SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dan safari copout

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TBC, not to burst your bubble, but Dan is not only the dumbest rock in the box, he is the laziest. In order to get him to shift his arse out of the internet cafe chair is to wave a nubile and willing female in the near distance - and then pull her farther and farther away as he pants and salivates after her.

At least, this is what I have gathered from previous threads on Dan Dan the Lotto Lad.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did I mention that Hugo has a 20 year old daughter who will be accompanying him on the trip? She's hot. Kind of like a cross between Keeley Hazell and some other really gorgeous woman. But mostly Keeley Hazell.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TBC - all good fun, but remember the bit you don't see on eater is the months of straight bait grooming that make these remarkable safaris possible - look at it the other way round, would you be more likely hire a car for some random internet dude, or for someone you've been discussing travel plans with for long enough to forget he's some random internet dude?

I wish you a lot of luck with your bait, but you may crash and burn quickly without some good backstory and shared IM time.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Disregard what I have said previously. I never meant to encroach on other people's baits.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Storylines like these belong to a baiter´s joys I enjoy most Very Happy It´s very motivating to have some characters ready who are interacting with each other and make a lad mad!
Just take a deep breath, many things - and more than you would have thought of - turn out to be working in the long run, provided you have some persistence.
I did not want to leave the impression that it´s all tedious hard work; it isn´t, and straight-baiting is an intellectual challenge in itself, especially as the weeks go by, you find it incredibly funny to put all the blame on the barrister (or in my case, the older brother, who cashed the younger brother´s WU payment, and who is now romancing the scammer, an 18 year old refugee with milllions - as if!).

Unfortunately, I am completely left out by the current Dan-Merry-Go-Round (meaning the other characters are of more interest to him...now...but he WILL come back! Smile ). I had just asked then if I could take part. Dan was seeking for money then (oho!), and I tried to employ him for my LA restaurant. Nothing more than a few nice weeks "straight"...but a month later, with a cunningly disguise, Dan remembered me and came back, and this time it went much better.

Don´t feel bad about anything. They are unreliable; but they are stable in requesting money, and you can build upon their greed.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan has lost two cars due to his laziness/unwillingness to travel. Wayne Rooney's used Astin Martin was given to him then impounded by Interp0l. That car was totaled by Agent Thomas J0nes. He has also lost a very nice stretch limo that was wrecked, and is now serving as a chicken coop.

For Dan to travel "Little Dan" needs to be stimulated. At this point Dan is desperate though, as he believes an Inter0l Agent is coming to his house to kill him, so that might give him a kick in the rump.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile

Last edited by Jayhawk on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ TBC, a story that complex wouldn't work on Dan, he'd just whine at you to please send him money please because he is brook. On the upside, he will be totally unaware of the plot, or existence of 'Lost'. You need to massmail lads with a hook before you can get into something so complex with the most likely candidtates.

I have sent Dan the scans of his 'Access All Areas' pass, thanks mbl.

I have asked him how he knows Paris Hilton and why he wants me to meet her, see another thread. Still not sure which baiter is Paris, there seem to be 2 possibilities. They would make a lovely couple.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My pleasure RC, they actually blend in rather convincingly with all my old accreditations from various gigs, so let nobody bleat that they're unrealistic Wink I'd love to think they'll have the right effect
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan just sent Cinnamon his brother's telephone number ('cause his is "kinda faulty"). I'm supposed to call and ask for Dan.

Do you want the number, Jayhawk? It would be just awful after all this time if was really a double agent working for , wouldn't it? Wink

eta: Sorry, I forgot you guys already had the number Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I don't think I have the number. Inspector Gadget tried calling him the last time, and he quickly changed numbers.

I think Dan would love receiving a call from Agent J0nes.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, a number that is "sort of faulty" is a nice change from the phones he keeps losing.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No Titania, he doesn't lose the phones. They keep getting stolen from him by armed robbers.

I have this vision of a bunch of Nigerian thugs sitting around, wondering what to do, when one of them suddenly says "I know! Let's go rob Dan again!". I've lost track of the number of times that Dan has been held up.

capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk, to be "fair", he does seem like the kind of lad that if he had a phone, would flaunt it openly and gloat to the other lads until had it taken from him. Any bets on how many times he has flaunted that picture of Wayne Rooney that Roy sent him around the cafe?
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan's problem is armrobbers, they steal his arms, with his mobile attached.

Last minute instructions for Dan, he needs to be getting his ass over to Abuja anytime soon, for the safari bus on Wednesday. If he makes it there, we need a meassage getting to him, to tell him that the camp is closed due to snails, bees or whatever, and the whole shebang moved to the cameroon camp. I can't see him going that far, but we can try. Twisted Evil

I think RS17 isn't handy timezone wise, but he hasn't given us a mobile number anyway apart from his brother's. I'll ask him again.

He can leave messages with the 5imba Co, I assume? Other than that' we have to expect the odd frantic email.

Quote:
Hi Dan,

I am in Cape Town, South Africa at the moment. We drew 1-1 with the
Kaiser Chiefs on Saturday, they played pretty well for an
Indy band.

I'm stuck in a hotel at the moment, we are flying to Abuja
Tuesday night / Wednesday morning, by a private charter flight.

We are playing in the Tinapa Invitational Soccer Fiesta in Calabar,
so we won't play in Abuja. However we will be flying to there.

Dan, I'll see you on Wednesday 23rd, on the 5imba 5afari Bus.

The ticket I have gives the pickup for you as:

The Sheraton Hotel
Lady Kwali Way
Abuja
Nigeria
at 3.45pm local time.

See you then, I will have the pink champagne on ice, and my
headphones on high.

You pester me for a phone number all the time, but I want to ring you
on Wednesday,
as soon as they give me my Nigeria mobile, and I have no number for
you, other than your brother, who never seems able to get you.

have you a number yet?

Roy

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when you think you are getting through to him...

Quote:
Ok i get you i hope you have a nice rest,i am a kinda happy,maybe i'll be coming on wenesday or thursday,i'll be really happy to see you,maybe before then i'll get my mobile phone back so you can call me.

From Dan

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
dan,

You cant come on Thursday, the bus picks up on Wednesday, its
not a daily thing, we are there once only.

Do you understand?

Once we start travelling tomorrow, you wont be able to reach me, we
will be in the air
until Wednesday morning, so I need to know today that everything is sorted out.

I will get Cilla to look after you while you are here.

Sir Alex, some of the team and I have met Nelson Mandela today, I
attach a photo.

Roy

I conveniently forgot to say which one is me, or that this was 2006...

@RS17, I know he's been messing you around, but can you get a message to him via Brother if necessary, that he has to get his scrwany ass to Abuja by Wednesday? Feel free to promise him the earth...

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Typical Dan. Sad

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk, I pm'd you the number

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baited breath over here...Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan liked his picture of the squad with Nelson Mandela, and didn't spot it was 2 years old.

Quote:
thats very nice dad,nelson Mandela,he is a very nice man,i wish i knew him,i'll b very happy,ok dad i'll come on wenesday ok,extend my greetings to the club,i hope to meet u sooner,attach your AAA card for me to see.

From your son Dan

after all he has been through, he has become a bit wary. I don't usually provide lads with trophies, but it would help the safrari prospects if I can send him my pass. Paging Mr Bitesloin - chuck me a pm if you see this today If he's not about I'll see what I can do.

I have an Id photo thats a fair match for the photo I sent him of 'me' and Rooney.

Quote:
Hi Dan,

I look forward to seeing you Wednesday, the club say hello.

My AAA card is round my neck, how do I scan it on my laptop?

I'll see if they have one in the hotel before we check out.

Roy

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cilla just talked to Dan. He is so full of it. Personally I wouldn't put money on Dan traveling. He says he is coming, then he says, he will try. He doesn't have a bus ticket yet. I have this recorded if someone wants to upload it.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
He can leave messages with the Simba Co, I assume? Other than that' we have to expect the odd frantic email.

Yes, voicemail is always in record mode for the "International Enquiry Line" so if he calls, Flextel Email me a notification.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well I've done all I can, its up to dan now. A quick look at Wikipedia showed I hadn't got the schedule right. In theory dan has an extra day, but I havent told him that. If he's not on time tomorrow, whatever goes wrong is his fault - the bus went without him.

Thanks to sunshine, who shopped an 'access all areas' for Mr Cropper, a scan has been sent to Dan, as per his request.

Quote:
Hi Dan,

I just got back, we have been really busy today, so much stuff to pack
and interviews to do.

Wes Brown is going home after a death in the family, so he won't be
coming to Nigeria.
We are going to Durban now, to play against Orlando Pirates.

If we win, we will have to play Pretoria on 26 July, but by then I
will already in Abuja,
getting things ready for our match with Portsmouth on 27th, so I'll
miss that match.

I'll see you at the 5imba 5afari Camp. Les Battersby is coming up with me, so you and he can have a talk.

Don't miss that bus, or you'll have to make your own way to Yankari.

Oh i nearly forgot, I got the girl on reception of scan my pass for you,
I attach the scan for you.

I won't be in touch until I get to Nigeria, as I will be on the move
all the time.

See you soon,

Roy

He should be flapping around about the same time that Sleepless is in Nigeria, over the weekend when United play. sadly I'm at my Mum's, with no internet access. I can always redirect him to the camp message service, I'll play it by ear on Friday.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10

Last edited by Roycropper on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Thanks to sunshine, who shopped an 'access all areas' for Mr Cropper, a scan has been sent to Dan, as per his request.

I wonder if we'll see this on Ebay one day soon.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just hope you got to play with the nice shiny original artwork too Smile

Sorry I didn't see this thread in time to do it myself, bad lionbiter
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cant post it, the picture I used is of someone well known and litigious.

Not a dickeybird from dan, he either is in abuja, or late in which case whatever goes wrong is all his fault.

One thing we do know is that he didn't show up at the SSC.

@Simba, can you send Dan a 'No Show' bollocking and invoice? I'm sure there must be penalty clauses in your contract.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic