SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Someone off here has baited this guy before!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying to "buy" a baby monkey or two and the seller has just sent me the certificate that proves the monkey is allowed into britain

Strangely enough i never knew that a "spunky monkey" was a breed! I also didnt know that 419ea.Te.R. was an official British customs and excise certificate number! It looks like someone sent him a form that he is very fond of!

Edit: Good to see the lad only included one certificate though- i am meant to be buying two baby monkeys off him, i know one of them is fit to travel but what of the other one. I'd better tell him to go off and do me another certificate. After all, we dont want to take the chance that the second monkey infected with the Rage virus do we!
Bengali in Platforms
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fluffy kitty cat?
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad recycling form sent to him by baiter. The Eater reference at the bottom is classic.

The form however is the old one pre (make up some stupid law that just paased) and he needs the NEW form which of course is MANY more pages long.

Does not someone have a longer form that the OP could pass off as the NEW requirement?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to speak to Countess Bathory. She's just had the same form - her thread is here. Smile

Bengali, it's not. Trust me. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its great when a baiter manages to slip these little tools into a lads starter kit.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Fluffy kitty cat?

It's not a badger, either. Wink

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no way!!!!! i only sent that to him this morning, jesus. i have him trying to sell me spunky monkeys lol.

i made the form last night at home lol.

u like the document number eh lol. i have the original pdf file and word .docx it was made from if you need evidence of my deviance.

edit: it was sent tuesday afternoon uk time originaly, but i had to resend this morning to make him fill them in.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144435

Last edited by Scam Sandwich on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing aye, the forms good! I agree with The Man though, it isnt quite long enough now that the Importation Of Simian Livestock Act Revision 3 Act has come into effect! If anyone has any longer forms that i could ask the lad to fill out they would be much appreciated (or even if someone can point me in the direction of a thread that gives any sort of advice on how to make your own forms!
Countess Bathory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive just sent a mail about my monkie and is was rejected,you having same trouble?
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello,

he originaly was communicating with a yahoo account but i am now talking with him via gmail. i had an email from the monkey man just over an hour ago. maybe hes given up the original yahoo account or it has been closed.
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my monkey man is using the email [email protected] (obviously with o's and i's in place of 0's and 1's).

i emailed him yesterday asking for the certificate of my second monkey (or monkee as i am determined to call them during the bait) and he hasnt been in touch. i've just sent him a polite reminder and the email has been sent succesfully- whether he responds, of course, is a different matter
Countess Bathory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

chugger Ive tried that its bouncing back,I want my monkie Crying or Very sad
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

try sistermrc302atgmail.com

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144435

thats what i've been doin with him, he sent a pic well she sent a pic. she calls herself sister mercy lol.

i've asked for a photo but got some random one, still working on my trophy i'm gonna let him/her swet a bit for now.
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Countess Bathory wrote:
chugger Ive tried that its bouncing back,I want my monkie Crying or Very sad

damn it, i just got my email failure notice as well Crying or Very sad
please dont tell me he is a poor scammer who had his account closed!
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

chugger wrote:
please dont tell me he is a poor scammer who had his account closed!

Don't worry, he'll open plenty of others Mad

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic