SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Funny Baiting Names

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not going to bother masking as I use a character for a while and then move on, and anyway some of them are famous. None of my lads have ever learned the value of google.

Serious ones:

Kate Garraway (Early morning UK TV presenter)
Patrick Bateman (Protagonist of "American Psycho")
Maurice Micklewhite (Real name of the wonderful Michael Caine)

And the rudest one I've used: (I've since grown up at ditched it!)

Anne / Andy Nalwarts. (A Nalwarts) Crying or Very sad

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite lately has been Alvin Fannyc0x. I have been thinking of getting him together with Seym0ur Cheeks into a law firm specializing in international probate (NOK) cases.

I'm not sure which would sound best: "Cheeks and Fannyc0x" or "Fannyc0x and Cheeks"?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am currently using M0rtimer Sn3rd, J0ck Str4p, and Alan Gr33nroast.

In the past I have used:

Th0mas Crapp3r
Rumm0nd C0ke
Alan Gr33nspock
Tom F00lery

Future intended use:

Hamm0nd Sw!ss
Art Kr!ddick
Adam B4um

I am sorely tempted to attempt a check bait for D4ffy Duck.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first bait used the name of

Spankme Bigdaddy

I really wanted a trophy pic with that name on a sign.

New Super Church/Charity Form added in Album #2. 39 PAGES OF PURE TORTURE
Album 2. - PDF's and DOC's: My Great PDF Forms can be found here!

Email me at [email protected]
Please put EATER REQUEST in the Subject to dodge the STUPID Junk Filter.

Deuzer's Make-it-yourself WU Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself MG Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself Bank Transfer Form
pony
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fonda Cox and Harry Boner.

Fonda has a son, Harry, and a husband Sualos. Her middle name is Miget. Harry is single, but his mom's name is Anita.

Most lads don't get it, and most real people on dating sites do, so I haven't gotten any non-scammers. Of course the profiles I post are so dull and uninteresting that no one else is interested anyway.

Safari Willy - Accra to Abuja
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm currently baiting as

(Jacking you around)

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1hava L1ddlewehner.(I have a Little wehner(penis))

she is yet to get a trophy of a lad holding a sign with her name on it

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My new guy is Hector Intimidus - i has a thesaurus and dog Latin.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tuco - Cheeks and Fannycox.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.

Last edited by The Blackwood Con on Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am thinking about using various pasta names as new characters. Ron Zoni, Torta Lini, etc.

Maybe it is because I am OLD, the sexual innuendos don't do much for me. Confused

Edit to add: So much for using the "mask" function sparingly... Surprised

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm not going to not mask a name or something when it is unique enough to make 419eater come up as the only search result. Wink

And luckily I have run out of name ideas so I won't be needing to use the mask function for the next month and a half. Laughing

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can 133t if you want or don't post any and all ideas that you have or might use sometime in the distant future.

The reason NOT to use the "mask" function, is that it takes a lot of band width (I am sure that is in a sticky that I will look for so you don't have to).

You have posted enough names in the OP for about 2 years of baiting. The most recent posting is nothing that NEEDS to be masked, and the Mod who made the request did it nicely, I was just trying to keep you in some kind of good standing with the Mods and Admins here. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Good_Ash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been using college mascots. Actually, I've only used one so far. There are a lot of names to be used, and the image of lads conversing with semi-ficticous characters with huge rubber heads gives me unending giggles.

My current favorite baiting ID is this guy: Link-o. He is a motivational speaker hired to work with a major university.

voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like Kim Jong-il. The first couple times, Kim was a 67 year old former North Korean military dictator and recent immigrant to the US. More recently, I need a female character. So, Kim is now a mid-20s rock n roll CD cover designer and former super model.

In the Rock n Roll bait, all the band members are named for famous pirates: Bart Roberts, Henry Avery, Tommy Tewes, Jack Rackham and Eddie Teach. They're metal band is named after Blackbeard's ship, Qu33n Anne's Revenge.

My favorite started as William Rollins L@dcatcher who simply goes by L@dcatcher or Lad. Lad has 2 sons ... Lad Jr and Lad III and a granddaughter, Ladette. The boys run their own businesses ... L@dcatcher B@iters that supplys nets, line and bait to commercial shrimpers and L@dcatcher S@faris, a hunt club specializing in Sn1pe Hunts and their signature event, the L@dcatcher Annu@l Wild G00se Hunt.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@voudoujoe - How is the world did your lads not catch on to that? Don't they know we call them lads?

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^No, why would they know that we in the Eater community call them that?

How would they know that, unless they are reading here, and why would they read here for very long IF at all?

They are trying to get money from victims and so they don't read Eater for pleasure or sport. They have things to do.

Yes an occasional lad shows up here and even finds themself (it usually ruins a bait). It is rare.

The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do they register and comment after finding themselves? I would...

MissDirection
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen it.

I might go with names in different themes than sexual innuendos. Like what has been said before they're okay but not lol-worthy. And also I'm bad at it Razz

Asteroid/Comet Baiting names:
Kuiper Cubewano
Kuiper Edgeworth
Halley Bopp
Encke Tunguska

Botany Baiting names:
Rosy Posey
Iris Flora
Pretty much any flower as a woman's name
Chrysa N. Themum
Rho D. Dendron

I'm sure I'll come up with more, feel free to use. Very Happy

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i like amanda huggenkiss

nothing better than seeing a lad with a sign saying "i would love to meet amanda huggenkiss"!

maybe "Daw luh Chawpuh" ($ chopper)

cluh midya
ess teedee
professor "p. nyss"
syph iliss

they're really dumb.... Crying or Very sad

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ But they had me laughing, nonetheless.

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bait with
An1ta C@wk
Hugh E. Rection

Hugh is the lawyer for Anita.

All my names are penis jokes. I am just sick like that.

Or I think Freud would have a field day with me. I am sure some of our eater friends work in Psychology and will have the men with nets after me when they read this.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sometimes bait with thw Wright brothers:

Luk3 Wr1ght3 and
Re1d N Wr1ght3

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I too like the weiner names.

But they have to be clever. I think the funny is trying to phonetcially spell a name so that the lad doesn't get the joke.

I mean comon, I'm right now "Mr. Soar Ashold". I was almost arrested by Officer Shanker, who was blistering mad at me for importing animals without proper documentation.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Countess Bathory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Ive been using are

Lady Emm@ R0yd-H3rtz
D0n K1dick
Cuthb3rt Curmudgeonly

ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel way too plain for just using Ron Popeil!

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic