SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can I get a Safari Ruling? - UPDATED 8/14

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the support. Had to pinch myself when I saw those Lagos IPs. I got another 7 emails from Lagos today, including ...
Quote:
... I have been in Lagos since on sunday, My shuttle Arrive at about 4:30pm in the evening that sunday, so i went to the shipping parcel department.

Since you asked about what happened ... Its's off to Cotonou
(Thanks to Professor So and So for the idea)
Kim wrote:
... the computers have been sitting in a cargo container in Madrid, Spain. The plane had problems with a ram-thingy turbo injection fan something and couldn't fly. So, they definitely never made it to Lagos.

He said the Customs Officials are telling Stanley a lie and asking him for money that they are going to steal. He told me before to send them to Cotonou in Benin. He said it was only about 125 km from Lagos to Cotonou. I thought that's not much of a drive to make sure $24000 of computers are safe!!! So that's what I did. The plane left morning time in Spain and will be at Cotonou airport this afternoon. ...
Lad wrote:
Thanks i have to look for extra money to add to my ticket to board the shuttle to cotonou. Please, what do i need to clear it from the terminal Airport this is v ery imprtant as they are very strict there. please, tell me what to do to clear them.
Lad wrote:
My Agent Stanley said he will be leaving Lagos first thing tommarrow morning to Benin, to clear our stuffs.
Lad wrote:
He wrote me that you have told him it was your fault, thank you so much i will do everything to make sure he clear it tommarrow, its just that he is complaining to me that he have no money on him to make extra-travel, as this is to cotonou again. ...

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly as I figured. Smile

Good job with this lad, and congrats on hopefully stacking up more miles on his safari. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow. So, what's the next move? Back to Lagos or something?

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice safari voudoujoe!

Hope the company doesn't divert the laptops once again to Parakou (up north) when some customs forms weren't filled in correctly Wink

Oh, and he'll have eyes on him. I learned from a lad from Nigeria that the Benin authorities do not trust Nigerians in their country, as if they might be there scamming or something. Maybe if you can get him with some nice fake shipping paperwork he might get picked up and arrested Twisted Evil

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Prof. I'm not sure. Here are a couple ideas. Struggling with the story ...

Not very believable
Accra or Abuja - The ram-thingy turbo injection fan something threw a rod. They never made it out of Madrid so I switched the city. I swear I said Aba. (200 mi, 500 mi)

On his way home
Benin City - I swear I said Cotonou, the city in Benin NOT Benin City (262 mi)

Bit of a Stretch
Niamey - The ram-thingy turbo injection fan something threw a rod. They had to emergency land. The engine is seriously damanged and the goods are stranded for an undertermined amount of time. You can't exactly get a ram-thingy turbo injection fan something rod at Wal-mart. (550 miles)

There's another 12 computers to send. And Stanley is supposed to throw a fan party for the new metal band ...

whadd'ya think?

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."

Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
32MBToolkit
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your first headwear.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@voudoujoe - I'd be likely to take Oxygen deprived's suggestion of luring the lad to Parakou.
Its a hundred miles or so North, and by the time he gets there, he will be stranded overnight.. Very Happy

Cotonou/Parakou, easily confused by a foriegner that doesn't know Benin... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a shame you keep botching the location...now your lad will be streded again! Shocked Laughing
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the suggestions. I haven't decided what to do, so Kim came down with a terrible stomch flu yesterday.

This morning I got confirmation for Leg #2 ...

Lad from 81.91.227.14 (Cable/DSL in Benin) wrote:
Stanley mailed me, he is in Benin_cotonou now and went to the parcel delivery terminal and they told him that the tracking number you sent to him is not correct; and they asked him the name of the aircraft that delivered the laptops he couldn;t present it to them so they where not able to see if the goods have arrived or not, now he said you should send the name of the aircraft that delivered the laptops to cotonou airport he is waiting there now and the correct tracking number or AIRWAYBILL NUMBER. THIS IS WHAT THE OFFICIALS IS ASKING FROM HIM TO FIND THE GOODS RIGHT NOW NOBODY KNOWS WHERE THE GOODS ARE.

HE IS IN COTONOU NOW I HAVE TOLD HIM TO ASK YOU TO SEND THE INFORMATIONS TO HIM. PLEASE DEAR HE HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH TRYING TO CLEAR THIS LAPTOP. PZ DO SEND HIM THIS INFORMATIONS NOW THE OFFICIALS WILL NOT LISTEN TO HIM WITHOUT THESE. THEY SAID THAT THE TRACKING NUMBER IS NOT CORRECT YOU SHOULD SEND THE CORRECT ONE IF ITS UPS;DHL;EMS; AIRFRANCE; KENYA AIRWAYS; ROYAL AIR MAROC ; TOP CHRONO.

Please; dear how is your health now, kindly send him the full details needed:

32MBToolkit
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Superb.... clapping

Let him stew for a few hours until he gets really panic stricken, then tell him you are so sorry, you mean't Parakou, not Cotonou..... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work!! He's going to be so pissed. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him it took you a while to find out the name of the aircraft. It's Enola Gay.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Stuff - the hat really suits you !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE on Stanley's Laptop Quest ...

In our last episode Stanley arrived in Contonou (WED 7/16). He had some difficulty finding the shipment.
Stanley/Elliot, in 5 emails, wrote:
HE IS IN COTONOU NOW I HAVE TOLD HIM TO ASK YOU TO SEND THE INFORMATIONS TO HIM. PLEASE DEAR HE HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH TRYING TO CLEAR THIS LAPTOP. PZ DO SEND HIM THIS INFORMATIONS NOW THE OFFICIALS WILL NOT LISTEN TO HIM WITHOUT THESE. THEY SAID THAT THE TRACKING NUMBER IS NOT CORRECT YOU SHOULD SEND THE CORRECT ONE IF ITS UPS;DHL;EMS; AIRFRANCE; KENYA AIRWAYS; ROYAL AIR MAROC ; TOP CHRONO.

I have go everywhere they cannot recognize the tracking number if there is any changes to the TRACKING NUMBER YOU HAVE SENT TO ME PLEASE SEND THE CORRECT ONE AND THE NAME OF FLIGHT THAT DELIVERED THE LAPTOPS. THAT IS WHAT THE CUSTOMES NEEDS FROM ME. OR IF THERE IS ANY PAPER RELATED TO THE SHIPPING KINDLY SCAN AND SEND TO ME NOW? I AM STRANDED IN COTONOU ALL MY MONEY IS FINISHED.

Kim got a terrible bout of the stomach flu and wasn't able to help much as she plotted the next mishap. Stanley wasn't happy ...
Stanley/Elliot, in 9 emails, wrote:
What is the proof to stanley that he is suppose to clear 24 laptops. is the parcel written with stanley's Name,??? please all these is very important pz. THE AIRWAY BILL number or the tracking number of the goods {laptop} this is the most important thing, any Identification of goods, to confirm when they arrive without this what will Stanley use to confirm the goods that its at benin???? Ask Parcel Direct to give to you Identification of Goods on Arrival.

If it where you Dear how will you clear laptops without proof that its you that is supposed to clear it from the Airport, you know there are lots of security there, with many questions, so you have to send to him all the neccessarry paper informations of good that he is the one who is suppose to clear the laptops honey.

Thursday night, Kim had some news. The first shipment had been sent to COQ rather than COO! PD was to send them back to Accra where they would join up with the 2nd shipment of 12 laptops. Unfortunately, as the local shipper had screwed up 1 too many times, PD fired them. Until PD can find another local trucking company, Accra is as far as PD can ship them. Stanley has to make it Ghana to pick them up.
Kim wrote:
So, here's what happened ... the first computers left Madrid aftter they fixed the plane and then got to Accra (I spelled it wrong before). They were supposed to put all the goods on a truck and drive them to Cotonou, Benin airport because it's not very far and whatever. Well, the airport code for Contonou is COO - but someone mesed up and they got chipped to COQ - that last letter was a Q (que) not an O (oh). So they ended up in Mongolia and they've been sitting there and nobody knew what they were!! Sad

Kim received 5 emails and 2 K7 calls from Stanley/Elliot complaing about Stanley's hardships, including ...
On Friday, Stanley wrote:
From what you have written to me it means that the Laptops are no more coming to The said cotonou, as you have said that it will be return first to Madrid then to Accra before looking for another shipping company. So many stories. Here before it was Lagos, then to cotonou now, its Ghana....God help me....People send goods through secure courier service Like DHL and UPS. I have never heard about this YOUR SAID PARCEL DIRECT BEFORE. Anyway i sent my phone contact number and waited all day for you to call me.

Kim was none too happy with their attitude ... (WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE)
To Stanley, Kim wrote:
I am sorry you are not feeling happy. I did the best I could. It's not my fault the plane broke down in Madrid! I wan't flying the fucking thing. And I really don't appreciate you whining and crying to me. Look, buster, I sent your sorry ass 24 fuckign computers out of the goodness of my heart to help your and Elliot's business. That's about $35,000 to 40,000 of stuff. So if you can't put in a LITTLE effort to pick them up ... the FUCK YOU! YOU LAZY STINKING PILE OF GOAT SHIT!

I am copying Elliot on this email. What's done is done. I will write this slowly and simply so you can understand, okay?

I sent all the computers to you all ready ... this means I can't send them by DHL because I all ready sent them. okay? understand? good.

I sent them to Accra, Ghana. The shipping company cannot truck them to Benin any more. And the customs people in Lagos lied to you and tried to seatl you money, so I did not send them there. I sent them to Accra, Ghana. okay? understand? good.

To Elliot, Kim wrote:
What the fuck is wrong with Stanley? I tild you I had these computers and you could have them. I sent them to Stanley liked you asked. Is it my fault the plane broke down? Is it my fault they sent them to Mongolia? NO! and NO! I did the best I could. Then, when shit went wrong, I sat at the fucking shipping office all fucking day long trying to work it out ... why? for me? NO! for you, Elliot! I sent $35,000 of fucking brand new fucking computers (not to mentioned the hours it took me to pack them all) and all I hear is bitch, bitch, bitch ... I'm tired, I'm hungry, you're fuckign with me, whine, whine, whine.

Look, I know Stanley is your friend, but come on! You can do better than that! He asked Avery for like $32,000 to do the party for the voudoujoe Fan Party. Fuck that! I'm gonna tell Avery not to send Stanley shit for money until Stanley shows me he can do something more than cry like some little baby.

Elliot, I am so mad. Soooo mad. I can't even think. You need to say something to him. You need to be my man and stand up for me! Can you do that Elliot? Can you stand up for me? Can I trust you?? Can I?????

As of Saturday morning, Stanley was still in Contonou. But his money ran out and the authorities were on his neck.
In 7 emails, Stanley wrote:
I told called My friends they where very Angry and even said you where Lieing to me that you sent Laptops on-behalf of Elliot. As i was totally confused with the whole stuff and how everything where going ... I am just hanging aroung the neighbour-hood as my Hotel Rent is Over yesterday.

I now understand you very well now, but I was confused with all your previous explanations. Because first you said they where shipped to lagos, i got to Lagos, after which I receive another mail from you that I was sent to Cotonou, I got to cotonou, got another mail from you that I was sent to Accra Ghana.

Well Kim I have tried all I can and I have spent all the money I came with including the money I have borrowed. Right now I am waiting for Elliot if he can send me money to travel to Ghana if that will make you happy. As I am totally Broke here.

becuase, Ghana is another country from Cotonou...Kim i feel like crying right now, How is Henry. I cannot do anything More...Please talk to Elliot to Please send to me some money to Go there as I have been using my Money for everything until now, you know its not my fault i have followed all the Instructions you have given to me, but did not work until now you said its in Ghana and this is another country to travel to.

I understand everything you said okay, How I wish this Happened straight. But All thesame I will get the Laptops from Ghana. I have called My friend in Aba to plz help me with some money as you and Elliot Did not respond to me no matter I have told and even scanned the copies of my trip doc. to you. But you are a good person for offering this to your Love am really jealous okay.

By Sunday it was clear the slaps were successful and Stanley was going to Accra on Monday AM to pick them up. Then, 2 unexpected bonuses ... Stanley had made his way back to Lagos on Saturday night for some reason (a few extra miles) and he asked if I had been to Africa!

Sun PM, Stanley wrote:
I will be there tommarrow, Just please confirm if they are at the warehouse in Accra as i tried that number is not connected on my Phone.

Mon AM, Stanley wrote:
I saw your pics, you are very good looking and sweet..... Infact you are cool. I went back to Lagos as I told you and Elliot I was stranded in cotonou. I will be going to Accra Ghana today, I just pray I collect the Goods in good condition without Futher Proceedings.

I will send to you a copy of my pics when am done with the laptops. Should I sell and return the Money to you or Elliot???.

Have you ever visited Africa Before????? Its Fun here...... Will like you to come over, how about that????

I will update you when am in Ghana. and if I got the Laptops savely.

Kim hasn't been to Africa ... yet ... but some friends have been talking to her about a safari vacation at a really neat place in Cameroon. Wonder where ? Evil or Very Mad And I couldn't resist telling my lad the truth for once ... I never have sent laptops to Africa!. Wink

Kim wrote:
I am sorry you were stranded in Contonou. I just hope all goes well in Accra!! I've never had so many problems, but then again, I've never sent 24 laptops to Africa. Wink

I have never been to Africa but would like to come. Some friends of mine are going in the fall to a place called Cameroon. They are trying to get me to go too. They're staying at this really cool looking safari place that one of my friend's uncles owns. Check it out: . Maybe, if I go, we can meet on a jungle safari! How cool it that? Maybe Elliot could come too!! But London is soo far away. Maybe I should just visit him there. But a safari sounds REALLY fun. Anyway, I don't know. Maybe.

32MBToolkit

Last edited by voudoujoe on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jimmy_Jones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lmao brilliant

well done on ur first safari Smile
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VDJ: Thumbs up

Nice work. PD in Benin really does seem to have problems. When he gets to Parakou, how much you want to bet the package has ended up in (insert location here)?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work, VDJ. Thumbs up Thumbs up

Excellent humor in your e-mails. Smile

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please; dear how is your health now, kindly send him the full details needed:

I like that line... Really shows the lad, hum, cares

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats VDJ. Here's to the next one. happy crowd happy crowd

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He says he's in Accra, but is using a satellite IP service, so I can't tell for sure. I need another ruling and/or some advice on how to get proof he made the trip w/o making him twig (He's right on the edge, I can tell).
@952AM Lagos time, Lad as Stanley wrote:
... I went back to Lagos as I told you and Elliot I was stranded in cotonou. I will be going to Accra Ghana today, ... I will update you when am in Ghana. ...

Then, 7 hours later I get 3 emails in the space of 1/2 hour claiming he has arrived in Accra and needs the information to collect the laptops. Unfortunately, this satellite service covers pretty much all of western Africa and I get the same IP when he uses it.
@4:51PM Lad as Stanley wrote:
I am in accra Ghana Now, i went to the Airport in (KIA (Accra - Kotoka Intl), Ghana for the Laptops but they said they cannot trace the goods for me. and I was sad not again after what i passed through in cotonou. ... Bye. Waiting Stanley. ... They are not against the tracking number but the name of the Agency or the aircraft that delivered the goods. That is all.
@5:17PM Lad as Elliot wrote:
I just receive a mail from Stanley now, he is in Ghana, Accra. and he said they don't know this your company parcel direcet, he made it clear that they only thing needed to clear the laptops is to know. ... no-body is going to be angry any more i have talked to stanley to be patient with you so that you can carefully sort things out with the parcel people as they are not recognised in accra, there must be an agency that delivered the goods and where the goods are right now. ... Love ya.... stanley is in ghana waiting now. will send you a lots of hand-written love note after this so that i can really concentrate and write you very well.
@5:19PM Lad as Stanley wrote:
Dear, This is important as no-body recognise parcel direct in Ghana-accra. The Name of the warehouse and the address where its Located and the phone contact. I am really waiting for you dear in Ghana now.

To buy some time, I turned on my 'out of office' reply just before I got the second set of emails. Then I sent a couple of 'text messages'. Got a location from a real shipper.
Quote:
Hey - it's Kim. I'm not here right now so leave a message. Wait, this isn't my answering machine Wink

I'm out on Monday and part of Tuesday doing a photo shoot for Stone Cold Pilots. Will be checking in once in a while.

Sorry, Kim.
Quote:
saw msg. out of ofc today. call mr piranha. +44 0000 000 0000. whouse near KIA. dont kno where.
kim
[sent by wireless email]

saw msg. not in ofc. stanley in accra? got stuff? sent him cust svc numbr. dont kno more.
kim
[sent by wireless email]

parcel direct. adjecent klm cargo office. cargo d'or. kia accra. contact person: apu
kim
[sent by wireless email]

32MBToolkit
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how their greed blinds their common sense... of course if it didn't we wouldn't have our fun. Excellent work on this safari Laughing

You could always use the line I tell the lads, that "PD doesn't have an official presence in that country yet, so that is why we don't have an office there". That could also explain why airport personnel are not familiar with us. Of course, in another year or two so many lads will be asking about packages there we'll become famous!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on a job well done.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This epidose brought to you by Inspector Gadget and Oxygen Deprived

I our last episode, Stanley had bussed from Lagos to Accra to pick up the laptops. However, I can't totally verify it as he often uses a satellite connection.

Today, Stanley appears to be back in Accra, at the airport searching for his laptops. I've received 16 emails and a K7 call. Stanley has also mailed PD customer service and called is Super Special Customer Service Agent Inspector Gadget (thanks, Inspector)

I emailed yesterday and said if they were not going to pick them up, I was going to recall the shipment and donate all 24 laptops to a homeless shelter.

Snips from today's mail ... from a mix of Stanley (getting the laptops), Elliot (my love interest and Stanley's associate) and Mr. Williams (the mac daddy character) ...

Stanley wrote:
I just entered into a cafe now, and i saw your message of recalling the laptops. Plz you have to wait, so that i can try my possible best to get them out. It just that no-body knows about parcel direct here, so i have mailed parcel direct from their website right. I am waiting for there response to show me exactly where the shipments are. I am sorry for all these but i must fish out where they are.

Elliot wrote:
I must confess that i am really feeling for how all these is happening, i feel like crying right now as you said that you will have the shipment returned to USA and wanting to donate to some homeless shelter.

Please, calm down stanley is gonna get them plz. I am totally confused right now. cannot think. but baby have some faith with stanley he will you know it not easy, but he assure me that he must sort it out there before leaving accra.ghana.

Elloit wrote:
... He is at the Airport. right now. cannot get hold of him on mail.

Mr. Wiliams wrote:
I got a mail from elliot that you want to call the shipment back. He was very sad on his mail to me. Plz don't do that to him, you know its not anybody fault, its just that they don't recognized. parcel direct there...... only DHL and UPS couriere. If you have to call them back just kindly send them to stanley through DHL that is the way Elliot do send things to him. But plz have some patients with stanley he will sort them out don't worry, if you deny elliot Elliot this he will hang himself expecially this time that his broke his is just waiting for stanley to sell those laptops and have the money send to him urgently to get this loan approved to his account.

Elliot wrote:
Plz baby don't make me cry..plz i am on my kneels, i cannot stand it hearing that i did not sell those laptops again. I just dull now. waiting for him. plz plz plz plz dear love kim.

Elliot wrote:
So you want us to be caught making love right...hahaha i love this take baby....you are dearly cool. hahahahah pz. am really happy as stanley is going to get the laptops today.

Inspector Gadget wrote:
bloody hell! he rang again from the Airport, he's looking for thecorrect AWB number and the shipping company, and I can hear himtalking to someone, most probably in the freight terminal who istelling him what he needs to ask for. That's 3 calls in 15 minutes

Gadget finally coughed up the airway bill number. Lad is sooo happy now! Later tonight he'll find out what happened to the shipment. Wink
Elliot wrote:
Dearest Love:

According to Stanley he just mailed me that he has called Mr. Pirhana again and he got the number and the call went through so the customers service said he should wait and get his AIRWAY-BILL DELIVERY NUMBER OF THE AIRCRAFT, ITS AS FOLLOWS:

THIS IS WHAT HE WILL USE TO CLEAR THEM, I TOLD YOU HE WILL DO IT. THIS IS THE QUESTIONS HE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR ALL THESE WHILE, THEY HAVE REFUSED TO MAIL IT TO HIM AND THE GUY HAS BEEN MOVING UP AND DOWN LOOKING FOR AIRCRAFT NAME OF DELIVERY. BELOW IS THE DELIVERY AIRWAY-BILL NUMBERS AND THE AIRCRAFT THAT DELIVERED THE LAPTOPS ON THE 18TH ACCORDING TO THE CHART Mr. Piranha sent to him, he just forwarded to me now.

Stay tuned.

EDIT/UPDATE
I've been trying to figure out his IPs. The satellite stuff makes it hard. It looks like he left Lagos on 7/21, maybe 7/22. Perhaps he's stopping at one of a chain of cafes that uses the same satellite ISP?

In any event, I got his "traveling" IP for sure on 7/22. Then on 7/23 I got emails from 2 new IPs (88.202.113.58 Torino, Italy; 81.199.51.31 Atlantic Ocean) plus a satellite one I've seen before. Between this and the emails and calls to Gadget, I really think he is in Accra!

32MBToolkit
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This post will close out this thread (I think). Stanley has been such a good lad. The funny part here is the fact that the laptops never existed hasn't crossed his mind.

Quote:
Where actually is the laptops coming now??? and when,,, do i still have to wait?????

Please....Am about to get sick with this....please please kim tell me what to do ....i left eveything am doing At Aba.....I thought this could take only 1 days but now can't tell anymore since you said the laptops is going back to madrid first.

He first fought with Insoector Gadget, playing PD Customer Service, and was convinced DD chopped his shipment ...

Quote:
Mr. fake Parcel direct!!!!

Return the goods to Kim, or else i will forward your e-mail and>all your services to fraud site. you have defrauded my client in>USA. return the goods from Accra back to USA.

You guys lied to me, that the final leg of the shipment was with Air Gabon. They told me that Air gabon do not land in Ghana.

Lier that is what you parcel direct people are. I will tell my>client never to send goods through you criminals.

regards.

We've been around and around about picking up the insurance check. He won't travel to Abuja as he is afraid of being arrested.

Quote:
I will not go to abuja to get the Money, becuase there will be alot of scrutiny, i cannot afford to go to jail Becuase of this. i have Known Elliot For Long and I don't want anything that will bridge my relationship with him.

It would be too much to post all his emails, but poor Stanley has been thru the wringer. He finally cam clean with a tell all email about his safari experience. Worth the read, I think ...

Quote:
I have to let everything out right now to you. I am tired of keeping this from you and Elliot.

This is how the laptop picking went.

I went to Lagos to pick up the goods, they took off me 200$ each to clear the laptops per computer for insurance multiply by 12 pieces which was the first shipments. {200$ x12laptops}=2,400$.

I mailed you and you told me they where going to steal and they have already collected the money from me, so i told you and elliot to send me money that i was stranded in lagos as you told me that goods was in Cotonou. I waited no body sent me money, read this message carefully you will see what i went through for those laptops.

After I endure, and have to get another money to travel to Cotonou. I got there they said there where no laptops there, i was there and told you to send the other onces through DHL and you still send the remaining with Parcel direct. After which i still did not get the laptops in cotonou, you came to me again that they where in Ghana. That you where entitle to claim the shipment compensation for delay that i should scan the trip slip to prove i made the travel, i told you i have no money to do the scanning you where pissed again i scan it to you and rent a hotel as you have said but no body sent me money. I was spending the whole lot of my money hoping i will get something.

They day i was in Ghana to pick up the goods, I check my wireles Phone and found out that the goods has been clear so i was confused as they told me that there were no parcel direct warehouse there. But goods is clear by an unkn own stanley, so to prevent so much trouble and wanting to know the truth, i told you i picked them up, but between God and man. I did not see any laptops talkless of picking up Kim.

I did not pick the laptops, i said that so that you guys can give me some space.

So when you told me about the insurance, i told elliot you are lieing to him, that you did not send him any laptops, that is why Elliot is sad.

But, the issue is that Parcel direct hide Your Laptops,

I asked my friends they said the Insurance money pick up could be a trap for me.

You have my numbers but you cannot call me, and I call you but cannot connect always on voice mail why.???

I need you to call me to believe all these, so i spent all my money and can't move an inch from Aba, you see where i am coming from. I will not tell Elliot this. I just wanna tell you the truth Kim.

Bye.

The place nearest Place is Lagos, but still have to make trip for the whole day, its redicolous as i suffered it the other time did get notin, But i cannot travel, I am stocked Kim, can't all of you understand me????

Help me tell Everybody.

I will want Carlin to Make the Transfer of the Money to Aba, in Abia State. I have oceanic Bank account I can go to any Branch in Aba to sign whatever they want from me, but am scare of the Police, I cannot face Problem of what i cannot understand about this Laptops. I normally receive goods through DHL and UPS.

Stanley.

What do we do???

So, what's next? He's been chopped so many times, he email all my chopping addys and begged them to stop.

Quote:
Oboy,

I don see say you day fine my trouble but i day use God beg you make we settle. Because you know say this na life and death brother. I don send to you mail in the morning. and for the laptops i go call my guys make them stop, becuase my bother for London and India don send gee boys make them go remove the brother way i tell make him clear the laptops. Kindly come to me make we reconcile and do better jobs together, this is no joke brother. But this has been long you have been doing this to my clients sending them mails with my copy and you hack my box both i just quit.

brother make we no go long now. I need ur reponse today make we settle. i get my senoir brother for London and my imidiate one in india.

so brother, i wan know you and make we settle this, for all the money
way you dau collect from my girl kim $900 and others from bart. see you
dau find me trouble way go last us till we die and God know say i no do
you anything before you start this....na prblm be this oh. and i just
day tell you as you know wetin day. you been day call my boy way day
work security@scotland for me but him say him tell you make you remove
hand. i no be trouble person but my brothers be them day do everything,
like grandnut and the jazz level, but me no day doam, i don tell my
brother him say make i ask you first to know wetin you go talk as you
say na you collect the laptops make them no go kill my guy for Ghana for
nothing, hopping say him collect am come day lie to me.

i day beg you brother make we settle this shit today..........

make i go make call to let my brothers know say no be my Guys for Ghana, i no want make person die for my hand.

see, i believe say we go work together, plenty job day...i get guys
everywhere, even my guy way come from china day with me as i day write to you this mail brother. they are not happy with this and they ready to do anything brother. see the name way you take collect the money. name MrGomer for australia account.

PAYMENT INFORMATION
Full banking informations; which are as follows:

FAKE DETAILS
Bank Name: COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA
Bank Address: SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Account Holder: Mr Gomer
Account Number: 1296 5723 02419
Swift Address: CTBAAU2S (MT202)

and na you day write this things

CHIEF BARRISTER PETER MASULU
Senior Advocate, International Legal Practitioner
London Kingdom Lending Law Chamber

Good Day, LADCATCHER

I REVIEW THE INFORMATIONS YOU SEND TO VERIFY CERTIFIED REVIEW AUDITS OF YOUR LOANERS ACCOUNTS TO CONFIRM VALID AND HEARBY WRITE TO INFORM YOU THE LOAN MAKERS FOR THIS ACCOUNT IS A SCAMMER THAT IS LOKKING TO TAKE ANBD STEAL YOUR MONEY. DO NOT TALK TO THESE CRIMINALS INTERNET SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SAY THEY ARE SCOTTISH AND YOU BET THEY ARE NOT ARE MOSTLY NIGERIAN OR GHANA AND NOT REAL BROTHER BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!
YOU ARE TO SEND ME ALL LOANS DETAILS I WILL SEND TO A GENUINE LOKDON KINGONS BANKERS LOAN AND HE WILL MAKE YOU A REAL LOANS. IF YOU EMAIL THE CRIMINALS I MUST CONTACT YOUR FBI AND TELL TO CLOSE ALL BANK ACCOUNTFOR YOU NOW A PROTECTING YOUR MONEYS FOR YOU OWNS GOOD. BELIEVE ME BROTHER THIS IS THE BEST FOR YOU AND TRUST A CERTIFIED LEGAL INTERNATIONALL CHAMBER LAW BARR. OVER THESE CRIMINALS!!!

YOU ARE NOT TO PROVIDING ANY FURTHER INFORMATIONS TO ANYONE ON THIS LOANS AND KEEP THIS CONFIDENTIALITY SECRET FROM THESE SCAMMERS CRIMINALS. YOU HAVE TO GET BACK TO MY FRIEND URGENBTLY WITH BEFORE TWO DAYS FROM THIS DAY.

BARR. PETER MASULU

i be your brother from Imo state Nigeria Brother.

maKE WE MAKE THIS THING HAPPEN BETTER JOBS DAY WAY WE GO DO. MAKE WE SETTLE FIRST MAKE THIS NO INVOLVE PLENTY THING.

MY NAME NA STANLEY FOR REAL, +2347033806000. HALLA ME BROTHER.

So, we now have on another bait thread going with him ... poor lad.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=146310&highlight=

32MBToolkit
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic