SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb
I think they should carry a 6 foot x 4 foot solid wood cross - that wouldnt be too hard to make and transport would it?

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golf clubs. You guys never make them bring golf clubs. All work and no play, dontcha know.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a fish and a loaf of bread.
mmmm rotten fish. big predators.

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just keeps getting better and better. I once had the idea of trying to get a lad to shave off his pubes before going on safari. Very Happy It woud add greatly to their misery to be streded in killer heat with itchy nuts.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

That's hilarious.

You know, I sit and think about these idiots a lot. Their complete and utter ignorance is absolutely hilarious. They must just sit around and talk to each other about what a complete dud Dover is. I mean, imagine a grown man- a priest- acting that way. How unprofessional is that? It's insane. They must just think American preachers are the worst lot in the world.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dover is the biggest jerk ever. If I weren't enjoying this from an air-conditioned room with plenty of tasty soda and cigarettes, I'd probably want to kill him. Smile

As for the lads: they should shave or wax EVERYTHING from their necks down. Including the troll-like hair on their toes. Nothing says "Suckfest" like freshly-shaved bodies in hash conditions.

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need to make my D0ver character more of an ass. He comes across way too friendly, then again perhaps it's best in the early stage.

Miracle may have company soon, female company possibly.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dover is not a baby in the beginning. Dover is overly kind and accomodating in the first few legs of the operation. However, it's about a week or so into the "we are stredded" stage that Dover's true colours come out. I recommend that you use the Dover character carefully, making sure that the lads put their full faith in him.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SSL OH? do tell!!!!!
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Someone suggested a while back that the lads bring a banana. Why a banana? Well, after a few days it would become rotten and stinky. That would be absolutely hilarious.

Quote:
Condoms. Get 'em to do some good in their lives (for once).

...Or Condoms AND a Banana...demonstrate the proper use of the former just like in health class

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a St3lla who is eager to get her hands on the money, I may need Redshoes or Jojo to call her. I had her skip the monument because she's a bit skittish. Maybe it was her bank account going to Alan, thanks to another character of mine? Laughing

Then there's Harr1son, but I'm gonna torture him a little while longer since he's so much fun to play with and so accomodating.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to Jojo's interpretation of Dover, one my characters on an unrelated bait is based entirely on this great traveling preacher, & its going down a storm Laughing

I too imagine what the lads are thinking, it must be something on the lines of "WTF Confused this will be the easiest scam ever & we're about to get rich" Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooh - this could be so much fun - St3lla with the bois Twisted Evil /me gets her cup of coffee and sits back to relax and watch the new soap opera
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With all of the lads traveling to Chad recently (not just from our TWAT baits but also from everyone elses) it is inevitable that some will meet while in Chad. Imagine the utter confusion when that happens. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Like "Who's on first"?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, here is your first formal introduction to the latest TWAT, . He is on a bus right now to Maiduguri. He will arrive there at 9 AM Wed (Nigerian time). He left Sunday, I believe.

There are a couple of very interesting things about this guy.

1. He just had surgery on his eyes. This causes a problem because he cannot read email. His son () reads his email, calls him and tells him what it says, so then we either have to call or relay a message through his son.

2. He is a fireball. This guy is full of life! I think he'll provide a lot of laughs.

3. He is going to have to meet up with the other guys to get him in close communication with us.

Sorry, this phone call is short and boring. But, we are at the traveling stage right now. This is critcal that we massage him to make him feel good. You'll see, it dropped out at a VERY critical point in the conversation. We are doing our best to make sure our stories line up for when the TWATs meet.

http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Christ/CristNutMassage.mp3

Here is my follow up email to his son, after the brief phone call with his father.

Quote:
Famous-

I spoke with your father earlier, but we got cut off due to poor cell communication. I also got your message. It seems he will be in Maiduguri by 9 AM tomorrow. From there, he will immediately head to Ndjamena.

I need you to relay a couple of things to him.

1. I am leaving town tomorrow, to head over his way. I tried to convey this on the phone, but we got disconnected and I could not reach him again. He will be communicating with Rev William until Rev Dover gets to Africa. Rev William's email is [email protected].

2. Also, there are a couple of other church members that he will probably meet once he arrives in Ndjamena. They are very good men. They are fellow believers in the TWAT. They are Nigerian by birth, but they came from Benin. Their names are Miracle and Andrew.

3. William will be his contact until I arrive over there. It should be around the same time that he arrives. Both of you can use the same number, as I will be forwarding over all of my voicemail to his desk.

4. I have $400,000 cash with me. $200,000 is for your father and $200,000 is for the other church members.

I have copied Rev William on this email. I have also copied Hamdan who is our Chadian missionary. He is currently in Abeche, due to his sick daughter. He speaks very broken English, but he has a translator there named Eric.

What is your phone number? Should I continue emailing you at this address?

Ben

EDIT: Spelling of "Famous"

Goat

Last edited by jojobean on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You know, I sit and think about these idiots a lot.

Jojo: Isn't that breaking one of the cardinal laws of baiting, "Never work harder than a lad"?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo, is he or ?

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Miracle:

Quote:
Dear Reverend Benjamin,

Its ok we have received your email regards to the change of your flight schedule till tomorrow. We also missed a call today which we believed that you might be the one that called. Please call back.

Wishing you safe journey down here.

Sincerely yours,
Andrew Ezekiel Omezi and Miracle Charles Ndubuisi

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dover is off to Chad soon! Here is his latest email to Miracle and Andrew.

Quote:
Miracle-

As I said, I will be coming to see you soon. I am set to depart tomorrow.

There is something I want to tell you, Charles. I need you to do a very big favour for me. We have another TWAT member meeting in Ndjamena. His name is Godspower Jessa. He is very nice. He is going to operate as a Ghana TWAT. I need you to do something for me Charles. As one of the most trusted members in Africa that we have, I believe that you will do a great job receiving him. I want you to receive this man into the TWAT. Make him feel at home. I trust you and your brother. Brother William agrees. We want you to represent the TWAT and make him feel at home. I want you all to talk TWAT doctrine too.

Is this something that you can do? I hope so. We really believe that you can do it. We look forward to hearing more from you. Where would be a good place for you two to meet? And what time? I'm sure you boys have full schedules during the day. I presume that you all will meet on Thursday. I should be coming right around the corner.

I cannot wait to leave! Rev William will be here tomorrow to chat with you. It should be set for 1:30PM Chad time.

Goat

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm sure you boys have full schedules during the day.

God you're a bastard. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them this meeting is a momentus moment in TWAT history and you would love it if he could get some snapshots for the TWAT website....

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about getting them to carry a china vase, perhaps one with a picture of the Nativity scene on it -- something Christian, anyway. I'm sure they have these in Lagos.

Then the Lads will have to be extra careful getting on and off camels, riding in bumpy trucks and so on, getting extra worry about the health of this worthless object.... Razz

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just because I'm an arsehole sometimes I suggest the lads have to bring painted eggs -

Eggs break easily, so we need painted ones so they take extra care.
Eggs are food, what could be better whilst stredded and starving than having food you can't eat?
If they do eat the eggs that they have to show Dover/whoever there's a massive risk of Salmonella after a while in the sun.
If eggs break, they make a yucky mess that's likely to stick then smell.

After reading those points, I defy you to argue with my first statement in this post - I really am.
Yaya
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in among one of those that signed up here for this safari. What a ride! Thanks for the laughs, thanks for the pizza but most especially, thanks for the cake! Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic