SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Laddie wants a new laptop

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I Emailed my laddie a link to a laptop recommended by Windypops, and I think he got a bit excited... Very Happy

excited mugu wrote:
Meanwhile in addition to what you stated in your mail, i think it will be very good if you can buy the laptop now and send it immediately to me since you will be coming along with other wonderful items as you have said then it will be better you send this laptop now to avoid you having too much luggage's with you and let others gift which i don't know about be a surprise to me but just send this very laptop right away so that i can use it to program some of my things which i will be coming along with to Nigeria and as well hope for the wonderful items that follows.

I belive this is a very good ideal as it can't cost you any thing to ship a laptop to Benin if really you Love me then can't you do any thing for the sake of Love also hoping to be with you in bed then why can't you just send this laptop if you have bought it so that it can get here in few days to enable me arrange my things in leaving to Nigeria since you will be coming to Abuja so amaze that i have not being there because that is not my country any way so i really don't know why Willy is driving you to that place instead of taking my ideal and making things easy for you and for any one that will be around you think about this baby but if you know you can send the laptop soonest then you just let me know please i need to know this as i need to document most of my item and make sure everything is in place before taking my leave just think of the Love we are going to share and other things that will follow it so try and send the laptop immediately instead of waiting when you are coming as that will not cost you any thing that is to proof your Love for me and when coming you can now bring for me those wonderful gift that you have promise according g to you because i will be very happy to have some surprise gift.

I will be waiting to hear from you and to receive the laptop from you immediately.

What do you think, does he fancy a new laptop....

Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, he's just looking forward to getting you in the sack. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your laddie wants that laptop (ya think??). You should get it to P4rcel D1rect right away.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

the lad sounds like a kid on christmas eve "can i open them now mummy, please, oh please mummy, oh mummy let me open them now!"
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane wrote:
You should get it to P4rcel D1rect right away.

Ooooh they have a terrible reputation for losing expensive goods.
I think its far safer if I take the laptop in my luggage and the laddie comes to meet me in person.... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ive heard that shipping DHL costs you nothing to ship out, and they have to pay outrageous fees to pick up the laptop from the DHL office...

you can always try to get 20 lbs of destroyed computer parts from a local computer repair shop and send them off... but i know you want to just make them travel around for no reason...

i am probably incorrect, as i usually am, someone please tell me...

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You cannot trust DHL anymore Sad

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted a picture of my dell laptop and accessories a while ago. The pictures are probably still up, somewhere.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
The Drunken Centaur
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya know what your lad really wants? A p-p-p-powerbook!

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba wrote:
I Emailed my laddie a link to a laptop recommended by Windypops, and I think he got a bit excited... Very Happy

A bit excited? Sounds like he needs to change his shorts! Laughing

He is right though, it will cost you nothing, but the memories he will have trying to get it out of you will be priceless!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
MissDirection
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

P-P-P-P-Powerbook? Oh hells yeah! Laughing Give it to him, $imba!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely ship the laptop, making sure that you have it insured in his name. After it gets destroyed in transit, have him go on a safari somewhere to claim the insurance money.

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic