SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Blackwood Therapy Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate raves. Too many people. To much music. I hate music. Especially techno. Which reminds me of raves. I hate raves. To many people.

I think you get the point: I hate a lot of things.

I too have something to do: http://419.bittenus.com/faxes.htm

I am editing the one from the "Federal Government of Nigeria, Foreign Debt Review Bureau" for an ASEM. Should be interesting, because I am pretty good with photoshop, so I can easily edit the details to fit my scam. Should be funny when I am done!

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love everything, in case any one cares! Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even novice baiters like me, corona? Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ She said she loves everything not everybody. So unless you're a thing and not anybody that statement does not include you. Twisted Evil

... couldn't resist. The devil made me do it.

As far as raves, love them. Can't seems to get enough of the scene, even though it's pretty rare where I'm at and it's been a while since my last one.
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Blackwood Con wrote:
...which isn't real. I checked. Which is probably what you were wanting.

Bullshit it's not real - I been having that fear for decades - check again !!!!!
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^fear of flying and dying? If so then I have it too. Hating generally just leads to more of the same if you nurture it. Not healthy.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Life's too short so I don't hate anyone.
Except maybe those three cock-wallets JoJo, Prof and YW.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus wrote:
^^fear of flying and dying? If so then I have it too. Hating generally just leads to more of the same if you nurture it. Not healthy.

It's the fear of screwing dead things in high places Laughing

An old John Belushi line Wink

A wee bit of humour for a dead end thread!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love you RoyalFlush! Very Happy

I should have said, "Everyone!" Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uhm...I should mention that this is a thread about hating stuff...not about loving it and nurturing love and all that blah bah crap.

I hate it when my threads get hijacked not by some random topic, but by something that is in its essence the exact opposite of the point of this thread.

I also find it amusing too but in hindsight I shouldn't have mentioned that because I know now someone will exploit it for their on twisted pleasure.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
Quote:
a general dislike, distrust, or hatred of the human species, or a disposition to dislike and/or distrust other people

Me in a nutshell. Not so much individuals, more groups of people. Try having a conversation with me and you'd see Wink

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Same here. The only people I hate specifically are my parents.

Groups of people include Democrats (I won't take this one further), adults with velcro sneakers (this includes your damn Grampa too), and people who walk slow in front of me.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thread hijacks frequently happen. You just have to deal with it. Everyone else has.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I also find it amusing too but in hindsight I shouldn't have mentioned that because I know now someone will exploit it for their on twisted pleasure.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't do hippies, liberals, environmentalists, health and safety officers, the police, my neighbour, people who don't work because they can't be bothered (exception if disabled) and people against corporal punishment and all pets.

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM

Last edited by Craig007 on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hah! On the basis of those last two you got me pegged. Yay for being hated!

I also hate Bijon Frises. You know those REALLY annoying yappy white fluff ball dogs. My sister has two of them, both of whom I want nothing more than to dropkick over a fence.

That wasn't too graphically violent, was it? I really do hate those dogs.

Last edited by The Blackwood Con on Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My pet peeves include loudmouthed radio shock jocks and smarmy right wing newspaper columnists whose supporters gush over their courage (like they've ever been in any danger), PT users who won't stop crowding around the doors, left-wing slacktivists, born-agains who boast about the terrible sins they committed before their salvation, conspiracy freaks, and revisionist historians.

Other categories would breach some of the guidelines here.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay for hate! I didn't think this thread would become this popular this fast. Or at all, for that matter.

Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So you hate humanity but you want their validation in the form of a popular thread? I see.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never said I wasn't a hypocrite, did I?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All misanthropes need to join this group. Smile
http://www.vhemt.org/

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Blackwood Con wrote:
My sister has two of them, both of whom I want nothing more than to dropkick over a barbed wire fence with a cliff on the other side. The sound they would make as they fell...mmm, I can hear it now. Weeeeeeeooorrrr!!!

That wasn't too graphically violent, was it? I really do hate those dogs.

Actually yes, it is. Please read the forum rules at the top of this forum regarding posts about animal cruelty.

Animals and kids are my real soft spots. You don't want to refer to them in a cruel manner if you wish to stay on my good side. Smile

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest though, I can never ever do that to any animal. I absolutely love animals. I just really like that joke, which I have adapted as my own from a Jeff Dunham comedy routine.

If you want me to, I can self edit it even more. (I changed it to be less violent).

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sheboppe wrote:
Animals are my real soft spots. You don't want to refer to them in a cruel manner if you wish to stay on my good side. Smile

We won't get on then Wink

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thank you. Wink

@TBC, your edit is fine, and is much less violent. Thank you. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic