SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

friend's deaf mother scammed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
noob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New user here so let me know if I'm breaking any forum rules.

Ok, so a couple of weeks ago, a good friend of mine's deaf mother was scammed. She lost about 3 thousand dollars to the scammer. The scammer than tried to scam my friend as well. We'd love to be able to recoup her money, but we'd be just as happy getting this person locked up or prevent him/her from ever scamming someone else.

The only information I have on this scammer is their AIM screen name is inspectorwale

Any ideas on how to pursue this?
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can forget getting the money back Crying or Very sad
Learn and educate those around you

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Noob. Sorry to hear about your friend's mother's loss. As Doodle says above, recovering money is near impossible. Arrests are unlikely, but if you want to post what information you have, we can take a look and see if the name rings a bell.

Welcome to Eater.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The short answer is the money is gone, your chances of recovering it are zero.

The chances of having the scammer caught, next to zero. He will be behind a fake screen name, with fake info provided to open the account.

If the money was sent by Wu or MG, it is well and truly gone with no chance of tracking it. If it was by bank transfer, you may stand a chance by informing the bank, but again, you will need a lot more information .

Please look at www.scamwarners.com, and if you can, post any correspondence your friends mother has from the scammer, it may not get your money back, but we can use it as an example for anyone else.

I'm sorry to hear about your friends mother being scammed, there are a few scammers that do target various forums for people with disabilities.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Noob:

While we deal with scammers over here you might also want to check www.scamwarners.com they can help you. They won't get your money back or get an arrest.

Your friends mother should watch out for people who will now contact her SAYING they can get her money back. Of course there is a fee for this... and guess what.... she will lose that money too.

That $3K is GONE. I don't mean to be harsh, but she needs to realize that so she does not fall for what we call a recovery scam.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
noob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have a lot of information other than the person's AIM screen name which is "inspectorwale". The guy seems to target deaf people as I'm told the deaf community is close knit. The scammer has a good understand of American Sign Language (ASL) so he communicates over the internet using the sentence structure of ASL. I'll ask my friend for my information as I'm really a third party to this. Recouping the money would be great but unrealistic, they'd be happy just seeing this guy behind bars...
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well i'm afraid there is no way to get her money back and the chances of getting him arrested is also practically nil.

You can help stop them from scamming through baiting. It will waste their time and money.

I would suggest that you do not try to bait the above scammer as you have a personal interest and it is better to be a bit detached.

You should sign up for a mentor who can help guide you through your baits.

I think you should try and get more info on the scam that happened to you friends mum so that we can bait them.

If she is still worried about other scams then you should send her to www.scamwarners.com. It has details of many scams, one she should look out for is the money recovery scam. Where someone will contact her saying they can get her money back. For a fee of course.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Typically these scammers work out of Nigerian Internet Cafes using free webmail addresses. So they are untraceable.
As she's been scammed once, she needs to watch out for a recovery scam. The same scammer will email her again claiming to be from the Nigerian authorities. Saying that the scammer has been arrested, and her money has been recovered. She'll be asked for further payments to get her money back.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the deaf community is close-knit, it is important for her to speak out and tell people she knows to warn them. She needs to understand there's no shame in being conned by these manipulative greedy lazy thieves - in all likelihood she thought she was trying to help someone out. If you can break it to her the money is long gone and the arrest impossible with so few details, she can at least prevent others from going the same way.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammers are lazy b*****ds and would scam anyone even people from their own country. If you want to get back at them I would suggest straight baiting a few lads from the surplus forum.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure that baiting this lad is noob's main objective at the moment (although of course you are welcome to try!).

If you can get your friend or his mother to forward you any emails she received from the lad and then post them here, including full headers, we might be able to give her a little more information but as others have said, I'm afraid the money is long gone and the chances of identifying the scammer, let alone having him put behind bars are practically zero. This is why scammers make such a good living from their criminal activities.

The best form of "revenge" is to warn the deaf community about the scammer and how he operates so if he approaches anyone else - and he almost certainly will - people can be forewarned and forearmed.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does AIM provide headers? I don't use it, so I don't know... Embarassed

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No it doesn't. Although you can use it to get their ip, it's not the easiest process.

You would need to get headers from any emails that have been sent between them.
Patri0t
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I took a snatch at this lad and he bit on the bait. He is rather stupid using some of my baiting accounts I managed to exchange some fake baiters for real deaf victims. I plan on getting more.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Patri0t on Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wanted to say I was very sorry to hear about what happened, and sorry there isn't any real recourse for her.
noob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the help so far! I'll try and get some more information from my friend. She's in Americorp so she's sometimes hard to get a hold of.

I'd love to be able to nail this scammer, hate it when disabled people get taken advantage of! Evil or Very Mad
Patri0t
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi man.

Sorry to hear your relative/friend got scammed. But listen, Keep of this guy for a little while. I have him hooked really good.He is going to suffer hopefully.

Listen, I talked to this guy it appears he hacked a deaf person's account and got all the names. That is how he got your grandma and that is how I am going to get him

Trust me do not talk to him we are going to get him

noob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys rock! I have no idea where to even begin, that's why I posted here. Shocked
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Patri0t Very Happy

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Patri0t
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks Very Happy

This just goes to show the underworld realm of these scammers. And my goal is to go covert op and see what it is like. He will probably do anything I tell him he has even asked if he can move in with me.

I would like to thank that New Guy Dion for all his info on West Africa, It really did help doing some convincing. I told him I use Money gram because they're too many "UncleSams" at the WU office. It sold him pretty well.

He keeps calling me Baba any lad speak know what this means? I hope it is an intimate term Twisted Evil Very Happy

Patri0t
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like your friend is coming to see me in Freetown whether he likes it or not!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic