SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Romanian Deep Throat...Updated 27/7

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br> I hope this thieving b*stard and his accomplice get what's coming to them and then deported....

http://tinyurl.com/5kso5w

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually deporting douchebag criminals? Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe not deporting, but giving him 5 years to think about the errors he made is just as good!

HUGE LONG PAGE-BLOWING URL
Quote:
Breaking news: Cash card scam man found guilty and jailed for five years
14:45 - 21-July-2008

A MAN has been found guilty of stealing more than £43,000 in a sophisticated cash card scam.

Adu Bunu, 34, of St Oswald Road, Wakefield, was found guilty by a jury at Hull Crown Court today.

The jury took under two hours to consider their verdict in the case of Bunu, a Romanian national who cloned thousands of credit card details in East Yorkshire.

The court heard how Bunu conspired with his fellow Romanian Florin Palade, who is still at large, and other unknown suspects, to steal money after cloning cards at ATMs in East Yorkshire.

CCTV footage showed the pair at cash machines outside Morrisons in Beverley and Waitrose in Willerby last year.

Bunu was sentenced to five years in prison for his part in the scam.

Sentencing him, Judge John Swanson, said: “You were involved with at least one other and potentially more in the cloning of bank account details onto the strips of other cards so that you could use the fabricated result to extract sums of money from teller machines.

“You have been convicted by this jury following consideration of overwhelming evidence.”

Read tomorrow's paper for the full story.
Thumbs up Nice! I like!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was being sarcastic Wink Deportation is absolutely fine with me.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Just to update my OP and the good Doctor's, here is the latest full article, together with a picture of the muppet's young baby playing with loads of the dosh Laughing

Makes a change from the usual trunk box piccy, I suppose.

http://tinyurl.com/5fuk3y

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Further update on this scumbag...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1038775/Jailed-Romanian-fraudster-deported-TWICE.html

I particularly like this quote from his old man...

Quote:
He is a good boy.

'I think the British police have framed him.'
Laughing

I think the words 'delusional' and 'w*nker' spring to mind.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic