SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Has anyone baited as

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Countess Bathory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Tourettes sufferer? Reason why Im asking just watched program about it on telly,It would make an interesting phone call Laughing Lad being randomly sworn at over the phone pmsl just thinking about it Laughing
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unreal ! - I thought about this today at work. My theory was to type a standard template to go in the head of each email explaining that I had tourettes and to ignore any swearing, and that I could not type and so used a microphone with word processor conversion type thing. A sort of warning for the text to follow : see if any fall for it.

Quote:
Dear Mr C*ck

I am FU**ING happy to hear from you. I hope you are feeling SH*T okay.

and so on.

I havent had the time to test it out, but I will do in the future Razz

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have actually done this.
But I did the whole bait by email and didn't use the phone at all. I told the lad that I had PC Tourettes Syndrome which means that I type cursewords without even knowing it. Unfortunately, I didn't bother keeping a copy of the bait (it was basically just a straight bait with abuse) but the lad did swallow it.

It's actually a genuine affliction that I suffer from, as any Eater mod will bastard well attest to.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hell, ive got 15 mins to kill - im gonna start one now Wink

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See http://www.419eater.com/html/andy_uba.htm for an example.
A variant is to include a copy of the scammer's email (with plenty of added swearwords) with your reply. And tell the scammer that his computer must be infected with the Tourette's virus.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
DizzySteinway
Annoying Stuck-Up Cow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Better yet, try and get a friend to pose as your 'Tourette's Doctor/Therapist' and warn them that you don't really mean what you are going to say, and its just the condition.

And then fire every blue word and insult under the sun at them. It will be glorious.

pony pony pony pony pony
- Feeling any better? -yes thank you, how kind! Mortar x5
Countess Bathory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope some does this It`ll be so funny,Im not gonna attempt it Im still on my first bait Laughing Laughing
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the best ways to learn are by reading other people's baits and diving in yourself. If you search on 'Tourettes', I expect you'll find some fun stuff to read. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited a lad and told him I was schitzophrenic and that if I was a bit rude it was becase I was stressed and it was the bad side of me.
I started off by replying to every other email with things like "F-CK YOU, YOU C**K SUCKING AR**H*LE." and then descending into a stream of insults and rantings. I ended up with only about 1 in 10 of my replies being lucid and polite, the rest just abused him.

get your baiting forms here
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved from GC to Main - baiting related. Smile

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Patri0t
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive done it several times in chat.My friend Melvin didn't seem to understand
Quote:

6:48 PM me: Hello F*cking Sir,
What is your f**king proposal
6:49 PM F**K
melvin: Do u make it a practice of speaking offensive work or its ur talent
me: F**K ME HARD
I have tourettes
6:50 PM melvin: if it is,then i think one should alert the authorities or a Phy....
me: Hey f**ker , Its a disbility
maybe your a sh*thead
melvin: oh... now i see,u are sick
maybe in the head
me: Yes
6:51 PM I am sorry, IT IS NOT MY F**KING FAULT
I swear unf**king controlably
melvin: sorry,am not a gay guy
6:52 PM me: No no I am not gay
I swear
I cant help it
f**k me

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've baited as just such a sufferer. It wasn't very successful for long-term baits, as many lads (believe it or not) will drop you for excessive foul language. Yeah... I know! But it's true. I've also had lads divorce me for other things such as drug use, satanism, sympathy for the IRA, homosexuality, and a strange attraction to pictures of fire. Just as strangely, they seem to have no problem with tax evasion, petty theft, or disco.

That said, it can be fun to bait as a frothing psychopath sometimes. If all you accomplish is having a few laughs, you still win. I say go for it.

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself" - Bob Dylan
Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually remember from when I first joined this forum (some 2 years ago or so) someone brought up this topic in a manner they used.

They simply had a cut and paste type reply that they included with every email, that was at the top of every message they sent. It was in bold or italics, and read something to the effect of :

"Doctor's Note: This message is added to every reply of John Baiter. John has been diagnosed with Tourette's Syndrome, and it should be noted that in the course of any communication with John there is a high probability that he will include derogetory language, swearing, foul language, and insults. Please disregard any offensive transcripts included in the following message. We appreciate your understanding.

Doctor Ima Bayter, PHD Clinical Hospital of S.U., etc, 419 University."

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I recall someone doing very similar and using every email to insult the lad-who i believe sat there and took it!!! Don't remember who the baiter was or the outcome though.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(and her predecessor ) swear constantly. It's not Tourettes; just the way they are. Just yesterday:

Quote:
And that bonehead at the court has some fucking nerve talking to me about a bad attitude. I ask him for an invoice and first he tells me I get it after paying - fucking dipshit - and when I ask him again he says he doesn't want to hear from Mad People! Fuck me – I may be blonde but compared to him I'm Steven Hawking!
One thing about the Asatru faith is that we don't dodge the truth or sugar the pill. We speak our minds and if you don't like what you're hearing - too fucking bad.
Confirm what has to go the Credit Union and I'll write to 0kogwu again - but if he fucks up again I am going to tell him just what he's doing wrong and I don't give a hairy rat's butt what the fuck he thinks.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic