SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad meeting (idea)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr.X
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this idea about how about really meet your lad? Well actually you aren't going to meet your lad, but your lad is going to meet your another lad. Get them to Safari in the same place and say to lad #1 that he needs a sign reading example your scambaiting name. Then tell to lad #2 that he should go and talk to a man that has this sign. Well your lad #1 could give an envelope to lad #2. Lad #1 goes for the safari, because he'll gets money if he gives this mail to lad #2 and lad #2 goes there, because that is the way he'll get information about retrieving his money. I haven't thought this through, but I think this would be a nice thing to do when I'll get more experience.

Has anybody done something like this?

Edit. corrected one thing. This could be a nice goal for me (: Well let's see if I can assure 2-3 lads to meet someday ^^

Last edited by Mr.X on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Smile

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think variants of it go on all the time, but don't forget lazy lads are a nightmare to get in one place at the same time!

But why don't you try it, work at it, and then post up a glorious thread when it all looks like it'll work out - especially if you can get them to meet in front of a public webcam Wink
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr.X wrote:
Has anybody done something like?

Yes. Currently we have a lad meeting in Ndjamena, Chad. One lad is from Benin, one from Ghana.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133890

(page 100ish is where the lad meet takes place I think)

I did another one a while back with Gomer. Basically, one lad was told his money would be at this other lads house, in a suitcase. The other lad was told to hand over a suitcase, which I told him to fill with shredded newspapers. As you can imagine, it did NOT go well.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=112056&highlight=kevin+suitcase

That same lad also met with one of RoyCropper's lads. He traveled from Ghana to Benin City, Nigeria to tear down a TWAT pyramid. The meeting happened, with some funny results.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=749741#749741

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr.X wrote:
Has anybody done something like?

Sure, but we never get tired of those. If you pull it off, go for a third lad to take pictures. Very Happy

wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too funny ! I actually had a surveilance mugu watching Kevins house that day, all we got was a report, the cheap bStd couldnt come up with a camera.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Something funny about the lad meeting that we have going on in Chad right now, is that the night the Ghana lad arrived in Maiduguri (like 130 miles from the meeting point), I didn't feel like calling or e-mailing him.

I wasn't in the mood to listen to him whine about being broke, and had a bunch of missed calls from him and his son telling me he couldn't make it into Chad. Because of my mood, I e-mailed the lads we already had in Chad and gave them his phone number. I instructed them to call him, and do what it took to get him to the meeting place. They have since been completely taking care of him, as we decided we don't like him and ignore him completely. Essentially, lads safariing other lads.

Now THAT is getting the lads to do the work. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads safariing other lads... That's hysterical. How you guys come up with this stuff is beyond me. How long has this bait been going on for? Must be a while if you can get your lads to do that.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic