SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A couple of nice lad insults - NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>To cut a long story short, I ASEM'd a load of lads telling them I'd received the check for $250k+, and asking what do I do now to get my 10% commission? The aim being to get at least three bank accounts from each lad for Alan to deal with. This approach proved remarkably successful and I must have reported approx. forty bank accounts within the space of two weeks or so.

This particular lad like a lot of the others is out of his comfort zone and wants some of the cash transferred to him by Western Union. Given the large amount of money involved I tell them I'm not pissing around with small amounts of money, and anyway, Western Union is not safe.

Things take a turn for the worst when, after he coughs up one account but he won't provide any more. Probably because he didn't have them....

Quote:
I CAN SEE YOU ARE PLAYING GAMES WITH ME,FORGET IT.IF YOU CLEAR THE MONEY ,TAKE IT BUT IF I CAN STOP IT FINE.

Coughing up one account clearly wasn't enough and I told him so. His reply...

Quote:
OK,BYE.

TAKE MONEY DONT WORRY ITS A GAME OF CHANCE,YOU WIN.AND DONT YOU EVER E-MAIL ME AGAIN.

Never one to let the mugu have the parting shot I sent...

Quote:
YOU MUGU WILL DIE POOR AS AN IGBOO CHURCH MOUSE. HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently,I'm going to roast in "abstract poverty" Smile

Quote:
AND YOU AND YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT

Obviously, I'm not going to let that pass...

Quote:
NOW NOW. TEMPER TEMPER SMALL BOY IN THIS. U BE NO GMAN. U JUST A POOR CHURCH AIDS MOUSE WHO LIVES ON OTHER MANS SCRAPS IN THIS BUSINESS. I WILL CHOP YOUR DOLLA BIG STYLE. FOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!!!!!

POVERTY IS THE HOUSE U LIVE IN AND FAILURE IS YORE DESTINY IN LIFE.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Final lad insult and threat to shut my box.Needless to say it's still open...

Quote:
POOR BOY WHO IS CONFUSED AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR SMALL AIR TIME OF #100 .

I PROMISE YOU IN THE NEXT 24 HRS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO OPEN THIS YOUR NONSENCE BOX AGAIN,BASTARD IDIORT

My final reply...

Quote:
LISTEN UP GOAT FUCKER

YOU NEVER MAKE ANY GOOD DOLLA AT THIS BUSINESS YOU WILL SELL YORE BODY TO OLD MEN FOR SEX ON LAGOS STREET CORNER TO PAY FOR AIR TIME.

DONT BOTHER CLOSING MY BOX. ALL THE CONTENTS ARE BACKED UP AND I WILL GET IT REOPENED AGAIN WITHIN AN HOUR. I WILL ALSO FINGER YOU TO YAHOO FOR THE FILTHY 419 SMALL BOY THAT YOU ARE. WATCH YOUR BACK.

I ALSO CURSE YOU AND YOUR PENIS WILL ROT AND DROP OFF WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH.

HAVE A NICE DAY MUUUUGGGUUUU!!!!!!.

And that was the last I heard from him. I think I may have to reacquaint myself and ask if is kn*b has dropped off yet.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was already laughing my ass of on that second to last one. Then I read goat fucker and almost fell to the floor laughing.

I'm pretty sure I just woke someone up from laughing so hard.

Ahhh... *sighs* Thanks for that. Very Happy

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, God, you've made my day here. Kudos to you and your nonsense box.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you rock. Health and long life to u nonsense box oooo!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic