SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Prof also had a hilarious forgiveness ceremony as well. We are still up in the air about what to do.

Perhaps you should stroke your TWATs and slap them at the same time. For example, I see your newest ordained members have not yet been honored on the front page of the TWAT website. I think they'd love to see their names & pictures up on a Real Website for TWATs the world over to see and celebrate.

As for the gentle slap, don't they need reminded that they are perilously close to failure with their first convert? They really need to try harder to keep Godspower in the missionary position, or their grant / ordinations will be reconsidered by the board. We all know there is no more powerful redemption than what comes from the lips of a real TWAT.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
bad_lad
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Perhaps you should stroke your TWATs and slap them at the same time
Ha Ha!
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype NameICQ Number
hansum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't it be a good idea for Miracle and Andrew to be tasked with delivering the news to Godspower that because of his behaviour towards the elder TWATS, he will not be reciveing any assistance from the church, and banished from the fold

Can you imagine the fight breaking out between 3 smelling TWATs and the attention that could bring on them Laughing Laughing
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

arabella.butafogo wrote:
Besides G. can practice handling real huge amounts of money. Just today they introduced the new 100 BILLION Z$ banknotes. What are those lousy 200,000$ from TWAT compared to this?

It's not necessary to meet Mr. President himself. Even small bois can teach him to handle huge amounts of money.

Shocked

As for the poll, I'm still pondering...

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd keep him in TWAT, but try to separate him from the other TWATs ny sending him on to Sudan. Let the other TWATS know that he has to receve specil training in Sudan and that they need to shun him until he comes back properly repentant. With any luck he will disappear into Sudan.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the time being, getting these lads to move is probably impossible. I'm not saying that we are not going to try, but these lads are not the moving type. They are broke and I believe they may have a little bit of doubt here and there, which will probably not make for a traveling lad.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

arabella.butafogo wrote:
Just today they introduced the new 100 BILLION Z$ banknotes.

C4 news put that into context - a beer now costs HALF A TRILLION Z$ (Z$ 500,000,000,000.00, not that you'd be too worried about the cents)
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some form of public humiliation is in order here after such rudeness on that call Evil or Very Mad
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most religions have a way to disfellowship members who get out of line. I think that TWAT should have a form of "fellowshipis interuptus" for members.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Elphy Bey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as Moses was once banished to the desert for 40 years, so should Godspower.
How about a token 40 days - should be enough for the walk to Abéché. beating
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just came in to Phystme a few minutes ago in response to his questions about what right Godspower has to be so angry. I love this e-mail:

Quote:
Your Lordship Reverend Williams,

Regards to Mr.Godspower Jessa, In the first place, We shall advise the TWAT not to use this system to try new TWAT members from Africa else, we might face a very strong opposition in the time to come when TWAT must have been established in this zone.

Reason; No African man will be happy when you caused him an extra expenses and leave him stranded without hope of settling the debts incured in the process. If you tell some one before hand that he would embark on such straineous journey, then he would prepare himself before hand so that he would bear whatever consequences that might comes out of it without grudge of the pains, rather than encuring debts that must be paid instantly.

Bearing in mind the kind of tribe here, such incident could easily lead to trouble or problems that might even take the life of the person. This country is a terrorist country where every dick and harry has KNIFE on his waist for any eventuality and he would stab the opponet without saying much words or aguement.

You better ask very well about this country Chad. It take one the strenght of diplomacy to withstand such situation as we find ourselves when we first arrived N'Djamena without seeing Mr Hamdan nor Mr Eric. Maybe, Mr.Godspower Jessa's reaction would have been worst if he had not met with us here to run arround to borrow money to settle the driver he charttered right from Maidugury Nigeria to ensured that he arrived N'Djamena Chad beleiving that everything will be as he was told by Rev. Benjamin Dover.

With due respect, you will understand the kind of situation we faced and still on it till this moment because we already have conviction to work for the TWAT before we left our base. So, even if you like, you can send us to Congo and we shall gladly obey and we shall go to Congo to fufill your mission before you could say it the second time. However, do not compare our faith with another one, else you might encounter problem with people.

Now, we are waiting to receiving our golden crosses as the emblem of TWAT.

Sincerely yours,

I love how they sign off as well. They really believe they are Reverends now. Classic.

While they were writing that, I was checking mail in the Dover account. They managed to get me on chat, but not as Dover. It ended up being Anita, the 15 year old intern, who was checking e-mail for the church. She was not really much of a help. Here is that chat:

Quote:

TWAT: Our dear Rev.Benjamin
How is it today?

me: Hi!! This is Anita. I'm a 15 year old intern here at the church. It's so cool!!!
How R U?
I'm checking mail 4 the church.
R U reealy in Nigeria?
Hello?
8 minutes

TWAT: Hi Anita we are here in Chad
were are u now

me: Wow! I thought you disappeared or sumthin. Smile
Chad? That's SOOOO AWESOME!!
I have heard it's really cool there

TWAT: we were typing then

me: What's ur name?

TWAT: without food and cash?

me: Without food and cash?
I don't get it

TWAT: Rev Miracle

me: I only know about Chad from talking with Eric

TWAT: And Rev Andrew
really

me: That SUX!! Sad
Can't you meet Eric at the headquarters in Abeche?
That place supposedly rules

TWAT: You know Abeche?

me: I only know a little bit about it
Stuff Eric has told me
Like how many internet cafes there are and stuff

TWAT: Ok we don't have camels to ride on to Abeche

me: Aren't there just camels everywhere?
Maybe you can just grab one

TWAT: There maybe lot of cafes but we only knew one

TWAT: can we steal camels that are not ours?
In order for us to ride to Abeche?
Ok Anita is nice chatting with u
we shall be leaving the cafe any moment from now

When I said "brb" I went downstairs to make coffee. It only took like ten minutes. I figured he would wait, but apparently not. We need to let him know he is definitely allowed to secure a camel to ride to Abeche.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

re the chat to Anita posted above....how did riding camels come into it????

Have they been told that Dover will be riding a camel???

Also re internet cafes in Abeche - " we know only one" - how would they know that?

I cant recall that - only in the stinky episode was he on a camel..but maybe I am missing something Confused

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Last edited by maggiemay on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Love it.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Awesome, especially since it came unprovoked.
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi!! This is Anita. I'm a 15 year old intern here at the church. It's so cool!!!

So was Anita the one painting the office? Wink

Quote:
TWAT: can we steal camels that are not ours?
In order for us to ride to Abeche?

Oh I hope they do! I wonder what the penalty for "camel rustling" is in Chad these days.

Besides, Camels = Comedy Gold!

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tina was painting the office.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, Anita doesn't paint. Phystme usually has her doing other things. Like cleaning under his desk.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This country is a terrorist country where every dick and harry has KNIFE on his waist for any eventuality and he would stab the opponet without saying much words or aguement.

For God's sake, do something. We can't have harry dicks stabbing TWATS!

Feh, couldn't help myself.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bohigal, you made me spew coffee! Laughing

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yeah, Anita doesn't paint. Phystme usually has her doing other things. Like cleaning under his desk.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From William to Miracle and Andrew:

Quote:
I appreciate your response. I understand that you have probably grown fond of Mr. Dogspower Jessa. You have probably been spending a lot of time with him. However, it was very rude the way that we were spoken to. I hope you understand that. Our distaste for this TWAT is serious. If it was not for Dover's intervention, then he would be expelled from the church. Dover believes in second chances.

I think that maybe Dogspower needs to undergo a cleansing ceremony. Do you think, that as a Rev, you could perform this? I don't want any impurities in the camp. I am sure you understand.

I need you to tell me your opinion, as a Reverend, on what we should do with Jessa (remember, Jessa is not the same level as your ranking- he is MUCH lower). What does your brother thing? I would like to hear from him on this as well.

Thank you.

Notice I have given Godspower a new name. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone that sent me a PM wanting to join the TWAT clergy e-mail forward/nonsense program that didn't receive an e-mail with directions on what to do, please PM me.

I just realized I forgot to include the lad's e-mail addy in the damn thing, so I'll follow with another message to you all with it.

For people watching, this is what we decided to do (dates/group numbers changed for different groups, but this is the idea):

Quote:
Hey everyone,

So, what we decided to do (since we had over 15 baiters interested in helping) is split you all into three groups. This will be group number TWO, and you are to begin sending your e-mails in two days (07/23), and send them every three days from there on out. The other groups will be sending mails every two and four days, respectively. That way on days 6, 8, and 12 they will be getting a bunch (17 on day 12, plus whatever we send them mixed in there) of crap to sift through. Please only send one per day on the day you are assigned. If you miss that day due to being away from the computer or something, please don't send anything until the next cycle for your group. DO NOT send anything on days your group is not scheduled to in order to account for missed days.

As far as content goes, let's keep it to stupid office FWD formats and stupid little cutesy things. There can also be inter-office ramblings that are really not pertinent to anything, but don't try to be too funny. We want this to look pretty official, and more or less stuff up their accounts with nonsense now that they're officially reverends. We have reason to believe that Godspower will be looking for any sort of stuff that he can use to prove we're full of shit to the other TWATs, so DON'T give it to him.

They have been told they are being added to the church e-mail list, and that they are to read everything that comes in just in case there is something important in there.

Also, use some nice subject lines here and there, like "Urgent: Please read!", or "Do not Delete", "Please Forward this!" and shit like that. Please also BCC [email protected] on the e-mails you send so we can see what is happening.

Thanks!!

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell Godspower he is such a bad TWAT that Adam is coming out as his replacement, and as soon as Adam arrives, Godspower should haul his own sorry ass back to wherever he came from. Chance of a punch-up, maybe? Razz

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Marthataran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Is everyone sending mails to everyone, including the TWATs, or just to the TWATs?
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Good question. What do you all think would be best? Open CC lists?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic