SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Greedy scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took this from the surplus section

Message From Ms Mra1lier F*rkady
19 Bp 1708 Abidjan 19 Bp cote d'ivoire
From Ms Mral1ier Fark*dy.

I am Ms. Mral1ier Far*ady the only child of Late Mr. & Mrs. Uzoh Far*ady.After going through your profile . I select you to assist me. My father was a cocoa merchant Abidjan the economic capital of Cote d'Ivoire He was poisoned to death . But before the death , he secretly called me by his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Four million two hundred thousand United States Dollars USD ($4.200,000) deposited in one of the big bank here.

He used my name (Mra1lier) as the next of Kin to deposit the money. He then strongly advised me to be careful especially with his friends and even his lawyer.I have since left the money in the bank with the view of making use of it for investment purposes after my educational carrier. But as you may be already aware by now, my country (Cote d'Ivoire) is presently at war caused by political crises. Rebels have already taken over the whole Northern part of the country and making efforts towards the capture of the commercial center of the country Abidjan, where i am now. See this web and it says the worst to come.
http://www.crisisgroup.org/home/index.cfm?id=3335&l=1
For this urgly development in this country,I have now decided to take quick actions and have this money transferred out of this country before it is too late.
I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

Please I need your assistance in this ways.
1. Can I completely trust you? 2. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is transfer to your country? 3.Can you help me to come over to your country and further my educational carrier?4.Can you asure me of the confidentiality of this transaction till when this money get to your Custody,this is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.No matter what your decision may turn to be I humbly begging you to reply to me.

Thanks and God bless you
Best regards
Ms. Mra11ier Farkady

I nicely replied saying that yes, i could help, that my fee would be 75% of the money and that i could get her into the best educational establishment in england. i mentioned that the said establishment is very expensive but not to worry as i can easily pay for it out of her 25% (which is still a million quid by the way!)

Typically, instead of just accepting this, the scammer is telling me that we can proceed but she will only give me 15% of the money! I've heard they do this quite often, i cant understand why the scammer would care what percentage of the imaginary money i want to take!

I will write back asking for at least 60% and see if the lad wants to try negotiating or if he eventually just accepts and tries to get on with what he should have been doing in the first place, which is trying to take my money! Wasting the lads time is great, but its even better when they waste their own time for me, saves a bit of effort on my part!

i am definetly going to be a cold hearted business man on this one. 60%+ is a lot of money but, after all, she is the one whos life is at risk in a war torn country and who needs to escape, she is hardly in a position to negotiate too much (hopefully the lad will really hate me for this and will be desperate to get my money- all the more amusing when he doesnt)

Last edited by chugger on Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it tickles me too, it's as if they somehow think it's real money - maybe it's plain delusion or maybe it's to try to appear convincing ?!
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm sure part of it is to try and appear in control in the hope that the person they are trying to scam might back down and go through the rest of the transaction bowing down to the demands of the scammer (if the lads are up on such psychological techniques) but it does seem a waste of time, particularly in this case when the scammer has asked me to name my price! If the lad is going to negotiate, at least be realistic, most scammers seem to go for offering around 30% so expecting me to go from 75% down to 15% is just being cheeky in my opinion!

Edit: my character is certainly going to stick to his guns on this one though. After all, the money is going into his bank account and there may well be people trying to track the money down. its a bit risky so, obviously, he has to be compensated for the risk. Plus, as mentioned, the lass is desperate so, being a cold hearted business man, 75% is, i believe, a very fair price

Last edited by chugger on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was a new member here, I was convinced that lads somehow got caught up in their own hype and half-believed in their ludicrous statements. So far, I've seen no evidence that I was wrong!

It could be that the lads do this just to make themselves look more believable, since "making it real" is their only hope of ever getting paid. It could also be that they're so married to their scripts they're unwilling to change anything out of superstition or something. But neither of those explanations cover why they get so haughty when you show them some disrespect.
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well, i'll soon see how far the lad is prepared to go to keep to his script. I have emailed him back, stressing several times how much i would love to help, but mentioning that due to the risk i will be taking (the rebels are going to try and kill the lad for the money, i'm worried they'll try to trace it when it goes into my account) along with the fact that the lad is desperate- i am unable to move from my offer of 75% of the money going to me and the lads education being paid for out of his 25%

theres every chance i'll get dropped as the lad might see me as being "difficult" but i have mentioned several times that i am anxious to help. It'll be interesting to see- does he
a) try to negotiate again (maybe offer me 30%),
b) accept my position in his impatience to get to the western union stage
or
c) drop me due to thinking i am too non-complient to make a good mark

Place your bets now Wink
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I say B. But I am a notoriously terrible guesser and couldn't gamble my way out of a paper bag.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As well as helping to move the money for her, you could always offer to sponsor her education and send some Uni enrolment forms to fill in. There are plenty available online.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

nice one, i've baited a couple of lads who've asked for me to help them continue their education but i hadnt thought of getting them to enrol! I'll find some forms for if this lad replies (hopefully i'll find some nice long ones!)
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

The answer was nearest to A!

Dearest Ja50n,

I understand your mail but the percentage is too much. I will not accept that 75 which you want me to offer you.

Right now I am in a safer hand and there is no way my uncle wilkl trace me and good a thing he does not know about this money. What I mean that I am in safe hand now is because I am now living in a church with a pastor and his family. Pastor Mart1ns Durk3 and you can confirm this through hiw email [email protected] or his phone number +22507917388 and his church is located very far from my town the name of the church is petal of grace ministry. It is a small church. I am hidding here untill I left this country.

I am desperately in need of going out of this country soon therefore I want you to have 50% and I have 50% too. Please this is all I can do and if it is agreeable then we will continue.
God bless you
Rall13r

Great, so the uncle wont trace her whilst shes in the ivory coast and she is safe for now. thats all good, but im not worried about her safety now, i'm worried about mine once the money is in my account. I am genuinely interested to see if a scammer would drop someone simply for sticking to their guns over a percentage of some bullshit money! I'm staying at 75%, if the scammer wants my help then he will just have to accept it at that level. Surely a lad wouldnt drop someone who seems keen to help just because of this issue? I already said i wouldnt negotiate, my fee is 75% like it or not!

Edit: I have replied. Hopefully the lad will be annoyed that after asking for 75% of money that isnt mine, i have proceeded to call him greedy for not accepting the 25% i have offered to let him have!

"Hi,

I am glad you are safe for now. It is highly unlikely, however, that no one knows about the money. Such a large amount will be known of and, although you may be safe where you are for now, I am sure people will be coming for the money once they are able to trace it. I am worried they will trace it to my account so I am afraid my offer of helping you for 75% of the money is the only offer I am in any position to make.

I sincerely hope you manage to get out of the country with the money and would love it if you would accept my offer of help. Unfortunately, if you cannot live with 25% of the money, which as stated is still over a million pounds, then i am afraid i cannot help. I would beg you not to be so greedy and to realise that your safety is the most important thing right now- you cant stay with the pastor forever and people will track you down! Surely ensuring your long term future and getting a million pounds in the process makes is a good idea for your future?

My offer of 75% still stands if you want it, otherwise, i say good bye and sincerely wish you good luck

Yours,

Ja50n B1ack"
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The oddest bit of haggling I've faced involved a Lad who sent me this:

Quote:
...He left the sum of Seven Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$7,100.000.00) to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL.
[He] until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to be involved in charitable projects. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time.
[He] died on the 13th day of February, 2006 at the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution.According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society

Once contact was made, this was the Lad's proposal:

Quote:
We are proposing a sharing formular of 15% for you for standing as the beneficiary, 75% for me and my partners as originators of the deal and the remaining 10% will have to be set aside to settle every expenses that will be incured by either party in the process of securing the fund.

I think he must have mixed up his formats.

My reply:

Quote:
What I was an explanation for is this: "We are proposing a sharing formular of 15% for you for standing as the beneficiary, 75% for me and my partners as originators of the deal and the remaining 10% will have to be set aside to settle every expenses that will be incured by either party in the process of securing the fund".
According to you, I AM the beneficiary! Exactly what makes you think that you're entitled to any of it at all?

This didn't satisfy:

Quote:
We are proposing a sharing formular of 15% for you because you did not know that you where made the beneficiary to the deceased and 75% for me and my partners as originators of the deal while the remaining 10% , will be set for incure expences

Slap followed:

Quote:
I don’t accept that even for an instant!
If [dead man] left me $7.1 million – I can only guess that he may have somehow heard of my active service in Operation Desert Saber – then there is no way in creation that you are entitled to any of it! I'd be happy to pay that 10% figure to you as a fee for tracking me down, but 75% for you and your partners, whoever they are, is simply absurd.
I suggest that you take that under advisement.
I'll send you my details once you've fallen into line.

After a little prodding:

Quote:
i have agree to the 50 % each for both that you wish.please i will want you get back to me , so that we can move forward with this business.

Sorry, mugu!

Quote:
You may agree on a 50/50 share – but I don't! As I said before – as far as I'm concerned, you aren't entitled to any of it. I'm willing to give you 10% for bringing the will to my attention but that is all.

Then:

Quote:
Please i understand that the will is yours, but i want to beg of you to make my own share of it 15%, because i am going spend money at the probate registry, to get the will of testament in you name as the next of kin to the decease.

Not enough!

Quote:
Your share will be 10%, and I'm being generous. No further discussion. I do not believe that any charges anywhere could add up to $300,000 – which is what you're asking for.

Finally he agreed to 10% and the bait moved on...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TemporalDistortion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Classic I nearly felt sorry for him Laughing you can just imagine him a broken lad, hands in pockets, head hung low, grinding his flips flops into the dirt ...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he has now agreed to my 75% demands, theres a surprise!
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he's agreed to 75%, go for 80% for the extra trouble you've had so far...
voltar2008
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lucky, Usually they never respond to my first query for any additional percentage. Good job!

you are a very foolish idiot.bastard - Paul L0ck3tt

Your are the most worst beast i have ever come across i don't know who gave you acess to internet.motha fucker. - P4tr1ck S4mb0

I thought fools like you are no more in existence, what on earth did your mum leave to you? You are worst fool on mother earth. anyaway, no need talking much on this. Come suck my p***y. - l1ND4

Linda
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just been offered only 15% of only $3.5m.You really know the world economy is in trouble when the lads are suffering from the credit crunch.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
times are definetly hard. We have all got used to getting 30-35% of these deals on a daily basis, alas it looks as if those good times might be ending Crying or Very sad
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea of now haggling higher. Maybe you spoke with your financial adviser about everything, and he informed you that the going rate on finder's fees is ten percent. Being that you want things to go smoothly, I'd suggest offering 15% though.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic