SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cheeky b** set up a premium rate Phone line as well!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Ash
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cant believe my Nigerian friend I have been baiting, actually set up two 0704 numbers for me to phone him on, after Ive had him calling me on the one I set up for him for a long time (think he may have sussed it!). I actually sent him £4 instead of £4000 but forged the Western Union document so well to make it look like £4000 that he really does think its a cock up by Western Union. I know you dont advise to send any money but this guy must have plenty anyway as he's been on the phone constantly!
Thought Id have a day off today and have had nearly 100 missed calls!
Im trying for a trophy picture and have said I will not sort out the Western Union cock up till I get one!
I didnt realise that this could be so much fun!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Big Ash on Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I actually sent him £4 instead of £4000

Money well spent if you grind the Lad down Very Happy

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

070 numbers are classed as "personal" numbers I understand, and just used to forward to a regular line. They are free and simple to set up, and the companies that issue them make a mint out of the calls, your scammer won't see any of it. And for you it's probably more expensive than using localcall.co.uk or another similar service to call his mobile in Nigeria!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To the best of my knowledge an 070 number will cost YOU .35p a minute to use.
I believe that would probably escalate should your lad have redirected to a Nigerian MTN mobile.... Rolling Eyes

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep. I have one for Scammers & other undesirables to call me. At a keystroke, one can 'point' (ie, divert) one's 070 tel no at whatever tel no one likes, and the caller will only have visibility of the 070 tel no, not the tel no it diverts to.

The service provider gets .40p (.80c) per min. I get nothing.

But ring an 070 tel no myself?.....................absolutely not!

Last edited by The Monsignor on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I hope you're not dialing those numbers. That will be VERY expensive for you. As mentioned about, they are not premium lines, but simply UK redirects.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Big Ash
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No Im not calling them but he has been calling my 070 number hundreds of times! Ive just received a Passport as id from him. My 2 year old could have done better! Its so crap! I might use it and put a pic of Mickey Mouse instead but do it so well it looks real then send it back to him saying does he really look like this and is he trying to have a laugh or something? I would post the faked Western Union doc to show how good it is but dont want anyone to use it illegally. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ive just read that its not allowed to show fake id on this site so what I will do is cover all the numbers up etc to show how poor it really is and also show you my Mickey Mouse passport when Ive done it!

Last edited by Big Ash on Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ash:

Posting the fake ID the lad sends you is okay for laughs. Just make sure to pull it into Paint or PhotShop or some such first and write FAKE in big letters all over it so some other lad cannot steal it from here and use it in a real scam.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ive just read that its not allowed to show fake id on this site

Really? Where?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You certainly can post fake passports, and we even have their very own special place:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=115801&start=500

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

+447045733xxx Is a number that I have for a lad that I beleive is in West Africa... Would this be a '070' number as discussed? That would probably explain why skype will not allow me to call the number!
Thanks

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the Flextel information page.
As you can see UK 070 numbers can be redirected to a mobile phone almost anywhere on the planet...

https://www.flextel.ltd.uk/cgi-bin/secure.sh?page=A131547

Big Ash
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok ill post the fake passport with FAKE emblazoned all over it! My Nigerian friend Mr Emika Lawrence (the famous Nigerian author!) thinks I have corrected the mistake by Western Union now and will receive his £4000 in about 12hrs time! He's also very pleased with the pink fluffy dice I am leaving in my car for him. The £4000 is to pay the shipping company for the transportation of my car he has bought. He originally sent me a bankers draft for £11,600 (which didn't arrive) of which £4000 was for shipping that I was to pay to the shipping company via Western Union! This guy is thick as s**t as he never even sent me a fake bankers draft or anything but I told him it had arrived! Game on! Surprised

Only 80 calls from him today! Im getting lonely!

Also thanks soo much for the lucky dice you put in the CAR as soon as the CAR arrived at our destination we would scan the pics of the CAR to you.

just put your self in this shoe would you be happy.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u wrote:
+447045733xxx Is a number that I have for a lad that I beleive is in West Africa... Would this be a '070' number as discussed?

Exactly right!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bigash and welcome. Very Happy

This is a very interesting bait as fake check scammers are notorious for just wanting the overpayment from you. How did you get this to develop into a bait with passports being exchanged and phone lines set up?

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Big Ash
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I put an ad in Autotrader to sell my car. This guy posing as a woman (who's dump...I mean dumb!) emailed me saying they would give me £300 extra for the car for the hassle of waiting for a bankers draft etc and that they would send me money for shipment of the car aswell and I was to send this money to the shipping company. I felt stupid as I actually thought it might be real so turned potential buyers away whilst I waited for the bankers draft 2 arrive. It never did. I was just about to send him a final email saying I hope his balls turn green and drop off etc etc when I thought no Ill string him along instead! I didnt realise that this is a well known sport already!
Shall I attach the first couple of emails so you can get an idea of this scam? If so how do I do it as Im fairly new to computers. I feel a bit stupid almost falling for it but I didnt know these scams happen.
Anyway after I realised its a scam I set up the phone line from finding your web site (thats your idea thanks). Then I did the £4 transfer (my idea!) knowing my mate a computer genius could fake the W.U document for me. Then I said I would not sort out the W.U mistake without his passport as proof of who he is!
Anyway he will start calling in the morning no doubt when he goes to pick up the £4 again! Surprised Any tips on wot 2 do now? Idea

Also thanks soo much for the lucky dice you put in the CAR as soon as the CAR arrived at our destination we would scan the pics of the CAR to you.

Big Ash
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also does anyone want a BMW M3 convertible with pink fluffy dice! Laughing

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@manbiteslion

thanks for the confirmation Thumbs up

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In your first post, you wrote:
I actually sent him £4 instead of £4000 but forged the Western Union document

Now, you wrote:

knowing my mate a computer genius could fake the W.U document for me.

Quote:
Any tips on wot 2 do now?

Go back and read your thread again? Laughing

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any one see the Game last night Embarassed

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

which Game? Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Wigan Badger’s and the Tsnerd Catchers

Contact Chess

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

aha Laughing

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Contact Chess can get nasty and we are waiting for the X-ray results of Badgers Colon
And find the missing Rook

Tsnerd is banned from the next two games, along with Him attending a anger management course Wink

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tsnerd is banned from the next two games, along with Him attending a anger management course

Have we met in a previous life, Doodle? Laughing

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic