SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Looks like safari time

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a shame. Too bad the money had to be borrowed. Hopefully no one will break his legs over this.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba, I can't tell if that's my lad's number -- he only gives me his London redirect.

He pestered me to call him so I pretended to try, then told him I couldn't get through so I called the international operator, who explained it was a number that transfers to another one, and that was the cause of the problem. So I asked him for the direct number. He stopped asking me to call.... Laughing

But now he wants to call me at my hotel in Paris. Oops... I got around that by looking up some payphone numbers in Paris, picking the most out-of-the-way phone I could find, and sending him that. For some reason he seems to be having trouble reaching me. No matter -- I leave for Benin tomorrow morning so I'll just meet up with him at $imba $afari Camp. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Redshoes to the rescue! Very Happy My lad has bombarded me with desperate emails, and finally broke down and gave me his real phone number. Redshoes just called him, about 1AM his time. He's now playing the role of yet another "friend," John. The safari's on. He's planning to pick me up at the Niamey airport tomorrow afternoon. I presume that's because he wants to keep me from meeting the rival lad and forking over $25K or so in cash to him. Too bad we'll give him the slip. Wink

Vir recorded the call, perhaps he can post it.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My pleasure! Very Happy

http://media.putfile.com/Susan-talks-to-John-about-going-on-safari-in-Benin

Look how excited he is about going to the Safari Camp!

Safari Willy - Accra to Abuja
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there's some confusion -- I'm flying into Niamey, I get the impression he thinks I'm coming to Cotonou. Ooops.... Could be a problem. Laughing

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
The safari's on. He's planning to pick me up at the Niamey airport tomorrow afternoon.

What... Shocked
That will be a monumental cock-up because the shuttle bus is heading for Cotonou to collect him..??

I thought this lad was from Nigeria..?

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sense some sort of problem on the horizon. I have a nose for these sorts of things.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point you can't tell the players without a score card.... I still don't know what's happening with "George," the caucasian male model. He's an American streded in London. Then there's Amune, his African friend, who lives in Turkey, and now there's John with a Nigerian phone, who I'm sure is Amune but he slipped up and said John.... The lad's having a hard time keeping his stories straight.

I told George very clearly that I"m flying to Niamey but that he can go to Cotonou and catch the shuttle. That assumes that he made a reservation.... I don't think he has a clue what he has to do now, which should make for some great confusion.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am glad to hear that Susan was a little drunk at the time of the call, because I completely forgot at the beginning that I was supposed to talk to Amune and not George. As a result I told John that George promised John was coming.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You sound perfect in the call -- a bit confused and very excited, like you could be tipsy:

Quote:
Yes! Yes! Yes! . . . I do!! ... Okay, alright, great . . . Paris is wonderful! It's the city of light, you know! . . .

Absolutely perfect, just what the lad wanted to hear. Wink

I followed up with an appropriately confused email, and in the morning he'll have one from a very hungover and tired Susan who is still a bit confused, but very excited.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad Sometimes the best-laid plans just don't quite work out...

The lad is afraid to get off his duff. I think he's been baited before. Even though Redshoes called him and totally reassured him about everything, he started insisting on another call. She called him yet again (thanks, RS!!! Very Happy ) but now the lad wants to be able to call her.

skittish lad wrote:
Okay give me the name of the hotel and phone number hun where,so when i get there i can ring you to because i dont want to come too the Camp

So he wants me to leave the luxurious Safari Camp and move to a hotel where there are phones and room numbers? I don't think so

Then he wanted money:

Quote:
Amune told me that you called him and he told me that you were not happy that we had not arrived,i just want to let you know that everything seems too smooth for me,i am tring to think fast hun and i dont want to look like a fool,i need you to send some money to Amune who is Nigeria,this is going to give me more egos to comeover,baby not that i dont trust you and i know how much that you have spend for this trip,includung the money that you gave Mr Chinedu,you have spent morerthan $40,000.

The upshot is that he hasn't twigged, he still believes in my character but he's leary.

Meanwhile I wrote him as the rival lad, Chinedu, and taunted him in Pidgen. He responded with a lame "i dont understand what u are saying" reply so I wrote back with a series of insults in Igbo, saying "maybe you understand this." He wrote this morning in Pidgen, a mixture of insults and suggestions that we work together.

So the safari is on hold, if not totally off, but the bait continues. And who knows? My character is ready to give Chinedu all the lavish presents she brought for the lad. He has a Monday deadline to get off his lazy butt if he hopes to get so much as a penny out of her.

(Thanks again to Redshoes and Simba for all the help.)

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic