SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How did u get into it

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was reading the AOL home page, and it had a link to internet scams. The link listed 419 Eater site. I clicked out of curiosity, and was hooked.

I also have a single girl friend that has been scammed by these men. She feels so violated. She's really intelligent but is looking for love.
I think this has made her vulnerable. I told her about this site and she plans on reading here.

I'm doing my first two romance lads, and boy do they like to chat on YIM.
I suppose I'm strange, but this feels like I'm doing public service work on trying to keep them busy. Plus, I think it's fun.
udaycosby
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Years ago, I happened across the trophy room here.

Only after someone tried to scammed me over a rental property I own, did I start perusing this forum.

I went so far as to send a lease to the person. Luckily, I insisted on speaking to his landlord who had an impenetrable accent. Thankfully, he insisted that he wasn't born in Africa. He got quite upset when I asked him if he was Nigerian.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going on holiday to Turkey in May 2007 and picked up 'Greetings In Jesus Name' to read on the plane.

The rest is history.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got started years ago after posting my home for sale in the International Herald Tribune. I got a brown paper bag envelope with return address from Lagos, Nigeria a lad named Abu Maleek offered to buy my house and with money from several military Generals in Sierra Leone purchase another $6 Million in property with 20% going to me after closing. All I was required to do was send many expensive gifts via UPS to the 7 Generals involved.....didn't take me but two seconds to figure out I was being played by the good Abu Maleek and set out to mess him over and all this via FAX before I even had a computer. I made up a fake invoice of where I sent, 7 ROLEX Wrist watches, 7 Nokia Cell phones, 7 1 oz. gold rounds, 7 Wal Mart gift cards valued at $1000.00 apiece and a few other things to boot. I kept getting FAXes wanting to know the shipping information for UPS. They were wanting to get down there and retrieve the package ASAP! I took the opportunity to school them on standard procedure, ie when the fcuking package arrives in Lagos, UPS will notify you and you go pick it up.

I had made the mistake of giving my phone number early on when I first thought it was legitimate so I got to slap a few lads around on the telephone as well. All in all I ended it with a threat that my busines associate was a close personal friend of a random Nigerian official in the government, I can't even remember the name or position now and indicated that he was deploying to the address in Lagos to inspect Mr. Maleeks operation. I never heard another word from the bastard and it was a couple of years later after getting a computer when I got my first scam email and began playing with it. I have a passion for this and sometimes it gets ugly. So there!

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea. After a wild and drunken night involving a tall blond, a semi-aquatic golf cart, some farm animals, 3 cans of shaving cream and about 10,000 marbles, I woke up on the floor here and just never left.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. And I thought my thing involving a cow, 3 sticks of butter, 17 cans of diet doctor pepper, and a porcelain SeaMonkey was strange.

TS

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always been mischievous. I like practical jokes. I used to pull pranks at my old work place all of the time. I grew up pranking my parents regularly. I troll my friends online for fun. I may or may not on occassion troll other people... I plead the fifth.

I never thought of trolling scammers. Then again, in recent years, I haven't received much scam-mail in my inbox or spambox. A bit over a week ago I found myself here, and I found myself reading everything I could. I laughed at the pictures, I laughed at the baits I could read (not being a member), and I decided that this is right up my alley. It's trolling for great justice! I started my catcher accounts, found some guestbooks to sign, and after I got some replies I registered here.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic