SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Aliena
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:

While Dover is stuck in Benin, he will need a place to stay. And since Miracle is not home, maybe Dover can stay there? Of course, he will ask.

Jeez! You truly are an unimaginable bastard pig and I think I'm falling in love with you! Very Happy
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, lol i retract the fish idea in favor of durian. i wonder how hard it would be for them to get?
i was just thinking that TWATs smelling like rotten fish might be appropriate, and the loaf would be a selling point for the biblical reference. but this durian fruit, sounds wonderful!

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Prof - once again, I am in awe of you bow_down bow_down bow_down

These taxi drivers are making a lot of money. I'm thinking I might be in the wrong career.

I'm looking forward to hearing the telephone conversation explaining how poor Dover has been forced to land in Benin. I can already hear him whining. But I am sure his twats will understand.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll also want to know if he can borrow their pajamas to sleep in at their house.

Imagine that situation:

You're stuck with your friend over 1000 miles from home for over two weeks.

You borrowed money to take the trip, and incur HEAVY debt to finish it.

You now have some other guy from a different country staying with you that borrowed money to get there, and is threatening to encroach on your crumbled meat supply.

He's also in debt.

No one really speaks the language.

The driver has your passports.

THEN:

The guy you're trying to meet to solve all of your problems ends up in your hometown, and asks to stay at your house, making the entire trip you just took completely worthless.

And naturally, Dover will be the one complaining. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Problem here. In the African heat, I don't see any way that Dover can keep the cake from melting into a pile of sugary goo. That's too bad, as it sounds like that was some damn fine cake.

Perhaps if Dover complained loudly and often about losing the cake it might get a reaction from the lads.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Dover will be without money (customs agents took it all) he has no money for food. Dover had to eat the cake.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Durian may be the front runner for lad cargo but I dont see why they cant take everything on the list as a standard package

Congratulations in getting the lads all to meet up together - although I miss stinky and the leg I am growing equally fond of the latest bunch of twats

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
^^^^^

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Come on Jayhawk -- you know you can't eat your cake and take it into the middle of hash conditions too! Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let them eat Bavarian Chocolate Cake!

Elphy Bey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I came across this and thought it rather appropriate:

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I proposed several days ago that each Pilgrim should leave road signs, to mark the passage for future TWATS to follow....but the more I read of the majestic wonders of Durian, the more I realize that it should be the official fruit of the TWAT.

Is there any sort of Chinese ex-pat community in Lagos, who might be able to obtain Durian for the TWATS???

Does Battery ever log on any more? Maybe he could mail Durian to the lads?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on getting them all together! When you call them, you should make them pass the phone to each other or get them to all chant a slogan into the phone at the same time - an audio record of this important event Laughing

edit: Or make them do one of those really stupid team building activities that we have to do at work...like another survey:

I am good at:

I need to work on:
etc.

and then they have to share their answers and discuss! Man, I hate those!

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The eating and transportation of Durian is forbidden on the Singapore underground (along with smoking and spitting, signs everywhere) - the smell is that lingering and frankly unpleasant. I've eaten it once or twice, it's not unlike buttered avocado in texture, only fattier. Mrs mbl likened the mouthfeel to 'like chewing a big lump of lamb fat', which wasn't terribly complimentary of her. They're big, smelly, spiky, but alas if you're starving you can eat them which eliminates them from the list for me! They're also very very hard to get fresh anywhere but (well ventilated) street stalls in SE Asia.

If you ever get the chance, try some durian - you will remember the experience at least. You can sometimes get vacuum packed tubes of the stuff from Malaysian groceries shops in the West, but I doubt you'll even see that in Nigeria, let alone a lazy lad bothering to track it down :-$
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramm wrote:
From wikipedia, on durian:

"Its taste can only be described as...indescribable, something you will either love or despise. ...Your breath will smell as if you'd been French-kissing your dead grandmother."

"... its odor is best described as pig-shit, turpentine and onions, garnished with a gym sock"

"Other comparisons have been made with the civet, sewage, stale vomit, skunk spray and used surgical swabs"

I think my favorite comparison was "like a corpse clutching a wheel of Roquefort cheese".
I think we'll have to add a new simile to the list, however: "like TWAT who's been steded in Chad for three months with no change of clothes". Laughing

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
tandenberg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The downside to the meeting is that they now all may have the opportunity to bathe. I think getting them (on more borrowed money, of course) to Abeche to meet w/ Reaper's crew (TWAT or not) should take care of that detail. It would be a mugu convention!
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Abeche is out of the question at this point for the Miracle Network, but we are discussing some funny things for the Ghanian TWAT/Miracle Network relationship.

We are calling them tomorrow, and will be in a better position to assess the actual damage that has been done to the Ghana TWAT from the travel. It appears his driver is also waiting in Chad with him to collect his money.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^5 of them all waiting patiently for Dovers arrival...too funny Laughing

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent this off to the boys so they have something sitting in the e-mail when they wake up:

Quote:

Dear Reverend Miracle, Andrew, and Mr Godspower,

I am very proud of you all for finding the ways and means necessary to come together and meet in N'Djamena. I have been beyond impressed with the fortitude of Miracle and Andrew, but to see Godspower also reaching into the depths of his soul to find the strength and faith that has led him to Chad is another blessing altogether. Reverend Miracle, you have done an outstanding job leading your flock to this point. I fully expect to see great things from you, so please don't let me down. I have decided to grant you Reverend status as of today. You will no longer be considered a missionary in the eyes of the TWAT, and let no missionary make any mistake as to your status. We will be sending you your Cetificate of Authenticity very soon, just in case anyone should ever have a shred of doubt as to how big of a TWAT you are. That Certificate will undoubtedly set their mind at rest.

Now, on to other business. Have any of you received communication from Reverend Benjamin? He should be in your area very shortly. I will make sure I'm around to chat at around 10 AM Chadian time tomorrow. I am expecting a call from Ben at some point soon, but was thinking that he may have contacted you first. Tomorrow, we will be doing another conference call with all of you so we can finish this mission in short time, and continue along the path of spreading TWAT all over the world.

All the best to you boys and your respective drivers.

To God be the glory,

I'll tell you, it sure saves a lot of time getting to write to everyone at once. Smile

Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How fantastic! TWAT is bringing people together!

It would be great fun to separate them again temporarily, with each half believing the other had the MG...
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

leia wrote:
Congrats on getting them all together! When you call them, you should make them pass the phone to each other or get them to all chant a slogan into the phone at the same time - an audio record of this important event Laughing

Have them each give "testimony" as to what T.W.A.T has done for each of them in their personal life, and express their life long devotion.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone out there want to take up the task of creating a funny but realistic looking Certificate of Authenticity for Miracle's new Reverend position in the TWAT? Laughing

The humor should be subtle.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
All the best to you boys and your respective drivers.

You guys are evil Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the sake of these poor stredded Lads, I sure hope nothing goes wrong with Dover's plane -- a catastrophic breakdown of the mini-bar, for instance, or a failure of the horn. Cool

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
just in case anyone should ever have a shred of doubt as to how big of a TWAT you are.

Now that totally cracked me up! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic