SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I hate Spammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sir Blimly Windy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll probably get a slap on the wrist for this but would anyone who reads this go to this 'kin site and unsubscibe me. email address removed fro privacy reasons
I had 32 emails from them today .... Shocked

Link removed - this is a support site for Euro Software. Please unsubscribe yourself from their mailing list - SB Wink

It would also be nice if you did it every time you think of it, like every 10 mins or so ..... Rolling Eyes

i ask people about Inmate Rehabilitation & Reform group which is an organization but they told me that they don't know and my taxi became upset and collect more than what i expected and drooped me unknown area shouting to people that i am a thief that i took him where i don't know and he is afraid .then i explain to people and they let me go my way after spoiling my image.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't unsubscribe to spam, I think in spam language it actually means "send me more".

Just choose key words from the email and add a filter to have it sent to the trash.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Sir Blimly Windy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tx Ima, I'm aware of that ... the email address is not the one they spam to but was hoping for a sudden influx of mails to their server.
Ok so I'm a bit ziggy with them, had a bad day ..... Crying or Very sad

i ask people about Inmate Rehabilitation & Reform group which is an organization but they told me that they don't know and my taxi became upset and collect more than what i expected and drooped me unknown area shouting to people that i am a thief that i took him where i don't know and he is afraid .then i explain to people and they let me go my way after spoiling my image.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem. My catcher account has received over 1000 emails in the past few weeks, if that's any consolation.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Sir Blimly Windy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont want to get into a "mines bigger than yours" discussion, my "Catcher account" has similar numbers but I'm not talking about catcher accounts.

simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I dont want to get into a "mines bigger than yours" discussion, my "Catcher account" has similar numbers but I'm not talking about catcher accounts.

then what ARE you talking about? :yikes:

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds as though he's talking about one particular spammer who's bombing his inbox.

My peeve is those spam mails that are at most one line and a link. They aren't scam (not that I can tell, anyway), but they are annoying. I don't even open the ones that look like something other than scam, but believe me if I ever find out which guestbook I signed as a provider of virtual assistant services sold my name to every fly-by-night work-at-home- scheme in the country - well -- it won't be pretty.
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It sounds as though he's talking about one particular spammer who's bombing his inbox.

thats odd. that's not what i was thinking of... <------3
jump_4_joy

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to keep a copy of a bounced email from a 550 error and just replied to spam emailers with it. See if you can find a 5.1.1 error in your yahoo catcher account.

Failing that just try to filter it out.
Sir Blimly Windy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use Mailwasher Pro to filter and bounce unwanted rubbish, seems to works well but the list seems to be getting longer and longer.....

sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Blimly Windy wrote:
but was hoping for a sudden influx of mails to their server.

Sorry to spoil the fun but us spamming them is not a good thing even though it is tempting to get back at spammers. Laughing

I removed the link that you posted since they are non-lads, and are considered an ITP (Innocent Third Party) by our rules. I also removed your email address for privacy reasons.

Spammers don't like dead addresses, so if you don't take any kind of action besides filtering, they think the had a non-active address.

That still doesn't keep a person from wanting to create a spammer blaster and send them to the moon. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spammers? You mean people who throw cans of spam at you? Love that! There's nothing like a good game of "Dodge Spam" in my opinion.

Oh...wrong kind of spam. Oops.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic