SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Translation please?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok - I think this is a threat of some sort! Laughing - I think we may need to close down the site! What do you think?

Here is a copy of the email I just got!

[email protected] wrote:

frawd and chexx is now wanted by lisa and the us att here on 6th street my plans are coming together well..1 posters of info to us banks will be sent out the icon will be coming your way to folder exposing u as the scammers will also come out and i get my own office and web site through the usa govt ,,the guy in maryland is under fbi watch and the rico people too........we will be doing fed x next and u will find it harder and harder to use ups and then fed x..the icon will be forced on by the fcc and the us att office on 6th street..i will not be happy until we have completed this project and u can blame tina paul for getting me mad ..when ur scams are wiped out and nigerians arrested through fed pol and the banks and hide outs found out you can thank her and her manager...........the 419 eaters who is owned by the scammers will no longer be needed,,because ur scams will be dead..fools.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All I know is I'm not talking to anyone named Tina Paul on 6th St in front of a FedEx or UPS store in Maryland!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, G0mer and I, amongst others, have seriously pissed off some lotto lads lately. Oh no, they're angry, we better go into hiding.

Maybe it was all the accounts that Alan had closed, maybe it was being "streded in hash conditions" for over 100 days, or maybe it was the phone calls at 3am, who knows? Twisted Evil

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover wrote:
I think we may need to close down the site! What do you think?

We have no choice, the jig is up. I guess it was all bound to come crashing down sooner or later. Sad

I'll start shredding documents, JMR see if you can wipe our prints off of all shiny surfaces.

Does anyone have a good home for a poorly trained goat?

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can already feel their foot on our neck....

What do I do with all the Pimms?

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you hate it when people drop names into conversations, as if you know who they are talking about?
Who is this lisa, and tina paul, and are frawd and chexx people or poorly spelled scams? Laughing

Quote:
the icon will be coming your way

Oooh, a new sig icon for Rover. My money is on a pink pony! Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have long suspected that we were really up to no good....trafficking in illegal goat is just the tip of the iceberg, I fear.

It is only fair to warn you that I will be speaking to tina paul and the us att tomorrow. Make a deal while you can.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not if the rico people get to her first!

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds scary, Rover. Maybe we better prepare for the worst since someone spilled the beans. Darn walls are so paper thin, we must have been overheard talking about it.

Guess it's time to give it up and come clean. Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
SherlockHolmie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, mate. If he's relying on the US Attorneys office and RICO, it could be ages before it's sorted Laughing

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I am sure this will be put on the fast track since fed x is involved and tina.

Forget my order for an Eater tee shirt, I need a new Eater tinfoil hat... Shocked

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm safe Wink

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me, too, but do you think this is a good look for me?

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
trafficking in illegal goat is just the tip of the iceberg

Once again, TS, You have managed to say one of the weirdest things I've read all week.

@ Eight - The hat is okay, but the rest needs some work.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Thanks, Prof. I thought as much. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, So and So- I have scratched that off my 'to do' list.

Next up, make Who giggle like a school girl.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic