SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

For the lad huggers..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dandan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the lad huggers..

Iv'e been baiting this guy for six months, from various accounts- to various accounts,he has survived multiple bank account shutdowns, email acc shutdowns, and failed MG and WU transactions, I had his webpage nuked (my mentor did that job- thanks "B")- and after the attempted suicide of his last vic (me) after the massive group buy I organised with him was found out to be a scam and I lost all the money.He is now getting abuse mail from the people who did their money in the group buy.(I havn't told him he was baited)

He (of course) doesn't give a dam and powers on..

So I made up a new account and sent him this

Baiter in red, lowlife in green
Hello,
I saw your advertisement on the internet forums but I can not click on the link you provided- are you still selling phones?

Yes,We are still selling the phones in stock.
Which on of the phones did you want?
Where are you located?

Hi,I am not to sure what phone to get as it will be my first,I am only a third grader and my parents won't buy me one so I have been saving for a long time working odd jobs after school.
What do you recomend?

ooh ok i ill like you to buy the Apple iPhone 16gb 1.1.4 or Nokia N96 16gb is they are best phones now.
Where are you located?

OkI have heard of the apple phone but not the nokia one do you have any information on them and I can ask my freinds at school about them Why do you ask where I am? I have been told by my mom not to give out information over the internets

Ok. Here is all information we have on the phones.
(snipped out all the crap he sent me)

I ignored him for a couple of weeks- and he eventually sent me this

ARE YOU STILL BUYING THIS PHONES FROM OUR STOCK?

My mum banned me from the internet-so I could not get to see my mail-I am at a freinds house now, I have asked my best freind about the iphone he has one he got one for his twelth birthday-i have been saving money by working jobs after school-how much do you sell the applephone for?I am sure I have saved enough
Do you have a website i can checkout the applephone on?[

Hoo Ok,We have the Apple iPhone 3G for $300usd Where your located How much did you want to pay for this.

I cant afford $300 dollars I only have saved $260 and its taken me three years to get this much-its hard to get a job at my age that pays much money.do you sell any used applephones? or will have to get one from somewhere else

And thats where its at as of today, I know I should be getting his email account shut down, but I think he is up for a few more bank accounts- should I stay with it and chase another bank account or have his email account shutdown?
An email account is easily replaced,the loss of bank accounts hurt them hard,(and he has donated many) but he is undoubltedly using the email acc to scam real vics, and this lowlife obviously doesn't care that he is scamming a child.

I want to stay with it, but with phonelads its generaly accepted around here to kill the email ad as fast as possible...

Your thoughts?

Dan

fixed color coding -luckey
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads seem to all have selective hearing. You may as well say "blah blah blah blah buy phones blah blah blah money blah blah blah $260". He'd probably react the same way.

Safari Willy - Accra to Abuja
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I know I should be getting his email account shut down

Why shut it down, as you go on to mention, he can have a new one in a couple of minutes and no one is any wiser as to what or who he is.

Not to mention getting any baiters on his case seriously annoyed to lose their pet.

And scammers do scam children, adults, invalids, pensioners, anyone that replies to them.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phone lad email addy's are fair game, Irish. Wink

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
sangamangi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

they even scam the guys from nigeria too... but this story sounded like a safari, until i saw they took the money and disappeared.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7505730.stm

KA CHINEKE BULIE KWA GI ELU. OBUBU ONU GI NI LE BURU IHE EFU EFU. UCHU GBA KWA GI. DI KA INA AGU MAIL AA. NWUA KWA.

Nwa nne biko zee na uzo, obughi maka gi ka anyi ji ede ihia. o bukwanu maka ndi ocha, egbulem egbu, hapum ka m biri biko nne gi anula
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@irish

As Tsnerd says, phone lad addys are fair game for reasons explained here...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=138424

However, if dandan is getting bank accounts for Alan, then shutting down their emails may not be such a a good strategy. However, the downside is that the lad will continue to receive orders from innocent victims if the addy remains up. A double edged sword, and I'm not sure what the answer is. Perhaps once you get the bank details kill the email account. The lad will more than likely pop up quickly with a new one. Rinse and repeat.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Get his email account shut down? But then you won't be able to tell him your parents are going on holiday to South Africa (Chad might be a bit much in this case) and that you can meet him in one of the rougher gangland slum districts (that you saw on google earth) and buy the phone face to face... Twisted Evil
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With phone lads you can do both. Go ahead and shut down the email, you won't lose him, he will carry on through another address. I used to bait the phone lads exclusively. As fast as I closed the account [email protected] replies would come from
[email protected], and then [email protected] etc. Just pretend not to notice the address has changed.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How many lad huggers are there on this site in any case Question

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rorschach wrote:
How many lad huggers are there on this site in any case Question

Only 3 really dedicated ones (that I know of).... Idiots that can't stop organizing the most beautiful trips for lads, to paradisiacal places. I hate to name names, especially YW, Jojo and Prof's. But I guess you know who I mean ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The conmen used the same techniques as the so-called "419" fraudsters, which usually target businessmen.
Heh, they're not selective, we know that fer sure.

I heard this article on the radio this morning, it deshines the old lie they usually spin about Africa's colonial past coming back to haunt us rich white John Bull types. They'll prey on absolutely anyone - kids, the elderly, their own countrymen - Anyone at all.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic