SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wickeder Eviler Safari - Lad home "F*CKING YOU"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How bloody retarded can you get.

Quote:
i want you to call me now with this number i do not no my way any more and i am having no money on me again to eat or transport myself anymore so please call me now very important.

IP {213.185.118.198} is Nigeria. Evil or Very Mad

Although one of the numbers he gave was a Chad number.

Can anyone make a phone call for me?

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is not the IP for Abeche. However, I know for certain that there are IPs in Chad that resolve back to Nigeria, UK and Germany. I have only seen one IP actually resolve to Chad- and that's not the Abeche IP.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Jojo, was panicking for a bit there. But then I got this email:

Quote:
Dear Micheal ,
Well we just got this email now and
we are dieing here at Abeche because we do not have any money any more
on us please send us the Rev Dover`s number so we can call him and we
talk and know how to see him and also please this is our
number-+234xxxxxx or +235xxxxx please call us we are dieing
her.

Floyd

IP: 41.219.129.42 He's there for sure. Laughing jump_4_joy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
please call us we are dieing her.

Very nice reaper. clapping

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we are dieing here at Abeche

Why does this sound somewhat familiar?

Nice work. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meh, they'll want to die once they hook up with that whiner Dover. This is great work, Reaper. Congratulations!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
The Last Enemy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
please call us we are dieing her

Haha, that is fantastic. Of course, I'm sure Rev. Dover will be promptly arriving to rescue them.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If that Lad thinks they're in Hell now... he has no idea!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And if Rev. Dover isn't showing up he might as well contact Hamdan (the Chadian t.wa.t. missionary currently also in Abeche... actually I think it's the guy in the white robe on the picture of the hospital... Smile )

Or maybe they should try to find driver Hamza, (aka The Hand) who runs a (very basic) No Bed & No Breakfast at walking distance from the one and only internet-cafe of Abeche...

Anyway, great work! Hope they will stay a bit longer
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't seem to understand the depths of devotion and fortitude required of a T.WA.T worker. Well, now he has plenty of time to learn.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i have not had my bath since sunday,i have been eating junk.

Welcome to my world.

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
TemporalDistortion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
this is our
number-+234xxxxxx or +235xxxxx please call us we are dieing her.

Cheeky T.W.A.T. sounds like he has two phones, make him sell one and stop wasting time hairdressing Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought these guy's are no t.w.a.t. mebers... they might consider joining though... the benefits and rewards will be beyond their wildest dreams Twisted Evil
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we are dieting here at Abeche Wink

Lads counting the calories, whatever next....!!!

Don't suppose that they will want any of JoJo cake then, as they are on a diet....... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed, these lads are not T.W.A.T's...yet. This lad (and assistant) travelled to get his money for the Special K art trophy he shipped to a dropbox a few weeks ago. Smile
I love Rev. Dover's character so much I decided to incorporate him into this bait.

Easter Egg
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is in Abeche? Really? If so, excellent. Quite resourceful of him to make it all that way. Too bad that he cannot use this resourcefulness for making an honest living.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reaper... phone call successfully made! Rev Dover spoke with them and they didn't sound too comfortable..

PM send to you my friend..

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
Indeed, these lads are not T.W.A.T's...yet.

Oops! A senior moment here.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is good stuff, Reaper clapping

I'm in awe of you guys that have the patience/nous to get these guys to travel

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try and get him to say "Streded", go on!

I was thinking, during the last Abeche bait, how fun it would be to get them there and then just cease contact altogether... Oh well, what with a veritable flood of lads off to Chad these days all angles can be experimented with to see which produces the best (ie most hilarious) results
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a lot for making that call, Mac. I'm sure it should keep them there for a while. Well, I don't think they can go anywhere else if they don't even have enough money to check emails. Laughing Maybe they should do a stinky and start begging.

Edit: I'm going to see if Mac recorded the call, I'm sure everyone wants to hear it. By the PM Mac sent me, it sounds pretty hilarious.

Easter Egg
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

_reaper- I'll beat you to the reply:

Sorry gang- was not able to record it. Embarassed I'm not the most ummmm.. 'technologically' Skype-recording-familiar.

[edit to add:] I don't know if the call was more hilarious, it is just that your Lad sounded more anxious about your character and desperate to figure out what was going on!

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:

we are dieing here at Abeche

Unpleasant thought, but does the church of TWAT have its first martyr?
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These lads are not T.W.A.T's. However, I really hope they get sick, Floyd hates the dust. Not even Stinky kicked his mortal coil in Abeche. We can always hope Floyd has better luck. Wink

Easter Egg
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you can get them to describe the circumstances they are in in detail? In his case a sort of 'Artist's Impression' so to speak Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic