SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wickeder Eviler Safari - Lad home "F*CKING YOU"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I'm going to get Mac to try and call them again. I've been enjoying lovely crisp mountain air the last few days. I can't really say I'm envious of their environment. They haven't sent any emails or checked any lately. I genuinely think they don't even have enough cash to use an Internet Cafe.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the update:

I tried calling both numbers to our friends and the first number came on en francais that the number was turned 'off' and the other number was some computer operator that would not let you leave a message.. This was @ 1915 GMT

Next to that - I tried to download Pamela to record the play by play and I couldn't even manage that. I'm at a remote/ probably dial up coffee shop connection (hey-I'm in the mountains too!) so I don't know whats what Confused

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boohoo, what a frickin crybaby:

Quote:
PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER ME ANY MORE,I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO
WITH YOU OR ANY OF YOUR AFFILIATES,THANK GOD AM BACK HOME I DID NOT
DIE AS YOU WISH.

I PRAY THAT YOU AND ALL AFFILIATED TO THIS WILL DIE.

Funny, because he tried messaging me on gmail chat just a few minutes after sending that. Guess he wants to be bothered more.

My response:
Quote:
What the hell are you talking about? Rev Dover had a whole lot of trouble getting to Abeche because his camel would not go where he wanted and because of numerous border misunderstandings. Do you know that he is in Abeche,now, looking for you? Why did you make such a journey and leave after just a few days because things weren't going your way? Do you know how hard it was for the Reverend to make that journey from Sudan? Damn hard. So please don't go insulting the only person who can get you paid Floyd, because everyone else in the company thinks you are a joke for wasting our time and resources.

You have one last chance to collect your money and that is to come to our Cameroon branch building. Rev Dover will be flying back to Cameroon as you did not show in Abeche. If you are serious about this and wish to collect your hard earned thousands please tell me and I will give you all the details of the branch including phone numbers, full address, names, emails, etc. It is usually opened from Monday to Friday 7am-8pm. As you said, sometimes successful business deals have a little trouble at the start. Or something to that degree.

The directors say they will hold the money there for one week before it is given to a local charity. I can't change that decision.

Best of luck,
Michael.

Fingers crossed, something to that degree worked with my last art lad who went on 3 separate safari's before giving up and demanding I come to him. He still emails me from time to time asking when he'll get his money.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FUCKING YOU. THEY HAVE MY PERMISSION,IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO SEND THE MONEY TO ME
IN NIGERIA GET THE FUCK OFF.

For some reason, I think he's just a little pissed. Well he did go into Chad twice, the second time all the way to the lovely resort of Abeche to get his art money. Alas I think this is the end to a wonderful art/safari bait. I'll have a try at getting him to Abuja then move on.

Easter Egg
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job! really great replies you got from him... Thumbs up

So he will be ready for a next trip soon? I mean, it would be a pity if the money was given to charity while he could pick it up just as easy (ok, by traveling a few miles only, that is... )
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing That is a thing of beauty. Thumbs up Thumbs up

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job Prof! Wink

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks!

For the record, jojo, I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks for all of the help! Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All in all, a satisfying bait. Nice job, JoJo. Very Happy

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The win goes to reaper, with a save to jojo and Prof. It's nice of jojo and reaper to come in and help with baits with needed. Very good job.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see you found the right thread after a while? Honestly I couldn't have done it without packman.

Floyd is now refusing to chat to me.

Easter Egg
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been looking at too many threads today and have too much other crapolla on my mind. Reaper, it's nice to see you baiting though. Is your mentor jojo or Prof., or perhaps both?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard to believe, but I didn't get help from either, just the idea of Chad and Abeche. My mentor was Special_K. Smile It's the art stuff at the start that made my lad go.

Easter Egg
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
Hard to believe, but I didn't get help from either, just the idea of Chad and Abeche.

Waving it highly and proudly. Reaper so quickly forgets who sends the lads WU Secure Transfers to his lad. Wink

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I meant advice. Or a phone call, or even one email as a character. The WU didn't help him much to stay, (dh_macs calls did much more) the lad couldn't even check it. Redshoes call on Floyd's way back home helped more than anything to get him on another trip. Those are the people who deserve credit.

Easter Egg
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Huzzah for an entertaining and excellent little bait Very Happy

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I CAN NOT TRAVEL ANY MORE,I WILL NOT SPEND ANY OF MY MONEY IN THIS ANY
MORE,I HAVE SUFFERED TOO MUCH I WAS IN ABECHE FOR 6 DAYS WITHOUT FOOD
,YOU ARE TELLING ME AM RUDE.

Well he swore at me.

Easter Egg
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HAVE SUFFERED TOO MUCH I WAS IN ABECHE FOR 6 DAYS WITHOUT FOOD

Very nice quote.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well he did go into Chad twice, the second time all the way to the lovely resort of Abeche to get his art money. Alas I think this is the end to a wonderful art/safari bait.

You'd think he'd go again...after all, he should definately know the way by now Wink

Great bait!

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Reaper - great bait clapping

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping
Quote:
IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO SEND THE MONEY TO ME
IN NIGERIA GET THE FUCK OFF.

I think he wants you to ride him harder.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
The Last Enemy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HAVE SUFFERED TOO MUCH I WAS IN ABECHE FOR 6 DAYS WITHOUT FOOD

Pfft, 6 days... he doesn't even know the meaning of suffering.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic