SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Marthataran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Depends on how familiar they are with office trivia emails. It might seem a bit suspicious to be the only one getting a dumb email. You could probably do with setting up a distribution group, so that is all they see in the TO field. The more official ones could come from a mailbox. I don't know how other organizations work, but ours uses the tilda (~) at the start of all mailboxes and all distribution groups start with the hash (#). Can this be done with Gmail?
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marthataran wrote:
^^^^ Is everyone sending mails to everyone, including the TWATs, or just to the TWATs?
I'd vote that for realism we generate the usual office traffic banter and bullcrap and memo's about server upgrades (I'm registered as IT support), which should include the TWATs - that way we get reactions, etc and it's easier to keep it all realistic. Prof can still conduct the proceedings of course but it'll make a convincing read that way - people whining about my server upgrade mails, discussing dates for pool parties, etc.

Prof, what do you think? it's your show, we are merely players
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have never worked in an office, so I don't know how that stuff generally works. I have a sneaking suspicion that these lads never have either, but we want it to be realistic in appearance. Our concern with too many mails getting sent is that they'll eventually stop reading them.

So, manbiteslion, are you suggesting visible CCs to all of the baiters involved, and some using the reply to all option?

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i've loved the bait thus far and the idea of some posters sending them "TWAT related messages" is a really interesting turn of events.

My humble opinion is that people emailing the twats should make sure that it is sent to every one. Everyone who is on the "mailing list" will have dedicated email accounts set up so they wont get too annoyed at having loads of emails appearing in their inboxes that they know are bullshit and it just might be the thing that convinces our beloved TWATS that the church thing is for real. Its been such a good bait so far that, as far as is possible, i would suggest that no chances should be taken, especially with Dogspower being seemingly sceptical of the venture.

Anyway, just thought i'd add my £0.02- carry on guys, you're doing one hell of a job!
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I agree.

I don't know if there's a way to set up a distribution list on gmail, so a cc list might be the way to do it.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, then let's do that. I'll send an e-mail to all of you that will include the CC list. Please still adhere to the timing schedule though.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly that - some emails will have everyone on the TO list (eg IT Support giving an outage warning, welcome/introduction email to the new reverends), some will have lots of accounts on CC, some will then be forwards of generic bollocks ("Dear new brothers in Africa, have you seen this important article that came around just before you joined", etc), and we'll end up with just the kind of time wasting low level noise one normally gets in offices and organizations Smile Poor lads get caught up in the crossfire of life-sapping corporate life Smile
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you guys know that the new TWATs won't be sending e-mails to the others on the list whining "help! get me out of this hellhole" Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We're hoping they do respond to some of you all like that. Laughing

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BobCat wrote:
whining "help! get me out of this hellhole"

Perfect, means we get to celebrate them to the group as truly committed martyrs, misinterpret their whining as joining in the bonhomie of the group, and generally make them feel even more miserable about missing the pool parties!

Prof, out of interest, why limit the posting days? Isn't more "reply to all" banter just more work for them to claw through to get to the odd essential email? I can see the point of capping to maybe 1-2 mails/each/day, but was wondering if you have a cunning master plan to ramp up the email burden over time or something ? Smile
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, over time it will be stepping up. The beginning is just to get them used to the situation. We hope it to be like watching grass grow, which I think will be nice for them as they probably haven't seen grass in a very long time.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
Poor lads get caught up in the crossfire of life-sapping corporate life Smile

So basically introducing them to my world? Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I plan on modeling my character on the department secretary at my job in RL.

So expect e-mails about cleaning out the break room fridge and making sure the proper forms are submitted at least 3 days in advance for any request for time off, etc.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Worf, I've got a secretary character as well. Do you want to get in a fight over who took what from the office fridge? I love those fights.

Also, someone should forward the email from microsoft where you supposedly make xxx bucks for each email you forward because microsoft wants to test its system and Bill Gates has tons of money.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I've started it off. All participants should have a copy of an e-mail I just sent the boys.

Quote:
This message is to inform you that due to your rapid submission of your signed Certificates of Authenticity, and some pressure that Reverend Phystme applied to the clergy at large, you have both now officially escalated into the ranks of the church, and from this moment forward will be known by all clergy members to be true Reverends of the TWAT church. Due to this escalation in ranks, your e-mail address has been submitted to all clergy members, and you should expect contact from them. It will be very important for you to pay attention to the communication throughout the organization, both to become more familiar with the protocols, and also to add your sharp-eyed approach to any issues you feel qualified to address.

In closing, we welcome you both into the higher ranks of the clergy, and are proud to have such able-minded TWATs to call our own. If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

~ From all members of TWAT Central

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ImageI voted to keep!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my pet peeve emails:

The big boss emails everyone to remind them to do something (such as "fill out your time-card"), then the idiot micro-manager forwards the same email to you, as if you couldn't read it the first time. But that might be overboard here.

Perhaps the standard "Hey everybody, it's so-and-so's birthday, cake and cookies in the break room!" would be better...

Easter Egg 2013
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://cakeisalie.ytmnd.com/

^ mmm Portal. So fits. ++ song context too.
curtis
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could also send an official welcoming mail for the two new reverends like they do for new employees. And a letter of thanks of a fictional TWAT who actually reached Abeche and collected his money might motivate them also Smile.
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted ‘other’ …

I think they still sound way to happy, Ok they whine a bit on Rev Dover not showing up, but nothing like ‘being stredded’, ‘dieteing’ in ‘hash conditions’ while completely ‘brook’ and no ‘Hand’ who’s keeping them like dogs…
So apparently they still have food and shelter… My guess is that they don’t devote all their time to the TWAT, could it be possible that they continued part of their normal business? (scamming) or that they are now part-time employed by one of the local Nigerian ‘business-man’ or maybe even started their own trade (stolen petrol, international aid or weapons and amo…)
N’Djamena is at the moment still a war-zone (just like most of Chad) with lots of refugees, armed rebel-groups and various ‘official’ army’s running around. Maybe not as bad as Abeche but, as Miracle said, most people carry knives or guns and won’t be afraid of using them… There’s a lack of almost everything and these guy’s have learned to survive in an environment where one has to be very creative to find ways of making money… And the Nigerians are know for being very good at that all over Africa… So although Miracle and his friends might have borrowed some money I think they are still not in real trouble (not more than they can handle) They won’t get killed by the community leader (yet…) as that would reduce the chance for a pay-back to zero, nor would they get arrested as the ‘police’ probably has no more power than any local warlord or gang…

So at some moment in the future they will come to the conclusion that there won’t be a Rev. Dover with a bag of cash or a any WU-transfers arriving and then what? They might decide/be forced to stay a bit longer and make some money to pay back some of their debts or they can even decide to run (left) as soon as they have enough money for the trip back home…

Best thing I think, would be to get them on the road again asap, preferably to a place where there’s no Nigerian Community or with a local (non-nigerian) driver, like Adamu did in Abeche…
Getting them in serious trouble with the local nigerian community will be very difficult to achieve I guess, although leaving without paying would be a nice start… Smile You could try to make them split with Jessa (or even split up Miracle and Andrew) as they are much more vunerable when traveling alone and maybe you could get them to mistrust each other which sure would add to the fun…

Anyway, just my 2cents… Honestly I have no idea or senario’s on how to achieve the above, but I have seen you guy’s doing some really remarkable stuff so I’m sure there will be some surprises to come…
Great Bait! I really hope you can keep these guy’s on the hook a bit longer (much longer that is…)
seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bengali in Platforms wrote:
The is standing by to ask Reverend Miracle his thoughts on his next sermon. It is 10 pages of fire and brimstone.

Just checked this after being away since Friday. Any more happening with this modality??

BIP, gotta love the avatar...
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some news...

Adamu is officially home and scamming again. We are currently baiting him. More details will surely follow.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scamming back already Shocked

I thought it would take him some months to rest a bit after all this!
Or maybe he's trying to recover some money to pay The Hand at last! Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure there will be money send in his direction soon enough, probably he only has to pick it up.... in Chad? Twisted Evil

Good that you are baiting him again... too bad we will never know what sort of welcome home he had from his good friends and his dead mother...
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yournamehere wrote:
I'm sure there will be money send in his direction soon enough, probably he only has to pick it up.... in Chad? Twisted Evil

Good that you are baiting him again... too bad we will never know what sort of welcome home he had from his good friends and his dead mother...

cost him an arm and a leg Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic