SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pissed off Al Quaeda

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Esteban Mendoza
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought I'd post this amusing little bait I did a few weeks ago. It started when Al Quaeda apparently made a threat on my life. Luckily though, I could pay them to drop the contract.

(Note: The colours used in his emails are actually the ones he used. Very threatening, aren't they?)

Quote:
I want you to read this message very carefully and keep this secret with you till further notice.

It is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL/ASSASINATE you and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that. Someone you call a friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this. The person also came to us and told me that he wants you dead and he provided us with your name, picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, but I told them not to kill you yet that I will like to contact you and see if your life is important to you or not since their findings shows that you are an innocent person with a good heart and we could make more profit out of a double deal. So I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now, my men has been on you right now in your state, monitoring you and they are keeping eyes on every steps you make.

Now do you want to be DEAD or ALIVE? As someone has paid us to kill you, you are to pay some fees to spare your life. And $20,000. is all you have to spend to spare your life, but first you have to pay is $10,000 into an account that I will provide for you, then I will send a tape to you containing evidence of my discussions with your friend who wanted you dead, when the tape gets to you, you will pay the balance of $10,000. I won't entertain any delay in paying the balance.

If you are ready to comply with my offer, then get back to me immediately, but if you don't want to comply, then I will have to other option than to carry out my job assignment on you.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE, F.B.I OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE OR TRY TO SEND A COPY OF THIS TO THE POLICE, F.B.I OR ANYONE BECAUSE IF YOU DO, WE WILL KNOW. REMEMBER THAT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL HAVE ALREADY PAID TO SEE YOU DEAD, I AM ONLY LENDERING A HELP TO YOU, FOR YOU TO LIVE AGAIN AND KNOW YOUR ENEMIES. BUT I WILL BE PUSHED TO DO WHAT I HAVE BEING PAID FOR AND I WILL EXTEND MY ASSIGNMENT TO YOUR FAMILY IF I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY FROM YOU.
AND DO NOT COME OUT FOR NOW ONCE IT IS 7:30PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANTED YOU DEAD AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLIED WITH OUR DEMANDS.

Remember that this is my first time I turned out to be a betrayer in my job, but am doing it for a reason.

Quote:
Who paid you to do this? How can I get you the money?

Quote:
BE WARNED!!!

Everything you need to do is in the email that I sent you.

Make available the money and let us know, so that we will provide you with the details of how you will make the payment.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE, F.B.I OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE OR TRY TO SEND A COPY OF THIS TO THE POLICE, F.B.I OR ANYONE BECAUSE IF YOU DO, WE WILL KNOW. REMEMBER THAT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL HAVE ALREADY PAID TO SEE YOU DEAD, I AM ONLY LENDERING A HELP TO YOU, FOR YOU TO LIVE AGAIN AND KNOW YOUR ENEMIES. BUT I WILL BE PUSHED TO DO WHAT I HAVE BEING PAID FOR AND I WILL EXTEND MY ASSIGNMENT TO YOUR FAMILY IF I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY FROM YOU.

WE ARE WATCHING EVERY OF YOUR STEPS NOW AND YOU WILL HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME IF YOU TRY ANYTHING FUNNY.

BE WARNED!!!

Quote:
Al,
Please, you still haven't told me how to send you the money. I will do it as soon as I know.

Quote:
In response to my last mail, we are keeping watch on you and as such I will carry out my job assignment on you if there is any bridge of contract.

First I would want you to make the said payment to the information’s as provided below via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, I will demand a total sum of $10.000.00 as an installment payment to this name in two different payments of $5.000.00 each;

NAME; EMMANUEL ORJI,

ADDRESS; DUBAI, U.A.E.

This amount must be paid within a 48hrs interval from the receipt of this mail to enable me know am on line here and the two payment slip should be scanned and attached to this email.

WE ARE WATCHING EVERY OF YOUR STEPS NOW AND YOU WILL HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME IF YOU TRY ANYTHING FUNNY.

BE WARNED!!!

Quote:
Al,
I have attached the scanned WU receipt. Please don't hurt me.

(I attach a very blurry WU receipt)

Quote:
ARE YOU PLAYING WITH MY INTELIGENCE? DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE JUST PLAYING WITH YOUR LIFE?

REMEMBER THAT WE WHERE PAID ALREADY BY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL, TO KILLL YOU? I ONLY WANTED TO SPARE YOUR LIFE, BUT IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE PUSHING US TO DO WHAT WE HAVE BEING PAID FOR, AND I WILL EXTEND MY ASSIGNMENT TO YOUR FAMILY IF YOU REPEATS WHAT YOU JUST DID.
WE ARE WATCHING EVERY OF YOUR STEPS NOW AND YOU WILL HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME IF YOU REPEAT THIS.

I AM GIVING YOU 24HOURS TO SEND ME THE CORRECT DETAILS OF THE PAYMENT OR ELSE I WILL PASS OUT INTRUCTIONS TO MY MEN TO FINISH OUR ASSIGNMENT ON YOU AS THEY ARE WAITING NOW FOR MY ORDER.

DON'T THINK OF PLAYING GAMES WITH US AS YOU ARE BEING MONITORED.

BE WARNED!!!

Quote:
Mr. Queda,

I have no idea what you're talking about. I lodged the money myself and sent you the receipt I was given. Can you tell me exactly what the problem is so I can raise it with the Western Union office?

Quote:
MY MEN ARE IMPATIENTELY WAITING AND WE ARE SPENDING A LOT OF MONEY WATCHING OVER YOUR STEPS,WE ARE SUPPOSE TO FINISH OUR ASSIGNMENT BY NOW AND RETURN TO BASE.

I NEED THE CORRECT MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I WILL COMFIRM THE PAYMENT AND THEN ASK MY MEN TO RETURN TO BASE FOR ME TO MAKE OUT TIME TO MEET YOU,AND REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL PAY THE BALANCE OF THE $10,000,00 AFTER I HAVE MET YOU AND HANDED YOU OVER THE TAPE OF MY CONVERSATION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANTS YOU DEAD.

BE WARNED NOT TO PLAY GAMES WITH US AS WE ARE WATCHING.WE WILL BE PUSHED TO WIPE OUT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IF WE DID NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY WITH SOME HOURS.

BE WARNED!!! DELAY IS DANGEROUS

Quote:
Al,

Calm down. I don't have the number with me at the moment. I'm going to drop by the Western Union after work today and see what went wrong.

Just out of curiosity, did you check the MTCN number in the office or online?

Quote:
Al,
To make sure there are no future mix-ups I have sent the money by . The details are below.

(I forward on a standard letter. He spends close to an hour answering 25 questions and then I receive this:

Quote:
YOU HAVE TO GET THE MTCN NUMBER YOURSELF AND ALSO THE TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER AND SEND IT TO US IMMEDIETELY AND YOU HAVE TO DO THAT FAST TO AVOID THE ABGER OF MY MEN AS THEY ARE GETTING ANGRY NOW.

Quote:
Al,

What's wrong? I sent you the MTCN secure details. That should be enough for you to get the MTCN for yourself.

Quote:
ARE YOU PLAYING GAMES WITH US? DON'T YOU DARE PLAY GAMES WITH US. I AM GIVING YOU 24HOURS TO GO RIGHT NOW TO GO AND SEND THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY AND SEND ME THE CONTROL NUMBER TOGETHER WITH THE TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER. SEND THE MONEY WITH THE NAME EMMANUEL ORJI AND NOT EMMANUEL OBJI,ADDRESS DUBAI,UAE. DO THIS IMMEDIATELY AND AVOID INCURING THE WRATHS OF MY MEN. YOU ARE WARNED!!!

Time for a dolla chop methinks.
Quote:
Al,
I'm writing you this email from the internet cafe in the Western Union office. I have submitted the money to you, double checked that everything is right, and scanned in the receipt with their very own machine to attach it to this mail. If you are not happy with this then I have no idea what I am supposed to do.

Also, I've recently been contacted by a man called Ken Stephen who also tells me that someone wants me dead, and he is demanding $12,000 from me. Does he work with you by any chance? Should I send you the $12,000 too?

(I also attach another very blurry WU receipt)

Quote:
SINCE YOU HAVE DECIDED TO PLAY GAMES US, WE ARE NOW COMING AFTER YOU TO FINISH OUR ASSIGNMENT ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOU BETTER START RUNNING NOW BECAUSE WE ARE COMING. BE WARNED!!!

Quote:
Al,
Please! Why are you doing this?! I sent you what you asked for! If there's a problem then just tell me and we can sort it out.

Quote:
THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM BECAUSE WE CANT COMFIRM ANY MONEY FROM YOU. YOU BETTER SEND THE MONEY AS INSTRUCTED OR IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKE FROM THERE,YOU TAKE THE MONEY OUT AND RESEND IT AGAIN BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ANY DELAY. THE PERSON WHO HIRED US TO KILL YOU IS WAITING FOR US TO FINISH THE ASSIGNMENT. SEND THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY AND SEND ME THE DETAILS WHICH WILL INCLUDE BOTH THE MTCN NUMBERS AND THE TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER. BE WARNED!!!

Quote:
Al,

I will do what you say and send the money again.

How much should I send you though? Should I include the money that Ken Stephen asked for? I've already asked him but he hasn't replied to my email.

Quote:
THE ONLY MONEY I NEEDED YOU TO SEND IS THE $10,000.00 THAT I DEMANDED FROM YOU. YOU HAVE TO DO THAT IMMEDIATELY AND SEND ME THE DETAILS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Quote:
Then who is Ken Stephen?

Quote:
MAKE THE PAYMENT BEFORE IT BECOMES TOO LATE FOR YOU AND STOP ASKING TOO MANY QUESTIONS

Quote:
Sorry, I'm just asking because Ken Stephen told me that you used to work for him, but were disgraced from the assassin trade. He said you were nothing to worry about and I should send all my money to him instead, because he is the one who is really after me.

He also said that he would kill me if I tried to send money to you, so I'm not sure what to do. I was hoping you could give some explanation as to who he is so I will know if he is genuine or not.

Quote:
I DON'T KNOW ANY BODY BY KEN STEPHEN AND DON'T LET ANY BODY FOOL YOU BECAUSE MY MEN ARE MONITORING YOUR MOVEMENT,THEY ARE JUST WAITING FOR MY ORDERS AND INSTRUCTIONS TO SKRIKE YOU. SEND THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY AND STOP DELAYING US. BE WARNED!!!

Quote:
But Ken Stephen's men are monitoring me too, and he says that I'm dead as soon as I try to send you the money. I really don't want to get killed by either of you, but I don't know what I can do.

I think he may be a little annoyed.

Quote:
LOOK HERE YOU BASTERED. SINCE YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN PLAY GAMES WITH ME, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. I AM COMING AFTER YOU NOW TO SEND YOU TO WHERE YOU BELONG.

Quote:
Al,

What games am I playing with you? All I want is to stay alive, but if I try to pay you then Ken Stephen will kill me. Put yourself in my place for a minute. What am I supposed to do? Give you money and risk getting killed by Mr. Stephen? Please, you can't kill me over something like this. There must be some way to sort things out.

Quote:
JUST WAIT AND SEE HOW YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL BE WIPED OUT SOON.
YOU BASTERED.

Quote:
Please! Don't! I want to cooperate, really, but I'm in fear of my life from both you and Mr. Stephen. What exactly do you want me to do?! Should I put you in contact with Mr. Stephen? What?!

Quote:
JUST SEND THE MONEY AS I INSTRUCTED YOU AND LEAVE THE REST BETWEEN ME AND MR STEPHEN,WE WILL BE PROTECTING YOUR LIFE AGAINST ANY EVENTUALITY ONCE WE COMFIRMS THE PAYMENT. YOU WILL BE SIGNING YOUR DEATH WARRANT IF YOU SEND ME ANOTHER EMAIL WITHOUT THE DETAILS OF THE MONEY. REMEMBER NOT TO MAIL ME AGAIN WITHOUT THE DETAILS OF THE MONEY AS I WILL NOT BE READY TO RESPOND YOU AGAIN UNLESS I COMFIRM THE MONEY. DON'T DARE US.

Quote:
Al,
I sent your email to Ken Stephen. Maybe you can negotiate something with him. He's a crazy motherfucker if you ask me, but he might listen to you.

I send him a mail from Ken Stephen (slightly modified from a mail from the mass bait thread)

Quote:
YOU ARE A MUMU, FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ALISTAIR STEWART. I AM HERE FIRST.

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT
FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE
YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY.
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING
YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A
PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID
YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE
BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO
MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT
INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO
LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND
LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER
GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR
STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR
2 NAIRA.MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU,
BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT
YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. CURSED GOATFUCKER

Think he may have twigged.

Quote:
YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED YOUR DEATH SENTENCE.

Tried responding to him, but haven't heard anything since. Still, it was fun while it lasted.

"YOU HAVE REALLY DONE A GREAT FAVOUR IN MY LIFE THE LIGHT THAT HAD GONE LOW IN MY LIFE HAS SHONE AGAIN MR *****... I MUST REALLY SAY THAT YOU ARE GODS SENT." - 0LA 0LA
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice bait, i started laughing to tears when you introduced mr. Ken and your character started being puzzled on which one to listen to... Laughing
You are still alive, indeed... Cool

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months

Last edited by vonRichtofen on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done Esteban Mendoza. Maybe he can kill Ken for you and you can get back to business. Laughing

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
ctvdoel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done...I like the introduction of Mr. Stephen.
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you notice the nice spelling of "Al Queda"?

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are quite a few spellings for it - the one favoured (IIRC) in the military journals such as Jane's is al-Qaida.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know, but Al-Qaeda or Al-Qaida are definitely genuine spelling, following some transcription rule from the arabic original.
This one is doubtlessly the fruit of this lad's ignorance...

Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One question: How do you bridge a contract? I'd like to try it sometime.

I can't wait for a hitman lad. They seem like they could be immense fun.
Jane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, I'm really impressed.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I'm new to this place, just thought I'd look up this Western Union on Wikipedia. Here's what I found...

Connection to Military Intelligence
There are allegations that Western Union provided US (which the US may have passed to Israel) military intelligence with personal information.

Blocked transactions
Western Union has begun blocking transactions based on suspicion of terrorist connections, as a part of the company's involvement with the War on Terror. In practice, this has meant denying service to senders who specify recipients with Arabic-sounding names. Transactions which do not involve persons with such names will be denied as well, based on criteria which the company refuses to disclose. Currently, transfers sent from the Western Union web site require telephone confirmation of the sender's identity. On occasion, the transfer will fail and Western Union's customer service will inform the sender that the transaction "does not meet our requirements." If details are requested, no information other than the fact that their disclosure is forbidden will be given. Numerous customers have reported this problem.

I'm surprised an organisation like Al Queda (sic) would be willing to give Western Union their business...
JustineBaitman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED YOUR DEATH SENTENCE.

Is now a MEME.

I remember this scam also being on snopes, man imagine that some person really freaks out over such a letter. And I don't just mean like "stupid people" or whatever but like what if they sent an email like that to my parents?

I'd have a lot of fun explaining that one to them for 17 hours.... pffff

The scammers sending out these kind of mails are a whole new level of crazy.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic