SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps promoting him to reverend may have been too fast. Let there be multiple promotions, like acolyte, reader, deacon, assistant reverend, etc. Smile

This would also be a good way to encourage him to move forward to the next destination.

"Aww, too bad you couldn't make it to (insert next city) - we were going to promote you to (insert next level)"

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
TWAT: Just go to any Hotel Close by and lodge
Novotel Hotel is good

Hey Rev. , I just looked up the hotel he suggested. The single night rate is USD279 but if you can stay for 4D/3N the rate is only USD154...you gotta have respect for the church budget, ehhh? And the rooms are fabulous: Air conditioning - Mini bar - Satellite / Cable colour TV. Bathroom fittings : Bath tub. Room service : Hot dishes - Cold snacks. I'd stay just to recoop from the jet lag...

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Godspower does have a very poor attitude. I'm glad he is on a short lease Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it were up to me, Godspower would have been sent packing. I have no clue why Dover wanted to give the guy a second chance. All of that whining and complaining?? He's not even a reverend yet. What a joke.

The thing I really don't get about someone like Godspower who claims to be a bishop is all of this doubt about God's plan. I mean, Dover constantly complains after the first week the lads are out and streded, but Dover has accepted the lord's will, and the lord's will is that he is a whiny little complaining bitch-ass that never gets what he wants. At least he accepts himself for what he is. Smile

These TWATs are screwed to hell. We were talking earlier about this "Nigerian Community Leader" that Godspower owes money to. Do you all know what a hard-ass that guy must be to hold down a leadership position in one of the roughest areas in the world? That's one of the last people I would want to owe money to, that's for sure.

Phystme is such a weirdo perv. Disgusting. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rev. jo grubb would like to pass on her forwarded email! shes got plenty of cool free offers.

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Think that the best reason for keeping Christ on board is that their debts with the community leader are increasing faster... It would be really nice if they could send their current balance... Smile Did they ever say what they 'pay' per day for bed and lodging? (ridiculous twats, spending church-money on such luxury, only now I realise how great Adamu was in conserving church-funds... Twisted Evil )

Shouldn't you tell them that in the worst case they should run away from the community leader (preferably Left) if Dover gets delayed to long... Or maybe that you found out of the community leader to be a criminal (wanted for blackmail, murder, rape, you name it...) and that the church-policy strictly forbid any contact between TWAT-members and known criminals (let alone payments to these criminals...)

Interesting thing is that they say there's nobody in their house in Benin and only they have the keys, so there's also nobody there to check if Dover really did show up? (and broke the biggest window to get in...)
there should be way to use that to add to their misery, right?
Ramm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"That wine is sanctified - you can drink it even if you're underage....."

LMAO!
Elphy Bey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
TWAT: Nigeria is the Bigest country in Africa so no country
here can be compared with Nigeria in Africa

The lying TW@T:

Sudan 2,505,813 km² - the largest country in Africa

Nigeria 923,768 km² - 14th largest country in Africa

If its the "bigest" country in Africa that he wants, then maybe a trip to Sudan would more than satisfy him (via Abéché of course). Mr. Green
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you guys are torn on whether to fire the arogant lad, you could do it the 100% democraty free way, by adding a poll to the thread. Could be fun.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^great idea^^

The worlds first fully interactive lad safari Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
tandenberg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ They don't know any better. Have you ever seen a map where america is much bigger than the square milage would suggest? They probably have the same effect in Nigeria. Especially since they tend not to have a strong grasp on geography.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in last night to Dover from Crist's kid that is running his mail while he's on vacation:

Quote:
Subject: HE IS IN CHAD HE CALLED ME THAT HE IS BROKE

PLEASE TRY AND MEET WITH MY DAD HE TOLD ME HE IS STRANDED AND CHAD IS A STRANGE LAND FOR HIM PLEASE TRY.

Your dad is mean, so NO!

In fact, I think the clergy is getting worried about Sending Dover into hash conditions with an unpredictable missionary like this just hanging around. He seemed to just fly off the handle for no real reason at all. He's only been out and about for like 5 days or something.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"

Last edited by Professor So And So on Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your dad is mean, so NO!

Laughing Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
He's only been out and about for like 5 days or something.

You'll break his spirit soon enough, TWAT is the rocky coastline against which greedy souls are shattered, the id and ego making way for visions of one world under TWAT. 40 days and nights is traditional, but I'd be inclined to go for the hundred just to be on the safe side Smile
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I thought Miracle was mad at us or something when I checked the Dover acct and there was nothing from him, but here is some stuff he sent to the Phystme acct. This first one was sent before the last call we made, and the rest were sent after:

Quote:
Thanks for the update and confirmation status well received, I appreciate the honour giving to me as the head of TWAT in Africa. I will keep you posted till tomorrow cause I don't have enough credit to handle the printing and scanning to return to you now, as this will be done tomorrow. Meanwhile we have not heard from Reverend Benjamin Dover nor receive your call as promised earlier. We are still waiting.

Quote:
Open this attachment to view my signed and reattached Status. I appreciate this honour and doing my best to put other through.
Meanwhile, I have not received that of . I hope we shall also get his Status Letter in the TWAT folds.

Quote:
We hope to receiving Rev Benjamin tomorrow Sunday as promised. Not only that, waiting for someday we shall all worship together especially, the Goblet experience.

The Goblet experience?? Man, This guy is great! Laughing

@ Freddy - Can you make up another Cert for Andrew? I guess it's time to elevate his status too. Maybe Godspower will feel like the little TWAT that he is after the other lads are officially Reverends.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cisismygame wrote:
Edit: and don't forget the Xmas party

The Christmas party where everyone has to bring a plate? You could all start discussing your favourite dishes and/or recipes in loving mouth-watering detail...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting worried...it's like a great novel, I've built up such a realistic mental image of all the characters in T.W.A.T than I could start to believe it's for real.... Shocked

Phystme...the earnest man-of-god, totally unaware that most of what he says has a double meaning.
Dover... well-meaning, but bumbles around the World from one problem to another, destined never to reach his destination, and totally unaware that his whining and lack of tact is driving everyone to screaming point.
And now we have everyone else appearing and emailing....the accounts dept, the not-very-bright intern girl, the other clergy, Sister Bernadette.

Better than any comedy show! It's got to be made into a book or a film some day! Laughing

manbiteslion wrote:
40 days and nights is traditional, but I'd be inclined to go for the hundred just to be on the safe side Smile

I can hardly type for tears running down my face! Laughing
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if/ when the TWATS start to get sent random emails, i hope they get emails from the other TWAT missionaries who have done travels similar to miracle et al and are grateful for all the money they have received- i imagine they have had a much better TWAT experience than the lads in Chad. It'd be good for the lads to know that it does sometimes go right (just, unfortunately, not for them)
Aliena
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What tickles me is that none of them ever realise what "CDXIX" signifies!

It's there in plain view - clear as day for them to see on every TWAT application form.. and yet.. not one of them has ever got it. Laughing
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Goblet experience?? Man, This guy is great!

The little known first draft title for the 4th Harry Potter book:

Miracle Charles Ndubuisi and the Goblet of TWAT

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
Yaya
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What tickles me is that none of them ever realise what "CDXIX" signifies!
Embarassed Ummmm...me neither....
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Its 419 in roman numerals
Yaya
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, der. Thank you. Laughing
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GEEZOW! had some photobucket problems, Proffessa, the last pm i sent is the right one.

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks.

@ everyone - Anyone that wants to be a part of the TWAT clergy e-mail FWD (or similar worthless info), please set up an e-mail acct that appears as [email protected], and PM me your baiter name and addy.

@ chugger - I like the idea of there being a couple of successful reverends sending in occasional commentary about their respective churches and how well it's all going/thanks yous and such. If anyone wants to be one of those lads, also let me know.

I bet he gets annoyed after a very short time, but he'll be too afraid to miss something important from the church that I bet he at least opens every mail. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic