SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is he gay or is he straight. A confused Lad....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dougie
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit: Removed email address and replaced with name only - SB

This is a transcript from my baiting msn from a conversation I just had with a Lad. He left me a bit perplexed.. bear in mind my alias is 'Mr Wayne King'. Confused

cemalettin says:
hello l added you on my msn too

Wayne says:
ok. and who are you?

cemalettin says:
l am Cemal from Turkey

Wayne says:
hi. im wayne

cemalettin says:
where are you from?

Wayne says:
usa

Wayne says:
where did you find this email address?

cemalettin says:
l think from (removed)

Wayne says:
ok

cemalettin says:
can you put your pic on msn?

Wayne says:
this is my business email. my employees use it too.

cemalettin says:
can you give me your other msn?

Wayne says:
no. i dont give it out to people i dont know. i use it for family contacts and close friends. sorry.

cemalettin says:
ok, never mind. right you haven't knowm me yet

Wayne says:
im sure in time as we get to know one another.

cemalettin says:
l am sure. where do you work?

Wayne says:
seattle. but i travel alot

cemalettin says::
in country or abroad?

Wayne says:
both. all over the states and overseas

Wayne says:
what do you do for work?

cemalettin says:
l am an english teacher

Wayne says:
thats very good.

cemalettin says:
thanks

Wayne says:
do you live near instanbul?

cemalettin says:
my living place is 600 km far. l live near lzmir about 38 km far

Wayne says:
ok. i might be travelling to instanbul for a brief visit in about two months time. never been there before

cemalettin says:
lstanbul is the most of city in Turkey also in the world. lf you come you will see and enjoy so much

Wayne says:
yes i heard it is very nice there

cemalettin says:
age please?

Wayne says:

cemalettin says:
married?

Wayne says:
no. divorced

cemalettin says:
kids?

Wayne says:
no
cemalettin says::
are you at work now?

Wayne says:
just doing some work now yes

cemalettin says:
may be when you come to lstanbul we can meet.

Wayne says:
that would be nice. i dont like to be in a strange city alone

cemalettin says:
lf you need you can say to me. l will come there

Wayne says:
thankyou that is very kind

cemalettin says:
ls wayne your real name?

Wayne says:
yes it is

cemalettin says:
My dear l will leave for 2 hours now. can we talk again?

Wayne says:
yes thats fine. have a nice day

cemalettin says:
nice to meet you.

cemalettin says:
see you soonest

Wayne says:
ok

cemalettin says:
bye now

Wayne says:
bye

I think I'll fun with this Toy Boy! Laughing
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he speeks gud inglish. mus b becos he teechez it. /sarcasm

Ah, the joys of IMing with lads are one of many things I have yet to feel.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you know he's a lad yet?

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IMHO unless there is a lot of info you have not posted here, there is nothing there that suggests 'lad' to me? Have you checked the IP...is it Turkey??

I think we should be told! Laughing

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
chealsea
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely gay....and an English teacher, yah? Laughing
Dougie
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a good question baglady, time will tell I suppose. My instinct tell me that he is just a sleaze. A married sleaze too... the worst kind. So whether or not I choose to bait him I don't know yet......
Speaking of which I got another one... picture and all. Desperate to move to the USA and pleading with me to help. I tagged him along to see what happens dropping all sorts of hints that I was pulling his chain.. but nope didn't bat an eyelid... that was until I gave him my numbers and he questioned me about the country code. But he still swallowed my excuse.
Unfortunately I think my baiting msn is just being swallowed up by dumb as bat shit sleazebags. Sad
As for obtaining the IP, I'm not sure how to go about that???
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dougie wrote:
That's a good question baglady, time will tell I suppose. My instinct tell me that he is just a sleaze. A married sleaze too... the worst kind. So whether or not I choose to bait him I don't know yet......

It is possible you are trying to bait a real person. I have chatted with men from the Middle East who have invited me to their countries after very little chatting. Their behavior can seem laddish but they are not sleazes or scammers. You may be experiencing a simple cultural difference.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really dont know, I was leaning towards lad but a little research left me unsure.

I just did a search on the email address and came up empty so I did a search on the email address without "@hotmail.com" and got a few non english hits and 2 hits that I could read, Click Here the first hit looks to be a fake American greencard site with the exact name as Dougies (potential) lad prominately displayed, it proves nothing either way but perhaps goes along with the sleeze looking for a Greencard theory.

@Dougie, if you could post up an email or 2, especially some early script looking emails I can take a closer look.

You could also send him an email from a totally different email address to see how he replies.

I am staring to think RS may be right although he is definately up to something, the number of hits on his name suggests he is actually from Turkey, somebody who understands the language may be able to make a lot more sense of All of these hits .

Let me at the emails and I should be able to get a better idea.

You could also get him to send you an email then check the IP, again, not conclusive but it all adds up to create a bigger picture, I am thinking it will be a satelite or Turkey

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I lived in Turkey for a couple of years, a long time ago. I still remember a bit of the language. I didn't see anything on those sites that looked like scam.

Another thing I remember about the country, it was practically customary; ALL Turkish men cheated on their wives. Male infidelity was acceptable, of course not female. I doubt much has changed.

Homosexuality was also prevalent and while flaming drag queens and cross dressers were generally scorned, bi-sexuality and discreet homosexuality was also customarily accepted.

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dougie
I noticed sheboppe removed the email address. Could you please repost (or pm) it so that I can do some digging around.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have it, and now you do as well Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, just in case it is actually an ITP. I just PM'd it to you.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

thanks...got it.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How efficient we have proven to be Laughing

Dougie, I just reread you previous posts and realised you dont know how to get an IP so I have taken the liberty of pulling the below post from the romance baiting sticky If you can get us an IP it will go a long way to determining what this person is

Quote:
Romance FAQ

How do I find an IP address?

Finding an IP address.

Hotmail
On ther upper right hand side of the screen you'll see "Options". Click on it, then go to "Mail Display Settings". Where it says "Message Headers", change the option to "Advanced". Once that's done, click on "OK" and you'll see the headers of all the emails you get sent.

Yahoo
Open your email. Scroll to the bottom of it and click on "Full headers". There they are. Nice and simple.

Gmail
Open your email. Look for "More Options" next to the date the email was received. In the new set of options that pop up, look for "Show Original" and click on it. Your email will open up in a new page complete with headers.

Fastmail
On the same line as the subject, to the right of the screen you'll see "Show full header". Click it.

Using an external program to send and receive emails will send your IP address to the scammer as well. Only do this if you have emails already sent to you and you need to retrieve them for posting on the forum. NEVER USE THEM TO BAIT.

Outlook Express
I don't use OE myself, so if someone can confirm the method at http://www.wurd.com/cl_email_msie_headers.php works, please let me know.

Thunderbird
Open your email, hold down the Ctrl key and (while still holding it down) press U. Up pops a window with the headers.

MSN 7.5
Open the Inbox e-mail. Press Alt and Enter together presto there's the info.

Windows Live
Open up your inbox, right click on the email you want to check, then click on "View source".

If you have the new Yahoo, then this is how you check headers. Open the email and, where you see "compact header", left click and it'll give you the option to show the full headers in a window.

What to do with the headers
Now you have them, what do you need to look for? First up, check if The Bat! is there. It's a very sophisticated email program that lets you use multiple email accounts easily. That's why scammers love it so much. It's a legitimate piece of software designed for businesses that the scammers have latched onto. Make a note of the version number and post it in your report. Now, how to find that pesky IP address we keep talking about. Go to

http://headertool.apelord.com/headers

All you need to do with this site is copy the entire header and post it into the box. Be aware that some scammers forge the headers by using proxy servers, so you're not always going to get the result you expected. If that's the case, then try Googling it to see what other results you can find.

WHEN YOU POST THE HEADERS MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE YOUR OWN DETAILS OUT OF IT OR YOU'LL BE TARGETTED BY EVEN MORE SPAMMERS AND SCAMMERS!!

Dougie
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is awesome stuff guys. Thanks so much.
As for obtaining an IP from an email header its not possible right now because we haven't actually swapped emails. This was an online chat on msn live. So no 'actual' email from the gentleman yet. I think I might let this one slide and may even take my email address off that site as I'm just getting loaded with sleazes and quite possibly normal people with a little cultural misundestanding thrown in.
Oh well... live an learn I suppose.... Crying or Very sad
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dougie,

Dont take offence but perhaps your profile is no good for scammers and too good for sleezes.

I generally go by the rule of as little info as possible, no picture, not of a person anyway and state how unattractive I am, perhaps mention you are a very unattractive virgin and you are likely to stay that way as even the dog wont look at you, even with a kilo of snags around your neck, when you put your lipstick on it keeps backing down the tube, Hells Angels wouldn't ..... never mind, you get the idea.

Lads are normally too lazy to read the profile but any good sleeze will only waste his time on a suitable person Wink

As for the email, if it was a scammer, asking for a photo should provide the email and header.

You have probably made the right choice in not baiting and you have learnt a whole stack of new stuff, sounds like a win to me Laughing

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What Murry says about profiles is true. However, I'd like to add a sure fire tip that works well for me.

Since lads rarely read profiles you can't make yourself more attractive or unattractive to them. But you CAN make yourself unattractive to real date seekers. I often pose as a religious fanatic (if I'm not on a Christian site) and state I still have children living at home. I make myself an older woman (LOL, I use my real age). In one of my profiles I even say I fart and pick my nose in public and never shave my pits.

I am pretty sure that when lads search, they only search for a few things: Single or Divorced, in my case Female, age (over 40), and Income or Employed. And I never make the income high. I always put around $25,000. Real life men my age are usually looking for someone with more and lads get suspicious if you tell them you're rich right off. Besides, if a woman is making minimum wage, that's rich enough for them to scam.

pony

PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually did shoot off an email to that address while it was posted because I hadn't gotten anything from the others I tried with my new fake baiting email. I just kept it very brief and said hello. He replied fairly quickly asking for a long email. So I replied that I didn't know what to say and that he should send me a long email first. That was that - no more replies. He probably is up to something.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pumpkin Eater, Could you please take a look at the header, I would be interested to see the location.

Also, if you post or PM his email to me I may be able to find a bit more info on him.

Just because he replied to your ASEM doesn't make him a lad but it is a little suspicious all the same.

Oh, Pumpkin, I hate to see a romance baiter deprived of a suitable lad to bait, if you would like one please let me know and I can pass on one of my very special romance lads Laughing

Dougie
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HaHa! You guys are just toooooo good! Laughing

*crack* csssssssssssss..... guzzle... ahhhh.... that beer was for you! Wink
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to Pumpkin Eater I have traced the IP

Quote:
65.55.116.8 United States
This seems to be the IP for Microsoft which leads me to believe this person is spoofing his IP, again, not proof of him being up to no good but very strange all the same.

He may not be a lad, but my best guess is he is up to no good, I just have no idea as to what that is Confused

Dougie
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He still pops online occasionally to try to chat but I have an excuse to bugger off. I would love to bait him but im not sure.
I suppose in the end fo the day I wam trying to learn.

Oooo.. that reminds me.. I had a classic the other day........ now bear in mind that I do not have a header or an IP to give you. Again this is a transcript from an online chat.........
Oh good God No!!!!

I cant copy and paste the text!

What a bugger. I had the poor guy convinced that I was from Bumfuck Idaho and I know someone who has work for him to fill at Castro, San Fransisco!
oh well.... you'll just have to take my word for it............ Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic