SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chain gets safari'd! (and does the whole Stinky-Leg thing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So there's this missionary who's promised me 200K in grant money if I meet him in Chad...

No, seriously, I'm going on a real-life African safari in a few days. I'll be gone for a few weeks. I know you'll all miss my scintillating wit, my prodigeous post whoring, my esoteric knowledge, and my numerous hillarious trophies , but try not to let the site collapse in the vacuum of my absense.
Farewell, my good friends.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony

Last edited by ChainYanker on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a wonderful time! Very Happy

I sure hope you get to see all of the big 5!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have fun Chainy, get pics of every WU office and net cafe you can find!

If you see any of the lads, say hi from all of us Very Happy

Take care, hurry back

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Take care, have fun, shoot lots of pictures, be safe, and don't pet animals that will possibly eat you.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CY, Do be safe on your safari. My sister is in SA, so if you see her, please tell her I said "Hi!".

You will know her, she is "ANoid"... Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a good time, ChainYanker. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, and my dad's making jokes about stoppovers in Abeche. He said some friends of mine there have requested me. Shocked

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Be careful and watch out for Hippos. They are notoriously hungry, hungry.

Oh, and watch out for snakes. In all seriousness, be careful if you're in the bush.

When I went to Costa Rica I almost stepped on a sleeping Fer-de-lance without knowing it. For those of you who don't know, the Fer-de-lance is considered the deadliest snake in Central/South America. Anyway, it wasn't until I had moved my foot that my teacher who was right behind me (this was a school biologist) scream bloody murder. Yea, she found the snake. The amazing thing is that 10 people had passed obliviously in front of me without ever seeing it.

After my teacher recovered from her minor heart attack she took a picture showing my footprint visible just 3 inches away from it's head.

So the moral of this story is to be seriously fucking careful. I was honestly beyond lucky that afternoon. Given the remoteness of our location (it would have taken 4 hours to get a Helicopter there), and the complete lack of anti-venom, there is absolutely no question that I would have died if I'd been bitten.

If you go out in the bush, watch where you are walking.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a wonderful time, CY. I'm so jealous. Very Happy Please bring back loads of pics. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a great time, Chainy. Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have fun there CY Very Happy

We'll be here when you get back.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you pass by any WU offices, be sure to drop in and have a quick grin at the annoyed looking fellas near the desk waving their scanned 'receipts' about Laughing

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
dandan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CY,
Its a wonderful place to visit, if your traveling around and checking/sending emails please take note of where you are or include it in emails your sending to friends ect...

When you get home you may have some great info for the safari baiters as to locations - ip's ect...

Most of them will be sat locations- but the hotel's- all good info.

In my travel's thru WA (looking back through my email's) I cant pin down exactly where I was (prior to baiting)and again most of them are sat providors, but there was some fixed locations I could have given to baiters to confirm lad travel.

If only I had taken note of exactly where I where I was when I sent an email to..

Have a great time.

Dan
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a good trip CY!

Can't wait to hear about it. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also jealous. Bring those pics home and post them.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Say hello to Charles Soludo for me.Hope the animals there don't want to nibble like the ones at the aquarium!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a great time, CY !

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There will be a "huge sucking sound," to quote Ross Perot, when the vacuum starts. We will do our best to plug the holes. Wink

Enjoy your time in Africa, CY! And if you should run into Joe Carlton in a Wu/Mg or cafe, slap him real hard for me! Can't wait to see the pics! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you happen to be in Cameroon can you have a look out for my Zebra only Kelly Dim seems not to have sent it once again.

Seriously... have a great time!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, stop check out Kelly, Jude, and MacFerdy and see if you can get our animals for us. Wink

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck on your travels, my dear
Please make sure you're up on your antimalarial meds

as for snake bites
my younger daughter survived a western hog nose bite recentlyImage
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hugely jealous, but have a fabulous time... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try to get a hidden camera in there and videotape an internet cafe Smile

Idea

My favorite to bring cameras into places is to put on sunglasses and say that my seeing is bad and that the camera is a modified zooming device that makes me able to see without a big long stick or guide dog... works every time Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

have fun, and dont contract malaria... seriously. dont go drinking out of any puddles, now..

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.

Last edited by simpsonman3000 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:
my younger daughter survived a western hog nose bite recently

OUCH! Luckily, though, the Western Hognose, while venoumous, does not pose any threat to humans. But still... Snakes bites sound incredibly painful. I dunno what I would do if I go bitten by one. I'd probably go apeshit and cry like a baby.

All I can say is if you do go anywhere with a large amount of snakes, you had better get over your fear damn quickly, or at least be able to keep it well under control, because if you stumble upon one and really start freaking out, you could get in a lot of trouble.

I should find that picture...

ETA:

FOUND IT!

And uhm, for those who wish to see it, the picture of that Fer-de-lance is here: http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h161/nsmith12916/IMG_0290.jpg

I am not placing the image on the forum for the simple fact that some people are terrified of snakes.

It might look small, and it was given that it was a baby, but it could have taken out several of us. Also, for a bit of reference, that big leaf in the middle of the pick (it was put down as a marker so that other people knew not to step there) is about where my foot went.

So uhm...seriously be careful, CY. Let my near miss be a major warning to you. Snakes can fuck you up hardcore.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic