SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New to Town

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kbot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All

I'm a long time fan of this site and have just registered. I am just introducing myself to you fine folks.

Currently I have a conman I'm baiting . . . so I will provide more information as I proceed.

Thanks
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here and good luck with your bait. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Kbot and welcome Very Happy

Take your time and read the stickies.

Moreover, I'd recommend Help, hints & tips to put your questions to more experienced baiters.

You will be surprised to see how many friendly people there still exist in this world, a great deal of them living in this particular community.

Bait safe and have fun! Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and Welcome! Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Smile

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kbot - welcome and good luck with your bait. My sig line has links to some really great info. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there. Welcome aboard. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
tandenberg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See that? This is why I love this site so much. It's one of the most non-elitist, friendly, helpful, un-youtube-commenter-like sites on this series of tubes. I would say it brings a tear to my eye, but i'm pretty sure that's just a speck that got under my eyelid.
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard and have fun!

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Stay safe and cause some lad pain Twisted Evil

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome kbot! Have fun, bait safe, get a mentor, say goodbye to a personal life, etc etc. Laughing Laughing

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Welcome to Eaterland, where reality bends to whatever you want it to be. Where everything is possible, apart from the mugu collecting the WU money.

With what other hobby could you fall instantly in love with somebody on the other side of the world, win fifteen lotteries in a week,get umpteen part time jobs cashing fake cheques and get dirt cheap non-existent phones, with the added bonus of death threats to put in your siggy?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There aren't many hobbies where you can be a total bastard and still be helping people. Welcome!

Safari Willy - Accra to Abuja
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic