SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad's Family ideals?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Patri0t
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a quick questions when it comes to lad's family.

Do the parents encourage scamming?

Does the Lad's kids usually encouraged to know the craft of scamming?

I would imagine that parents would want to pass on their legacy.

Thanks!

tandenberg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Umm... I'm not sure it could ever be directly attributed to the parents, the same way smoking or drinking is hardly ever condoned for kids but sometimes tolerated or encouraged by their peers later, and perhaps tolerated by their parents by they time they are adults. Having no first-hand experience, though, I'm far from definitive. That's just my guess.
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From what i've read (not huge amounts) the whole culture in western africa is that if you can get money without earning, then you are great. If you work a job, then you a stoopid.

Try reading the nigeria 101 thread.

As for the parents. I'm sure some don't agree with it and others actively partake. Others won't ask, but might enjoy the benefits.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that broad generalizations like this accomplish nothing other than being broad generalizations.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on, everyone generalises. Wink

But seriously - I think the subculture where the view "if you can get money without earning, then you are great; if you work a job, then you stupid" holds sway can be found everywhere. How the cynical parasites who hold that view get their money is the variable; for some it's petty crime, others sell drugs, still others do 419s.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Patri0t
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well here is why I ask. I am telling this lad that I have a son who is a scammer as well. That I am showing him the ropes. That is why I asked for a list of victims. I didn't know if this was common

U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Steroetypes are a real time saver.

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br> I just have this vision of a made oga coming to grief in a particularly nasty auto accident on the Lagos-Abuja Highway. The 419 clan are all gathered around for the hearing of the will.

Quote:
"To my eldest son, I leave my Charles Soludo scripts which served me well in my lifetime, and also my seat at the internet cafe, together with eight free hours of internet access.

To my second son I leave my Miriam Abache scripts and the sandbank concession for the church of TWAT.

To my third son, I leave the digital camera, marker pen, blank sign paper and seventeen buckets of water for the initiation ceremonies.

To my fourth son I leave the fake passport and ID francise, on the strict understanding that he keeps up the high standard expected by the magas.

To my fith son I leave my Letraset and an eraser so he can assist fourth son with fine printing.

To my sixth son I leave my lottery scripts. You need to be patient with these and watch out for Mr Gomer and his gang, who will try to chop your dolla.

To my seventh, and luckiest, son, I leave the Usman Bello, dolla chopping scripts and my very best wishes that he lives long enough to use them.

To my last, and by no means least eighth son I leave the Nigerian oil pipeline tapping franchise and a fire extinguisher.

To my only daughter, I leave the panties on the head love scam scripts and the webcam . Just watch out for the youtube maga that calls himself wayne. Your mother just used to tell him "wayne, wayne,go away and don't come back another day."

Finally, to my long suffering wife I leave the washing up and my treasured signed picture of General Sani Abacha, God rest his soul.

Do not fret, we all have to die sometime.

Stay bless.

Your loving father"

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That´s hot Laughing
Quote:
First-born cousin gets my NOK script, complete with BBC-links to plain crashs and a nicely make RSOT-doc from the colourful security company. Be wise with these tools!

Second-born cousin, the black sheep in the family, gets my hitman starter kit!
Boy, you have to work hard for your own steady seat in the cafe nowadays...

Third-born cousin, Mariam, gets my rented webcam and a whole lot of refugee camp scripts, together with links to the most promising dating sites.

Forth-born cousin, you get my cell phone (without credits). Remember in time who you are : refugee, barrister, hitman or Doctor Professor Mr. Soludo Charles! Don´t mix those up!
Be aware to be called between 3 and 5 AM mostly.

Generally, as long as the family profits from scamming income, why should they ... hmm? Wink
The wife of Al Capone has never asked where the money comes from, she´s just spent it

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll often see Pinays being blatantly taught how to scam on cam by older females, often family members. There's a definate feel of it being taught from one person to a daughter or niece.

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo - absolutely brilliant!

There ought to be an emoticon for spewing a drink on a keyboard. Ifr there were, I'd use it here.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Patri0t:

You're getting sarcastic answers because of the wording of your first post. I didn't answer initially because of the generalities.

It seems you're really just trying to figure out if what you're telling your scammer will make sense to him.

Your second post says:
Quote:
Well here is why I ask. I am telling this lad that I have a son who is a scammer as well. That I am showing him the ropes. That is why I asked for a list of victims. I didn't know if this was common

As has been pointed out, scammers aren't all the same, so it's hard to answer a general question about them.

From my experience, there are sometimes family members who scam together. I've seen brothers, but not father and son, though that might happen as well.

If you've already told the lad the father and son story, it isn't outside of the realm of possible, and he shouldn't suspect you're not legit because of it. If you haven't already told that to him, I would go with an older brother and a junior brother.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That’s my bubble burst I thought the craft was lovingly handed down from Father to Son Sad

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doodlebug: It very well may be. . . or not. The point is that you can state anything for sure. I said: "in my experience". Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic