SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any young baiters out there?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, philosophy. What was that to a young and carefree 16 year old? Life was strong and experiences were ever fresh like the morning dew on the wispy flowing grasses. Henry David Thoreau's words brought a pleasant calm to my being back then, and the contemplation of the wonderment of nature's gifts to my senses stirred my soul. Such an innocent time... Cool

Now, I'm an old guy. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
tandenberg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ What's philiosophy to a 16yo? Existential hedonism, that's what! If they read some good ol' Soren K, I think teenage life and the prospect of a settled adult life would make much more sense. I'm 26, and still not settled. I like to take my time with the whole "acting maturely" and "being responsible" stuff. Life's more fun that way.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

simpsonman3000 wrote:

@ Chain yanker

what a difference 6 months makes... from noob to elite baiter

if only i had stayed with this when i signed up in april of last year
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Ummm, elite status is issued to...

... awww, you'll figure it out soon enough... Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

simpsonman3000 wrote:
@ Chain yanker

what a difference 6 months makes... from noob to elite baiter

Er... I racked up a high post count, yes. But in terms of actual baits... I've had "Hello I'm New Here" noobs get better results than me. Sorry to disillusion you, but I've still got a lot to learn such as that having ADD does not lend itself to successful baiting.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I knew that it goes by post count....
I meant that it only took you 6 months to rack up 1300 posts Laughing

as you can see, I am "not quite a newb", although i have not yet done ONE SINGLE BAIT. i have not even gotten past a "i am interested" reply Crying or Very sad

@Slap and tanden...

i have no idea what you're talking about Laughing. i'm still trying to figure out who framed roger rabbit... Sad

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Did you know that post counts are voted on in the Mod lounge and if your posts are "iffy" AFIK, then your post count doesn't change... Shocked

What kind of scammers are you replying to? Maybe some help would ... help. Very Happy

Look at ChainYankers post count compared to mine and join dates and you will see that what I said above is sooo true! Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I'm replying to the usual "NOK" lads, i believe that those hold the most promise

and i do have a mentor, and i have communicated with her, but as of right now, there can't really be mentoring when there's no lads replying Crying or Very sad

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you checked your spam folders? Sometimes their reply ends up there. Otherwise you might switch the kind of lads you are going after. I can see if I have any live ones that are recent and give you something (if you want). Cool

simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah i have signed up for guestbooks, etc...

i get some lads, but not many, not even in spam...

my other account has a couple, i try those. its just that ive replied to like 5 and if i keep replying to more... if they eventually respond, ill be stuck with like 50 replies Shocked

could it be that my email has 419 at the end of it?

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be good, you would have a smorgage... buffet of choices and then you get to pick out your special lad. Kind of like speed dating... er... wait, I just looked at the title of this thread. Forget about the dating reference, it is like going to the fast food place... yeah, that's it... Laughing

Edit to add: Yes, I would make my email addresses look as "normal" as possible and leave out 419 references. Wink

full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am approximately 16... depending on your tolerance range for accuracy. For me it would be plus or minus 5 or so years. Wink

Welcome to the eater simpson, we like our easily brainwashed young. Laughing
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Welcome to the eater simpson, we like our easily brainwashed young.

that's me... or am i really me?
who do you want me to be?

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:
such as that having ADD does not lend itself to successful baiting.

I beg to differ. Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
... if they eventually respond, ill be stuck with like 50 replies

You are not stuck to any of them, you get to pick and choose.Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SniffenGluez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17 now, Baiting since... 16ish.

Mates almost got hit by the phishing scams, thought i might hit back Razz
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

simpsonman3000 wrote:
@Dott. Giascopato

what, were you working with an Apple I?

Apple? It was a SICOMP. Apple was SciFi those days. (Must have been in 1975, however, when the Apple I aready existed)
Later I used an Epson Hx-20

Edit:
Our Sicomp looked a little lik this, but was integrated in a desk. What we call <ENTER> or <RETURN> was "DÜZ" ("DatenÜbertragung Zeile"=Data Transfer Line)

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])

Last edited by Dott. Giascopato on Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I rememeber Sinclair, ok, not with fond memories come to think of it, but they were like so far out then

you could type and the little screen lit up, and there it was!

OK, I also played Pong at what we called supermarkets as well

And I was as old as Reaper then too, well, maybe a bit older, oh hell, everyone is older than Reaper surely

And if Chainy is looking, Hi to Amanda Wink

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I still feel quite young. Actually I started scambaiting with a Commodore 64.

Well, sorta.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
ChainYanker wrote:
such as that having ADD does not lend itself to successful baiting.

I beg to differ. Wink

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we stay on topic, before I start regaling you with stories of how it was all better when I was young, dinosaurs ruled the earth, and everything was in black and white...

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy:

What was the topic then? If it is baiting the young you can get arrested for that in my state! You end up on "To Catch a Predator" on TV and everything!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm 19 now. Shall be 20 in September.

It makes me feel old when I consider how long ago the 80s were...which I guess really weren't too long ago, but still. I feel old considering that there are people younger than me.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
swappingnames
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm 16.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tandenberg wrote:
What's philiosophy to a 16yo? ...

Philiosophy to a 16yo? Easy: "coitus ergo sum." Laughing
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote of above post removed. No need to re-quote, it is right there^^ - SB Wink

I frak, therefore I am.

Or something like that.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic