rothschild and making an offering to the Gods - after all you won't need all the money you're spending if his threat comes true.

See if he has any ideas of ways you can blow your money having fun and pleasure before you pop your clogs.

Show him a receipt from here

http://www.pink928.com/

to show that it's not just food you are blowing your money on. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer,

Bwahahaha. Very funny. I will send him a receipt.

Closed lad accounts

haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

send him this photo and tell him you are impervious to any spells as you bought a protective helmet Image

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Canospam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thats great!
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check weather.com to see if it rained where he was today. If it did, email him saying that your personal witch doctor made it happen.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Russian medicine man has contacted my lad. Waiting to see if he has responded to my shaman.

Closed lad accounts

dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

>tsk<

Well.. sorry to hear about your untimely death.

Lemme know where I can send flowers Sad

Seriously tho: Get a copy of a full blown medical and attach that to the email a few days before the date. Tell him how your colon, bowels, the ummm 'plumbing' with your sex drive - everything is working fine!

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn. I too would be telling him how i'm spending all my money on cigars, boats, booze, and woman (and that dratted search button).

Also, i wonder when the next solar eclipse will happen in lad land. I may keep an eye out for it actually. You might be able to convince a few of the numpties that your shamen can make them go blind.
Super Girl 3
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't you tell him you've started to invest the money in another project. Get a new email address and set up your own scam and tell your boy all about how you think this guy deserves his money. Shivers had a bait like that. He set up a third party email and watched his scammer mail with his alias.

It was great reading fun! And a wonderful twist, will keep this guy going and see how he deals with the "other" scammer.

-"I will make sure i give you a big aids ok."
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He never replied to K0sche1. Shall I taunt him, or will you?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dis this guy ACTUALLY send you a legit check for 500k?

>>>Need some chickens?<<<
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Of course not HP. The check was obviously fake Smile

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Harry,

This guy is part of a check scamming crew. He wanted me to cash the check, take 10% and send them the rest. The check is bogus and had I cashed it, I would have been on the hook for the entire amount.

Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic