SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So happy to see you guys do this!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dannyboy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone,

My parents recently just lost $1.5 million dollars to these scammers. It has changed our whole life and it has caused so much pain and grief that is almost unbearable. We are not sure what the next course of action is, they believe that they have somehow done something wrong and are afraid to report it to the authorities.

Meanwhile, I just want to say how great this is scambaiting is. Thank you so much guys as this has brought at least a tiny bit of comfort in my life. Keep baiting, and fight on!!
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. That's a lot of money. I am sorry that happened to you.

The reason we scam bait here is to prevent the scammers from actually finding real victims. The bonus is that it is also fun.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have them visit www.scamwarners.com

They are not the only people who have lost money to these scammers and unfortunately, they'll probably never get the money back. However, if you like, baiting does give you some revenge and wastes scammer's time that they could be spending on victims like your parents.

If you are comfortable with it, post up any emails you have from those scammers, with the headers and I'm sure many, many members of this forum will be more than happy to make these scammer's lives hell.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi dannyboy, and welcome to Eater.

I'm so sorry to hear of your family's loss to the scammers. That is indeed a huge amount of money.

As sir scam a lot said, we have a sister site for supporting victims, please do visit ScamWarners and post your story. Additionally, posting information you have about the scammers and the type of scam there will make it searchable and possibly prevent other people from being victims to these scammers.

You should urge your parents to contact authorities regarding their loss. It can be very difficult for victims to come forward, but doing so, and spreading the word, does help the cause in the long run. Unfortunately, there is no chance of them recovering the money stolen from them.

Please continue to read the forums, and vicariously enjoy the paybacks the scammers receive at our hands, or read up on how to bait safely, and join in. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How did they pay the money?
Thats a lot of trips to western union. If is was via bank transfers there will be a paper trail and worth following up.
Try and get them to report it.
dannyboy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to quote post immediately above yours, it is there^^ - SB Wink

They went through western union and money gram every time. Eventually, since you cant send it through the same name too many times, they had to get one of their friends who owns a small grocery store and runs western union, to send the money under different people's names and ID. That is what they are afraid of. The fact that they might get themselves and their friend in trouble for using people's ID without their permission. It is so sad that it has come down to this that they cant even report it to authorities because they are afraid. If anyone knows the exact laws on this please let me know. I would hate for their friend to get in trouble as he is a good friend and he merely tried to help my parents out. Thanks guys.
tandenberg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's more money than I'd probably make in 30 years. I'm sorry you had to go through this. Be vigilant, and warn your friends.

My rule of thumb is to bite the bullet and tell the whole truth. I don't like lying (baiting excluded - lesser or two evils, you know Smile ) and I'm usually straight-up whenever I have an opportunity to lie my way out of trouble. Emperically, I really do end up not getting into trouble (or less of it, anyway) due to the honesty. That's not just some maxim - that's from putting it to the test.

If there's legal ramifications, I sympathize, but if it was illegal as you convey, that's just the way it has to be.

Again, my sympathies.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dannyboy wrote:
I would hate for their friend to get in trouble as he is a good friend and he merely tried to help my parents out. Thanks guys.

That's the bit that bothers me. I'm not convinced that WU and MG and their agents couldn't do more to dissuade people from sending large sums to fraudsters. Aren't their agents aware of 419 scams? This friend apparently wasn't. He seems to have told them how to get round measures intended to protect customers.

Your parents now need to watch out for the recovery scam, so warn them. They may well get emails claiming to be from the Nigerian authorities, FBI, etc, saying that the scammers have been arrested, the money recovered, which will be returned once they pay further fees.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question? Do WU agents receive a percentage of the fee that is charged to send the money? If so perhaps that is why the friend was willing to continue to send the money for your parents.

I am sorry for your family's loss. Please encourage them to talk to the authorities. You never know they may be able to catch one of these scammers.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go talk to a lawyer, first talk is free (usually here) and he can't tell anyone else unless you agree he does so.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic