SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Turkish Greengrocer Bait - lad returns w/ orig. format

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The story started on a lovely spring day in mid-May...
Cast of characters

r, 15 years old and very naive but a good conversationist, albeit very distracting
, her boyfriend, 16 year-old schoolboy from Berlin-Neukölln.
, his brother, who owns a chain of greengrocer and computer stores.

To be introduced:

(baiter webmeister), schoolmate of A and E. We need him for additional monies. Laughing

The bad guys are:

, 18 year-old refugee (my!) from Ivory Coast.
, the only fatherly friend she has.

She has new friends now, however Very Happy :

I´ve been baiting K and her "pastor" for 7 weeks now (started May 15th with a first character [, friend of A]). Since May 29th, my main character is a schoolgirl A, who tends to be very naive but luckily, K turned out to be extremely patient and explaining me a lot about the charity the "pastor" runs and what MTCN means. I believe she likes her fellow sister Smile
Things start to heat up now. I do not head for big things, just an Eater U sign pic but it´s almost as hard work as it´s terribly funny because K takes a lot of time for every answer.
Typical lad email (with names mixed up Very Happy) looks like this, with answers to A´s numerous and distracting questions :
Quote:
Hello A,
You dont have to be frightened, this ie very legal even though it may look
illigal. Maybe you can see it from a humanitarian pespective, take yourself
as a saviour of war souls which may be lost should this money and more of
such enter onto the wrong hands of political leftists who sponsore wars as
it would be shoudl someone like you and me not take any reasonable action.
You may as well take it as a divine opportunity of helping yourself and
prosterity financially, I dont know how rich you are now and how you want t=
o
be in another ten years to come.
As a recipient of this fund, you may use yours anyhow you deem fit,
investment even socially helping people, just any how. With money you have
full control of your dreams and live in liberty. All there is therein is
making you a next of kin to this man on the original account deposit thereb=
y
making you the beneficiary to the fund. We can make you the beneficiary to
this fund legally by updating the records on the original fund depositor in
your favour. My inside bank contact shall see to this change as he is privy
of the bank records. Once you are made the original fund beneficiary on the
bank records, you automatically become the legal beneficiary to this fund
which at Claim shall be transfered to your account nominated anywhere in te=
h
world. This account might be new so you have safety feeling.
You already have my contact on previous mails sent to you, I love good
music, James Blunt is fine, Emily Winehouse is fine, andl Rihanna (shut up =
n
drive) anything meaningful.

Opportunity they say come but once, this is why Im contacting you for this
business.
Once more its nice writing you and hear from you.
Best regards,
Edward Anderson

We have spent 7 weeks writing like this.

Now I introduce the Turkish boyfriend, E, who, together with A, will throw in his pocket money to WU it to Ki and the "pastor".
E is also clever. To raise more money than the meagre 200 Euros pocket money, he asks his big brother B :
Quote:
Merhaba, dearest K!
A loves you very ver ymuch but my brother B, he sells used cars and has th emuchest money out off the whole important A family, says you are not real, if you were real you would sent your pastor to make a photo holding a sign wiz their car selling motto. B knows a lot, he seels computers as well, we call hin DIGITAL B, do you wanna speak with him, dear sister K?
B says your pastor proves he is real then he will send 5000 Euro the same day.

I think brother B is the bestest brother in the world, what do you think of it?

güle güle

and
Quote:
Good morning K our friend,

school bus comes in 5 minutes, Abi B has said YES, he wants to help A and me, isn´t that fantastic? Smile
He is such a great brother, I would do all I could for him!
Yesterday A and I went into cinema, it was so great. I believe she is happy.

I will write more about our cinema day later! güle güle

Of course K was delighted by those prospects. Very Happy
Brother B wrote to K:
Quote:
Dear K ,

as salamu alaicum. I am Brother B .
I would like speak to Pastor.
Brother E is little brother and has no money, if Pastor is REAL I give DONATION on his behalf.
I ALSO USE western union if necessary, I SELL cars A LOT in Berlin. I am from Türkiye, Türkiye is wonderful, do you know Türkiye?
Do you have husband?
Sorry. Just give me Pastor, if Pastor writes me email, I have 1 or 2 questiins THEN DONATION NO PROBLEM
Güle Güle

"DIHITAL B"

K reassured herself with his little brother:
Quote:
Dearest in mind E,

pastor wrote to me telling me that he has contacted your brother right now please try and let him fufill this matter ok he will be waiting to hear from him tommorow so tell him to be serious ok goodnight my heart greet A for me i dont have much time to write to her now.

K was also asking A whether this was right to ask the bf´s big brother:
Quote:
how are you today i know the almighty is guiding you i still pray for you long live and prosperity, i receieve a mail from your boyfriend brother and i want to know if you are away of this person. so if you are away get back to me . i love you too much may God protect you for me untill the day of my arrival to your country Amen

Quote:
Dear E ,

cleverboy said by my lover A that is exacly what you are but i will like to see you face to face in my life so continue your life in a genuie way and it shall be well with you, dear you have give me hope and honour again.

I thank you very much for your total effort towards this transaction, but i promise that soon as i arrive in your country all your problem is over ,but i want to ask you a quation, you are inviting everybody in this matter do you think they are genuine like you and A, i have no worry soon as you and A consign.

I want to let you know that i have forwarded my fathers picture to your brother whom you intrucuce in this business ,even my mother , and the picture which my father took with the security company during the singning ducuments.

goodday and God bless.

K .

But I told her we need his support to get the whole 1200 Euros for the 3 forms ready. No further objections.
B writes to K and the "pastor":
Quote:
Hos geldiniz, dear K, merhaba and thank you for his address.

Now I need ID code photograph from him or his helper so I know the money is being sent to him or his helpers and not to fraud man.

I hope you understand.

Güle güle your Abi B

K ignores this so far and starts with long pleading Smile ):
Quote:
Hi B,
I hope all is well with you ,i receved your mail but is because of circumstances today , please try to coprate with pastor because he is a very nice man, you see i love him too much because of his kindness towards human beings.

please try and send the money true wersternunion money tansfer if possible because that is the only way to received the money very easy you can send the money true sender name and receiver name bxxxx oxxxxx cote ,d ivoire abidjan please be careful because i dont know if pastor has giving you the account demanded by you , but i will be happy if you will be paying this money true wersternunion money transfer.

Goodnight and God protect you Amen.

K.

please if you have not send the money please send it true werstern union.

THANKS.

The "Pastor" is not too happy about work either Very Happy but now I get an account. Alan has it Smile
Quote:
Hi B
This is the account please try to send the payment slip to me after sending this money.
THE BENEFICIARY OF THE ACCOUNT IS Bxxx Lxxxx FxxxxB.

ACCOUNT NUMBER IS: x
SWIFT CODE : x
BANK NAME : SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUE EN COTE
D'IVOIRE
BANK ADDRESS: xxx

B replies :
Quote:
Dear Pastor Ben,

merhaba. I trust you because a man of God is a MAN of GOD.

AFTER THE WESTERN UION TRANSFER my bank advisor (my sister Sxx) is going to send you the littel form which you have to fill for me so I know the money is going to pastor Bxx Oxx and not to any criminal from Kurdistana because they promise money and then cheat me, their cars are not the best.

For the Western Union Transfer I demand a
photograpph of you AND of a witness holding a sign with text motto

so I know it´s you.
Waeyno and Frumppy are my best customers, no one can know their names except you, Pastor Bxx Oxx..

After I know it is YOU I will go to the Western Union bank immediately and pay all that is necessary for the three documents.

Please, photograph tomorrow, then I send you the money with Western Union, then Serpil gives bank work for all the rest big money.
No photograph with sign, no Western Union from me, tamam . Sorry. I need secürity!

I want to have E and A have a great future. We can make it for them!

gün aydin

"Digital" B

Quote:
Hi B,
How are you today, i hope all is well thank God.
I was suprise when my little K reach me today afternoon telling me that A has somebody who is capable to invest the money i ask her who is that ?and she explains to me telling me that is A boyfriend contacted you well that is alright.

K is a daughter of Mr william xxx is the only dauther of williams but after the dealth of williams i was trying to see that she acheive her goal because she love education too much that is why before the dealth of his father she write a will on her name as the benefitor of this trunck box which is deposited in one of the security company here in cote,d ivoire.

My good friend it has been a long time we are comminicating together with A but you can not believe untill you see the ducuments and there is no way we can give out the ducuments without singning of the attoney. please i will like you to come down in my country if it is possible and see things by your self K will send you her fathers picture and the rest of it , so all i need from you is truth and faithfulness and you will see the Gods intervention.

Please i have go to INSURACE OFFICE and CURT FOR AFFIDAVITE and remain to CHANGE OF ONWNER SHIP all this paper is the certificate that is existing in this transaction and the WILL which her father wrote unbehalf of K.

Now we dont have any other thing to wait, K told me that you want to know me now i will help you and help my dauther .

If you want the progress of this transaction my dear i will give you information on how to paid this money true western union the name of my church is C.F.C MISSION ABIDJAN PASTOR BEN Oxxx that is the imformation please B at list this transaction of a thing is geting one month and two weeks now so i think you have to do something i have paid some money for the insurance and curt affidavite remaining changing your name to the ducument and the lawyer will singn it and that is the papers that you will take to receive the diplomant in your country with my receiptionist to your country please use this information to send the money of attoney one thousand two hundred euro according to the attoney he said every country knows the price of barristers consultant fee £1200 and £800 FOR the CHANGING OF ONWNERSHIP.

As you can see i dont want to respond this matter again unless serious, so go ahead and paid the money you have nothing to regreat rather to use money and look for money, infact this is a great oppoturnity in your life if you are faithful to me.

Paid the money and send the trasfer slip for me after sending the money tommorow. please my friend you have nothing again to wait, after sending the money i will send all the ducuments direct to you .and this is my number+225xxx please call me after you send me the controle number in my box xxxr

And i want to let you know that the security company will be arriving to your country if you meet up. so be careful indeed.

you have nothing again to complain.

Thanks pastor ben oxxxx.

The kids A and E are pushing forward now. To surprise K, they flunked a day at school and sent 100 $$ wia WU Smile Smile
Quote:
Western Union - I have sent you all I have, 100 dollar

E
ok I have not been in school today. A urged me to pay all I got. So my frend Fxxxs and I went into Western Union in berlin and gave you all we had, 100 dollars + so high fees Sad Abi B must give it back to me, i hope!

I have sent some 100 U$ by my payment agent and here is the valid Western UNION information:

Amount: 100 U$
MTCN 8xxxxx
Sender`s name: Fxxxx Axxxx
secret question: for what ?
secret answer: my fee

Alas, there is something wrong!!
Quote:
hi E

i thank you very much for your kindness.

please E there is problem in this Western Union transfer i have went with my best friend in school here to the Western Union to bring out the money but is not available why?please try and correct the error ok please do it now try to know the country you send the money if is here in abidjan cote,d ivoire or any other country. so please be away that i have not received the money.

try and send the payment slip to me today. and i thank your, brother towards his effort in this transaction.

you gave the sender name but you did not send the receiver name bxxxx ox ("Pastor"), please try and reglate this well.

Thanks K.:

Quote:
Dear E ,

i am very very suprise for your attitude today a have went to all the werstern union in this abidjan but can not fine the truth so dear you must reglate this well ok.

do some thing now.

K

Muahahaha!
It was the big brother dolla chop! Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:49 am; edited 12 times in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B writes :
Quote:
Merhaba Pastor ,

Tpday E said he sent his and As and a friends money to you you and showd me the payment sheet. I went to Western Union office immediately and CANCELLED PAYMENT UNTIL i receive proof from you (sign pic with the texi I provide).

Your Answer shows me I was right.

YOU WILL NO GET NO MONEY BEFORE SIGN PIC
After sign pic from you, you get documents fees via bank from me personally. NOT BEFORE

My kind greeting to Sister K. I understand you personaly are busy, send a boy to hold sign.
YOU WILL NO GET NO MONEY BEFORE SIGN PIC

The in-between Turkish family members dollar chop has been successful Very Happy
Pastor Ben is really pi$$ed that big brother B cancelled little brother E´s payment:
Quote:
Dear B,
Good to hear from you,
How are you and your family, i know there is no
problem over there,if so glory be to God.

Infact it has come to embrassement ask me why you told
me to send my pasport to you and i send it immidiatly
now you told me that this little kids send money to
their friend and you blocked it very good.

7 Emails today and the above is just the first third of the third email. Very Happy
This includes the alter ego K:
Quote:
B goodmorning to you, i know there is no problem in duch.

I WANT TO LET YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE GONE LONG ALREADY BEFORE CONTACTING YOU BUT FOR MY GREATEST SUPRISE YOU ACT A WONDERFUL SHOW YESTERDAY. BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS IS POSSIBLE,I WROTE A FIRST TIME I WAS LOOKING FOR A HELPER I GET INTACT WITH HER AT LIST WE HAS CONTACTED FOR SOME MONTH AND SOME WEEKS NOW, BEFORE SHE DECIDED TO INTRUDUCE HER BOY FRIEND AND THE REASON I ACCEPTED IS THAT I NEED SOME ONE WHO IS NOT TOO YOUNG TO CONTROL THIS MONEY BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO FAIL IN VICTIM.

Nice sum up of what confusion a big family can stir, muhahaha Very Happy
Her rant continues, she must have had a nice morning in Abidjian.
Quote:
I AM SO AFRAID NOW BECAUSE OF YOUR ATTITUDE YESTERDAY GO IMMIDIATLY TELL E TO RESEND THIS MONEY BECAUSE PASTOR DONT WANT TO COMMINICATE YOU AGAIN, HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS A MAN OF GOG AND WILL NEVER STAND IN YOUR TRUSTLESS QUATIONS,SO I WILL ADVICE YOU TO TELL E TO RESEND THIS LITTLE CHANGE .

I WANT ASK YOU A QUATON , DO YOU KNOW THAT MY LATE DAD HAS TWO BIG HOUSES IN GHANA AND AND PASTOR YOU ARE TALKING TO ANY HOW HAS MONEY AT ANY TYPE SO I DONT SEE THE REASON WHY YOU STOP JUST A LITTLE MONEY GIVING TO ME BY MY FRIEND AND YOU ARE NOT HAPPY JUST BECAUSE OF 100$ .

I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY I TOLD YOU THAT I WILL SEND THE DUCUMENTS AFTER THE MONEY NOT THAT THIS MONEY IS TWO IMPORTANT BUT TO SHOW COMFIDENCE AND TRUST BECAUSE THIS IS A HUDGE AMOUNT OF MONEY I WANT TO SEND WITH THE TRUST I HAVE IN A.

I DONT HAVE ANY THING SAID UNTILL I SAW PASTOR HAPPINESS THIS DAYS BECAUSE YOU MUST TELL E TO RESEND THE MONEY, BY THE WAY WHO TELL YOU TO TELL PASTOR YOU STOP MONEY COMING TO ME, SO YOU ARE THE PROBEM CAUSUNG EVERTHING SO IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL STILL GO AHEAD IN THIS TRANSACTION SEND PASTOR THE MONEY AND TELL THIS MY FRIEND TO RELEASE THIS MONEY IMMIDIATLY.

THANKS K.

Of course I am the problem, you are very welcome Twisted Evil

Trouble with the pastor as well:
Quote:
Dear B,
Good to hear from you,
How are you and your family, i know there is no
problem over there,if so glory be to God.

Infact it has come to embrassement ask me why you told
me to send my pasport to you and i send it immidiatly
now you told me that this little kids send money to
their friend and you blocked it very good.

I dont think that we have any other thing to talk
about because early i told you that we can not send
the ducuments untill we see seriousness in you people
but you still want to receive the ducuments first let
me tell you the actual truth this ducuments is the
power of this consingnment ok.

So dont be embrassed i have nothing to loose if you
send the money good if you dont send the money good
you have nothing to loose and me with my little K
have nothing to loose .

Good night.
God bless you Amen
ben xx.

please for your information if you want to send the
money please forget about the account and pay it
straigt to werstern unoin money transfer, because the
bank system here has change in international transfer.

so be kind and faiful and remember that i have nothing
again to show you accept the ducuments and it will be
sending to you after you send this money.

bye :::ikr

Quote:
Merhaba Pastor

I do not think you are a real Christian man YOU REFUSE to help Sister K. Bismillah I was right slapping E FOR SENDING MONEY TO CPMPLETE STRANGERS

Taman.

You send me sign pic with sucerity sentence i gave you, I give you money because I TRUST YOUR SINCERE INTENTIONS then.

Little kids should never have their own computers

güle güle B

To K:
Quote:
Gün aydin Sister K,

right, i slapped E and cancelled it because he is young and you may be strangers who are not real because your so called Pastor refuses to send me payment information and ID photograph which I demand to see if he is a pastor.
I love you and I am sorry that you have such bad advise.

You can do the thing as well. i awant to send money to YOU and rather less to Pastor so
DO A PHOTO of you HOLDING A SIGN saying ""

They are my close friends and computer parts suppliers but I finance their college. Nobody knows their names except you and Pastor Ben

NO SIGN, NO MONEY

I am sorry, I have been defraueded by Kurdish gangsters ealrier, sent them money and never saw it again

YOU OR PASTOR DO PHOTO, I SEND MONEY FOR DOCUMENTS - NO PROBLEM

Thank yu for your email güle güle
Your abi B

The kids are unhappy as well. Mails between K and E:
Quote:
Goodmorning E ,

How are you today i just wake up this morning and could,nt see any thing seriuos in this matter, please E i dont need some thing like this pastor told me last night that he is a man of God that he can not stand all this embarasement calling him a frauder asking him if he is real person, infact as he is now he told me that im the one that contacted you people and i am the one that has all the papers with me, please E i want to ask a quation do you know that i have send my fathers and mother picture even pastor told me he send pasport to your brother and he still asking of the proval before sending the money i want to let you know that all this ducuments is with me which i said earlier that i must see something serious before i send the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE or the

WILL written by my father in my name.

So i think you should forget about this man now and look for another alternative.

because pastor will write him today and tell him his mind.

please resend this money i know is too small but it will give pastor hope and confidence ok

i dont know the reason why you bring a person who will not be reason together with pastor.

Initially i told you that i will benefit you after the arrival of my receiptionist and the diplomant

ship the money in your country but i dont know why all is moving like this i want to regreat of contacting agaia.

E please i will send all the requires of this transaction but i will not release this papers untill i commanded by pastor.

And if you fail on sendinig this small money you know that my tusth to you is amended.

THANKS

K.

Quote:
merhaba sister K
Do you know I sent all my pocket money away ?? And A too. B slapped me for sending money to strangers before he has back from them "identitiy forms".
I love and trust my brother and maybe he was right.
Unless you get along with Digital B, you get no more money from us.
A was crying and B slapped me.
I want to blame you.
Your email is very disappointing.
I think all Africans think of money and do not know how banking works, thats what B said.
he must be right, you are too silly to send us your identification sign photograph

I am going to A now, and unless I hear a heartfelt apology from you, you will never get money from me again
Do you think i like it seeing A crying because noone is satisfied with us what we are doing for our mutual benefit?

Quote:
Good evening my dearest ,

you know i love A too much because we has gone for a long time so i have no blame on her accept she behaves bad.

Please E i dont need money for anything as soon as pastor is not comfortable with this disapointments.

So dear if you like $100 is nothing for me takless of pastor ok so plead A for me tell her that everything will be alright , and for you is better you still send the little money this will prove a lot of trust ok.

K.

Quote:
Dear K, merhaba and thank you for your words maybe I find another friend once more who helps me out. Why do n´t you want Abi B´s help if Pastor needs the big money for the 3 documents A has been telling about?

Now she is trying to soothe the kids:
Quote:
Hello E,
Good Day and how is A, i know she is not feeling bad again .
Glory be to God because B has spoiled everything by causing the man of God please pastor send his greeting to you and A.

Please pastor said he knows that B did not come to do this business by his mind but only to spoile things , infact right now im comfuse i dont know what to do because pastor is not happy for the words used by B.

And he promise that soon as i love A there is nothing he will not do to A.

bye bye i am in lecture right now.

thanks K.

Quote:
Merhaba Sister Abla K

I just come home from th youth club. i am reall yunhappy. Thanks for the email but you better apologize to Abi B as well. He talked to my father, father taken all my pocket money until after school holiday in September, this is so sad to me, i wanted to go skating with A, now I have no money, I am forbidden to get my savings because B said these people are strange, when bank clerk says be careful, they must give forms, why don´t they send the forms to you, do they have something to hide, be careful, , he said. i love Abi B. Please give my bank clerk what he wants, the forms, or identify to B how he wants it, he deals business with so many people, he knows how to do it, make a sign pic for B OR send me the forms abck. i can´t get the money from the bank with out this anti foronenine form.

I did not know you wanted to amke A and me unhappy. What will we do in our holidays if B punishes us so hard? Oh please do apologioze to B and send me the forms for the bank so everything will be allright and our common future will be good

in love and trust, E

Quote:
Hi E,

everything is alright,

I thank you very much because of your advice and i promise you that i will beg B but you know that he insulted pastor too much do you know that we respect pastor in africa here.

you said that the bank manager said that there is nothing in sending the ducuments but i want to ask you a quation, do you know that all my fathers brothers are trating my life just because of this fund, please i dont think is very easy for me to release this papers just like that, please i want B to beg pastor because pastor is a very good man indeed just look at how he took care of me since my dad left.

Greet A tell her that everything will be alright atlist if i come over in your country all of us will rejoice together.

And tell B not to call me a strainger i gave him my father and my mother even my picture is with A.

Thanks goodnight have a sweet dream ok

Kbaby.

Last, B got a "heart felt" apology from her... (of course no work)
Quote:
hi B,goodevening,

I want to beg you not to have problem with my dearest baby A and my good darling E infact it pains me a lot when i hard that you slaped A that makes me annoyed so i want to ask you for forgiveness.

Thanks K

Quote:
Dear Abla K,

thank you for ur kind words. I appreciate it. I have met many good pastors and I believe there is no hard feelings left. i was angry because he whom i intend to send money to refused to identify with holding a sign

GOD watches all our deeds and he will justifiedly and only know righ tfrom wrong. we as hmumans should come to trust and respect us

I will take E´s computer away fr a few days but that´s all punishment he gets.

beautiful Sunday to you and Pastor. I expect the sign picture and have no problem with him any more

Güle güle

Back to script again (yaaaawn):
Quote:
Goodmorning B i hope you saw my emai yesterday,i hope all is well .

I wake up this morning and i decided to tell you that you have to be planing of coming into my country, do you know why? pastor told me yesterday that he is not against your demand or against you but trying to put eveything together as you can see B please if you like start now arrange on how will be coming to my country pastor told me that if it will be possible for you to come over here in my country i think that( should be the best so that you will see things by your eye.

for the prove i told you initially that this is real business even as i am here i have every prove of this transaction, but do you know the reason why you ask of prove and we are delaying on sending it;as you can see pastor gave you his phone number but you have not called him did it show seriousness in you my big brother i cant understand you really know that i ,am runing from my uncles since my father died all their eyes is on me that is why my mothers sisther justina took me to pastor for years now and that is the reason why i want to see some thing serious from my partner before i release this receipt.

As i was writing to you now i have the PAYMENT CERTIFICATE WHICH GOVERNMENT GAVE TO MY FATHER. but after i send it i know you have much much quetions which you will still ask .

Pease B are you ready to help me and i will not lier for you untill the finshing of this transaction.

All you have to tell me and promise me is if i send this receipt without sending money or any of your on pic or your full information.

Please tell me so that i will know what to do .

Thanks K.

I need your advice.

My answer is short.
Quote:
Dear K merhaba

as long as you or Pastor or pastor´s helper will not hold a sign "", I will not send any money to you

I have no more to say

I don´t know... a year or even 6 months ago, it was easier to get a sign pic, or is this my wrong perception? Very Happy Ooo I was young and wild then. This is damn funny though Very Happy

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice extermination of the English language. Makes it difficult, but fun to read.

Not sure that you should be treating a Man of Gog like that though.

Quote:
HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS A MAN OF GOG

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must exterminate it even more. I seem to have lost a lot of my mojo Mr. Green
:
Quote:
Dear beloved sister K,
A is here with me at youth club, I have found computer free for 5 minutes. i want B to give me back my freedom and me having a nice summer school holiday. all my money is waiting for you, just please convince him you and Pastor are true friends. i will run to the bank for you as soon as B allows it to me and he will when he sees the sign you or Pastor holding it with names of his friends. oh
Please do it for me, I want to fgo to college myelf in 3 years, B will help me too

i wish you a very wonderful and nice weekend my dear Sister Abla K

your friind E

A SENDS HER REGARDS SHE SAYS IT´S NOT KEWL THAT our firnds done that to us. We will go to cimena now

Good bye

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems my lads work Sundays...
Quote:
Dear uncle,B

goodevening to you todat infact it is because activities in church today that makes us not to respond your mail.

I saw your responsible mail which i have already advice by pastor that you are the real partnership of this transacton because he saw you as a responsible man ok.

please B i want you to just have cool mind and be innocent to this transaction
at list this will bring oppurtunity between me and E and A at list all of them must be certisfy if i arrive germeny please i want to know what else you will ask for after giving you the i.d card and fund of origin receipt from the government i dont know what else you will ask for.

please i will send my pasport to you any time from now and i will go to sister justina my mothers step sister tomorrow to bring the receipt , so my good partner i dont need any disapointment again i want to be in duch anymoment from now, so after you anwer my quation today i will send my i.d card and the receipt.
I want to know how seriours you are before i send your needs call pastor +225xxxx please call him even though you dont have money in your phone just flash him or if you know that real you sell motor and you will esterbilish this fund into motor business please call this line and i am at home call ok? that will make me to know if you are the right one.

thanks

K

Pah! Passport. You shall make an Eater U pic Twisted Evil
The way forward is the other way around :
Quote:
Dear Abla K,

hos geneldiz to you and to your Pastor.

I demand you or him or his helper holding a sign with the words ""

As soon as you have done that I give you a lengthy call since we must discuss whether Western Union or bank transfer or probably MoneyGram.

güle güle

If anyone would like to participate, mighty much appreciated! I´m really hot to trot to get at last one lad making another good quality Eater U sign Smile

Reply from K; no work, of course, but she was afraid I might have twigged Very Happy
Quote:
dont worry

Goodmorning uncle B, and how are you today.
I hard what you said everything is going to be ok as you wanted it because pastor talks of you now, so that is what gives me impression,
and i want to ask a quation please do you think that we will invest nine millon 700 dollar in motor business if it is possible please B let me know, because you know that you are my only hope.

Thanks your beloved one.

pastor greets you i left this morning to bring the receipt of the origin from the government of cote,divore from my mothers step sister justina she will contact you as soon as we are progressing because the security company will receive you as soon as this ducumenst is send in your country for the receiving of the security company diplomant in your state.

Thanks and be happy Allah has remember you.

hello B your first greetings shows me that you are a moslim but i want you to understand that my mother father is a moslim and i have attended the moque for some times during the time my father is alive

pastor or i will send the pasport and i.d card as soon as i come back .

I don´t want you silly ID card Evil or Very Mad
OK, when she introduces her step sister Justine (because her ID pic might not match with her sign pic face - my hope, hence that modality!), I will get you MY sister . I wish I knew how to get that sedille C and the circumflex G...

Besides, the kids´ teacher will be on duty soon... (yet another contact) Smile

Dangling the carrot a little more, B´s reply reads like this:
Quote:
Merhaba Abla K,

Expecting the sign picture. SIGN , not passports!

Investing in motor parts sounds very interesting and I will be up for it Wink

have just had a talk with E´s teacher. our father is in Diyabakir so I had to go to school
I think E is out too much, has become bad in school. need to tak more care of him

usiness now. You sent saatisfying SIGN pic, I call you when I have time, we need to discuss a lot. i coul dneed investment money.

güle güle
B

And E wrote this, 9 hours later:
Quote:
Merhaba Dear K,

I cannot be online so much as before I am a#t a friend now, he is oput for a few minutes, i have had big trouble today, I hope I will stay in school. I will ask Abi B is he has all he needs for to help A
gün aydin
E

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To sum up the database crash day and the day before: She sent me her fake ID and certificate of blabla instead of what I really need Smile
Quote:
May God Almighty Bless you Amen.

How are you my good friend, with the love of God Almighty there will be peace unto thy name.

I hope everything is moving according to in your business and i will not forget to ask of your family , and my good friend A i know there is no much streses ok.

Please brother B i dont know how to thank you for all your effort towards this transaction because K told me that she will not be alive transacting this money any other country accept As country, this put me a lot of confidence to decide everthing once.

I dont have much to say because i just finish my general congragation today at pamira city, and she told me she promise to send you the (certificate of origin)and she told me to make every possible to send my (national i.d card)which i am going to give you now, promising you that i will not fail to send you all the ducuments after you do as you promise .

Use this pasport to send the remaning balance of the all the papers , you know that i am a busy man always so dont be annoyed for my late response,K wants to send her national i.d but i told her that it will be the time of her arranging her international pasport to your country so try as possible to call me this night for special discusion.

Please all the ducuments is available to provide but immidiatly you send this money tomorrow i will go ahead and send the remaining one,s.

Blessed is the one that love God and his commandment the bible said what shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and losses his soul ,for what we sow we shall reap.

I thank you very much for your co_opration and kindness, may God bless and santify you and your family amen.

PASTOR BENALD OZOEMELAM.

GOD BLEES YOU

She does not even bother to separate the pastor´s address from her own.

E´s reply
Quote:
Dear Abla K,

thank you so much for showing me the good letter from Pastor to Abi B
I am sure all will be well with us
A sends her greetings
I´m still in school, at school computer, have to work harder than before - A helps me, isn´t she nice?
She is the best perosn in the world, next to you, my dear aunt Kittie
I have never said, Abla in Turkish means older sister I have always seen you this way
Oh please guide me and A
Why is Abi B no more mentioning the goods you are doing to him?

güle güle
your little brother E

She replied this (what a bad scammer! calling my brother useless!) Very Happy)
Quote:
Hello my darling E, your brother is useless so he can forget about this transactoin, you gave me small money and he blocked it thinking that he is wise he is going to lose a lot especially our relationship between you and A.

this is my letter to B.

Good_day B,
How are you today, infact B i think you are not the lucky one ok and as soon as you dont believe me talkless of the man of God just simple because you have to send a little 2000 euro for now i dont care of you ok, and you dont need to be trust i sware to God,

Please delete out everything i send for you because you believe that pastor is just odinary person as you use to think and as you use to neglate him, in all your mail. plaese i dont want you in this transaction again, i cant blame you beacause i open my window and a lot of bitters enter on it.

I know if i told pastor what is going on he will laugh at me because you said that pastor is bad person, but is you that i want to send my fathers money which you dont know how he make it and still asking stupid quations, i said get out in my life.

Please if you dont delete my fathers pic and my mother and pastor national
passport and the receipt which i have never send to any person in life pastor will get into prayer and what ever you see take it so better delete all and send a mail for me and comfess.

Thanks
K baby.

B is not impressed:
Quote:
Merhaba my dear sister K William and my dear Pastor Ben,

Only one thing you do not seem to understand is hat I do only accept sign pic made for me.
attached one example of another investor last year, I gave hium sentence for my ill customer, the father of A you say you love

unless you provide a photograph holding a SIGN the same way but with

unless you do this, tamam, then I send you 2000 Euros, this is not the problem.
I want to believe oyu so do a sign pic. Then I give you my phone number and we can start

Attached was the sign pic another lad had once sent to A´s "father", who was very ill then, as an example of "how to do it". Maybe this scammer can be educated.

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
I will get you MY sister . I wish I knew how to get that sedille C and the circumflex G...

Merhaba Frumpy, nasılsın?

Maybe this will help:

To get foreign symbols from you're keyboard (even Turkish) you can use the numeric keypad like so.

To Get 'Ç' - Hold down ALT then type 0199 (on numeric pad) then release ALT and you're character should appear.
To Get 'ç' - Hold down ALT then type 0231 (on numeric pad) then release ALT and you're character should appear.

Or (if you're using Windows XP) select Start->All Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Character Map and you should see an image similar to this one.

From here you can select any character and insert it into you're text.

Ç窺ĜĝÜü

Hope this helps.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Teşekkür ederim, Turkey Trotter! Very Happy
I mean, thanks! I know only a few words and sentences at most - and a few dozen episodes of the (once) English subtitled version of this cool sitcom.

I need a new character (and a new twist) anyway since K has found out Bi is a scammer...
Quote:
Hello B

i know you are always a joker, so live my life alone, i dont have anything to show you again so you can go to hail with your 2000euro you scammer, you want to trick out my
fathers wealth from me and it won,t be possible for you ok.

please live me alone and mind your own business, you can use the 2000 euro to solve youir problem ok, i dont need somebody like you in my life.

K.

I need some RL interfering to think of something nice...her reply is too long for my tastes to be just booked as "lad twigged, on to the next..." Cool

EDIT Sent reply
Quote:
merhaba

I know your pastor is not doing you good but I don´t blame you, you are a young girl with millions, you have no good advisor but you can rely n me ARE YOU MARRIED ?

tamam, we need to talk. here is my telephone number but you may have to try more often or write SMS but I sure you can get me personally : ...pimp phone number...

tün aydin and don´t be worried about pastor, I will get my pic from him and then we work together

yours B

I have asked e6ffdyr0 before but those posts went down the waterfalls of maintenace Very Happy

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, I knew she couldn´t resist the pimp phone Very Happy Very Happy her longest email ever! And a marriage proposal Wink
Quote:
Hello B,

Infact i am tired for this misunderstanding between you and me why is it like this ,i open my heart to you and you dont want to know my problem, i have been complaining to you that i need to get out of this country, just because of my fathers enemies who is after my life, and you dont care of my life first all, we are talking about money but remember that money is not everything,

I am very sorry for the abuse word to you but you have to understand that pastor ben love you too much
, and you know that i am the right one to ask you enough quation but i did not, because God have already review to me consingnig this transaction.

If you know that everything is going to be alright just call pastor today tell him that you want to send the money and he should give you the full contact of the security company so that you will contact the secatary or the manager ok .

Listen i promise you that as far as i concern in this transaction you will be bless and became enough rich ,business is always risk stop listen to advice and i promise that those that discourage you will bawdown for you after some weeks now if you open up your hart and stop asking tutors quations.

I told you that every requirement of this transaction is completed,and i have show you my fathers pic my mother pic A have my pic and pastor has show you every evidence of him i dont know what else you want that is why i am geting full anoyance with you,i want to remember you to send the money through pastor information through moneygramme or western union please there is no time ok you have to hurry up 2000 euro is nothing to you because if you receive the diplomant today your life will change so why are you waisting me a lot of time ,please B dont fail me again and i promise you that immidiatly you send the money tommorow i will send every requirement and i will forward the contact of the security company , then if you dont have up to 2000 euro then you have to ask pastor for help because all the expencess have to done by you but pastor dont want it like that and still you dont want to respect him listen i want to tell yopu something ;in africa we respect the man of God ok.

my friend was encouraging me to look for another foreingn patner but it can be possible for me because of the love i have in germeny and A and E.

Please B you ask me a quation if i have married no,do you want to marry me?

I want to ask you for forgiveness again, please is simply because of angriness sorry my darling ok i love you.

please if you know you love me call pastor+225xxx how many times have i gave you this number and you could,nt show serious. send your international pasport and your driven licence, is for the intruduction of you into the security company ..

Dont fail to call and dont fail to send the money that will show me how intrested you are in this tran; have you printed the affidavit out.

Have courage ok, i have forgiven you.

baby K

It´s good that you have not wasted your cafe time with this. Yes, God witnessed you sign this transaction, liar! SHE has forgiven ME?!? What an amazing character.
I have just gotten some nice forms regarding the 10T-modality Smile why does she have such a problem with paying a boy to hold up a sign. Damn! I ought to become more flexible.
Oh, there is more to come :
Quote:
try your possible best
23:00 (Vor 3 Stunden)
You dont have anytghing again to wait please i want this transaction to end by next two weeks i have been in duch.

call pastor if not so i will not respond you again.

your baby girl K

i told pastor that you will be snding the money tomorrow

listen B i am not worring you to send any money but you can see that it has been a long time i started with A only that she dont have any money makes her to intruduce you in this business, then why cant you show your responsibility.

I dont want any other storry again.

The other way around, I will be quiet tomorrow. It´s time to introduce . I want to have a big bewildering family.
A financial advisor whose English is a bit more adventorous would be fun as well. How about introducing ? Smile

It´s just a plan. In the meantime we are exchanging cute emails of barely concealed accuses:
Quote:
Good morning B,

I hope all is well i dont know the reason why you dose,nt consitrate on this business, i dont think you are realy serious i

gave you pastor phone number and you dont want to call.

Have you make the payment? please i need to hear from you B.

thanks

K.

Sill b1tch! YOU are to call e6ffdyr0.
Quote:
Merhaba K well I don´t like your attitude, why your impatience, is anythjing wrong?
I gave you my number to give me a quick call for serious discussion

i will still demand sign pic from you before payment, my mind hasen´t changed on that , that´s how I do business!
Tamam, I have nothing to hurry. if you give me no sign, I can wait with payment for documents

my greetings to my friend the pastor from E sends his regards
güle güle

Subject line of her answer is "Try understand my situation":
Quote:
Goodevening B,how are you today,

I know that you will not like my attitude because you dont know how it is on my side but all i promise is if i dont see any

thing serious on your side again defnitly i will look for a serious partner but that can not make me to forget about you or

A or E , but i will like you to just send this little money just to show your seriousness and see what will happen

after that i told you that you have nothing to fear soon as the ducuments are with me or if you like you can pay for flight

and come down in my country, i want to know if you are with my idea so that you will see everything direct and stop doing as

if you did,nt attend education.

Please dear you have nothing to fear remember that business is always to be encourageous why do you life light and looking

for darkness, infact i cant believe that you will be acting like this.

Not that im too fast but i want to live this country and start my big life that my dad kept for me or how do you feel, infact

if i were you i will run and put this little money and see what tommorow will be happy to meet you bye_bye your baby k.
Kxxxx

Little brother E steps in:
Quote:
Merhaba, tün aydin, dear Abla K

B my Abi he is NOT useless, he helps me to get ahead in life. I was so sorry for what you said

when do I get my money back? this was my July money. Please convince B !!!!!!!
--
from your friend, Erdoğan At4l4y, Berlin

Answer today Smile still has not called the pimp phone.
Quote:
How are you E, i am very happy to hear from you , how is A i know all is well

please i want to know the money you are talking about.

please E try to let A understand that the problem is from B because he requested for pastor pasport and it was given to him wealso give him the found of origin certificate which i have not release to anyhuman being before.

Thanks

your friend K

Oh yeah, it´s so much easier to sit in front of the cafe and say 10 times that a fake ID is a sign pic, huh? Well as long as you write long personal emails to me, let´s do a straight bait dance then Smile
Quote:
Dear my Abla K,

we have family party tonight. Abi B in his office has hundreds of such sign pictures from overseas customers. What is your problmem? Don´t you have no digicam?
tün aydin have to run home. i give A a kiss from you Smile

I´m CURIOUS as to her answer Smile hehe, since we are having a large party, the will be quiet for tonight!

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to spice it up a little : introducing ´s driving school Very Happy
(German readers may know comedian Kaya Yanar´s funny character )
Quote:
Dear E, happy family party and long life and prosperity

God bless you K.

Quote:
Dear Abla K, gün aydin to you,

thank you so much for your good reply. You are a good friend and I respect you as my older sister.
Qucik question, may I talk about our plans to other family members or is this forbidden?

Please reply quick but they will be here for allover the weekend

Thank you. Yours, E

B is enjoying the family party and stresses some romantic aspects Wink
Quote:
Merhaba dear Abla K,

there is still our family party going on.
We will help you live your country! Cousin who has a driving school says he would always help a weak 18 year old girl while as I say I was first and business with abroad always demands a sign of love and a sign of trust, which you wouldn´t give to me

So cousin Kemal said a woman´s heart is always a mystery for a man and I say Evet, you are right, Cousin Kemal!

I slapped E for having pushed forward with everything and forgettin about school, he will be a man soon and be engaged I am very very sure!!!
A woman is always a man´s greatest mystery!!!!!

your husband B

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She did not get my hint about Kemal (NTBS couldn´t make a call yesterday Sad ), instead she is turning into a romance scammer on me. Her biz must really be bad, I always get long emails, I love that Very Happy :
Quote:
Thank you b,
I am full recepient of your mail and i thank you so much but something is going wrong which dont sopose to be like that, i care for you strongly but as i am not around you.

please bi do something so that i will believe you indeed, because as i saw it there is no respect in this hudge amount of money.

Thanks

And a few minutes later :
Quote:
Good afternoon b, i hope all is well with you i greet every member of your family and your friends and well wishers.

I did not slept last night after i red your email, i was contapleting the way you call me your wife, i want to ask you a quation bi ,do you want to marry me, if you want to marry me you will come to my country i will show you all things belong to me in africa,

but i dont think it will be possible because you have no trust in me upon the request you made from me and i gave all to you but you dont want to make me happy.

I am ashamed since erdo send me a little cash which did not belong to the transaction because you have to understand that woman always need make ups i was proud telling my school mades that my father foreingn partner send me pocket money $100 but you are proud telling me that you called the money back why? please b i dont think i will marry a man who is not after my life, if E is saying this i will be happy because he is caring like my father, i am ashemed up to today and you cant do something and you are calling me your wife bi think about this you told me you sold cars and computers supplied and i ask pastor about a business like this and he told me that all is well,but where are you

If you know that i will be happy to you trust me and i will let you rich; with my fathers wealth i want to tell you that money is not love and money is not everything ok.

We are ready for you but you are not ready for me i will espect my $100 from E if you know how you block the money please bettter go and release it ,it is a gift giving to me by my lover E and i will suprise him in this life because he has show me brotherly moon.

I want to finalize my mail please darling send me the gift which E has given to me already so that my school mades will believe me you know that if i love you , your life will change,as i was writing you now i am not heathy, so i want to know how much you love me or if you love me because of my fathers money.

Bi did you believe that you dont have money, do you know why i notice $100 is too big to you why. i cant mary a man like that but let me give you one more chance send my gift tomorrow use the same senders name which erdo use to send this money before and use pastor as the receive( benard ozoemelam) please b i want if i open my box tommorow you have send your wife her gift if not so i am not intrested in your marriage a little money that you can not be able to send and your are calling me your wife.dont fail to call pastor today because i will be in the house today i want to discause with you ok, dont fail me tomorrow daddy.

you can ask A my picture because i dont want to send anything again untill i see your good copration.

Thanks

my daddy call me little queen.

K

Could not left this unreplied Smile :
Quote:
Merhaba

Dear baby darling, dear K,

please do not be worried. I will see what I can do for you. Tamam, I hope I will be able to surprise you

Love, Bi
PS. Kemal sends his greetings. He wishs to see your photo but I don´t have it. he must not see your photo, i want to protect you!

güle güle

Where could I send the money to? Too bad she is in the Ivory Coast; if she were in Ghana, I´d do the Prudential modality. Any ideas for a nice place? Very Happy

Please give me ideas. I´d love somebody else post in there, since the posts of that one day were killed, it´s a one man show Sad

What I have in mind is do a WU tomorrow, but then the clerk says "ooh Ivory Coast, no, you can´t do that without an ID photograph of the receiver, there are fraudsters there". This should buy an additional 2 weeks.
Later, if she does not comply (and I´m sure she just isn´t the type for sign pics...), I will say the clerk suggested me to send the 2500 euros to Benin instead! Either that, or ....

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening sir,
How is things moving around you , well may almighty in heaven guide every of your duty Amen.

I was shocked when i saw my box there is nothing on it, listen B my darling i will not be happy tomorrow again you did not do something to me why is it too hard to send my lttle $100 but you are there telling me you are a business man,listen any time you ask me for something if i did not give you i dosen,nt rest, but for you ,you dont care i am very sorry for the day i will stop comminicating you.

I dont want to send anything for you again but let me give you one more chance,or do you think that 100 dollar is for the transaction no it is for my pocket money because the money pastor told you to bring you are not after that but you can not open up and said that you dont have up to that amount and you started treating us like a donkey.

hear is my picture i told you to take it from A and you still want it from me, already i will provide all you needs if you are the right one.

If you dont send this small money to me tomorrow i will loose hope on you ok.

thanks
your sweet mummy K.

have a nice day.

I´m kind of losing patience but she does not. My reply:
Quote:
Dear sweet mama K merhaba to you

I love you but I am disturbed

What I had had in mind is do a WU tomorrow, the full sum for all the documents to surprize you - but then the clerk says "ooh Ivory Coast, no, you can´t do that without an ID photograph of the receiver, there are fraudsters there".

So it seems I was right from the beginning. Get your pastor make a photograph holding a sign with my words

You are not frauding me, are you?

gözde B

I admit, a very feeble line. However, "she" is not the sharpest tool in the box either Very Happy hahaha

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She doesn´t know what to think of me. The usual subject line is "why are you like this"
Quote:
Goodmorning B,

i know you it is always your story, but dont worry my God will help me ok. if you dont want to send the money for the transaction why not send me my gift which you blocked infact im geting tired of you why not send the money just like E send before i will receive it, you ask me everyrequest i smitted to you but you have many excuses.

K.

I´ll try to be a little more primitive either.
Quote:
Merhaba

you are a strange woman. a woman that asks me for gifts all the time . why don´t you go work for your money like I do? Do you think I have easy life, like you? Ihave another family members here , 10 house guests. Ihave other things to do. you still haven´t sent me my sign.

I will get back later, my love. pretty woman shouldl not be angry so much, you should be happy about every email from your loved one.

güle güke
Love, B

And from the little brother a distracting request for advice:
Quote:
Dear beloved K,

I have no much time, i am on Abi B´s laptop. A sends her regards. I must not leave house for weekend. Can you believe, B has NOT invited her to the Eater party.
What can I do? I love her so much. Please advice me

your little friend E

Wonder how she will react to THAT Twisted Evil

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is insulted Very Happy
Quote:
Goodday B, how are you today.

i hope the hand of God is covering you Amen.

You said i am a strange woman ok but i want to asure you that any word you use on me by calling me a stranger, but dont ever forget that a stranger can make you a high rich man at the same time you called me your wife and also called me a stranger which one is right,let me tell you as i saw you i did,nt see you as some one who has any money because you are too stinge.

let me tell you any time i ask you for money call me basterd ok, pastor did not like idea of my demanding money from you so i am very sorry.

i will stop hear.

Thanks your darling

K.

...and a threatening follow-up : (we´ve had that several times before, she WILL come back!)
Quote:
Hello dear B,
i was writing with bitter heart infact it is unfutunate that i dont want your help anymore, i was encourage today in my school that you are not realy good to marry me because you are heartless, and i saw that the advice is okey for me, listen B i dont need your help in this transaction again, and i want to informe you that i have see the real one so i will send you a check after i get finish with the real london partner.

Greet my good friends any time you want to reach me you are free.

thanks
K.

And to his little brother,. who has sent money to her but that transfer was killed by B Smile :
Quote:
Dear E, how are you today ,infact i was very busy taking my examinations that is why you can not hear from me for a while.

How is A i guess fine.please my dear as i told you earlier i will help you and A to get married after i arrrive in your country ok.but speak to B he is waisting a lot of time you see,

Thanks yours sincerly

K.

My (only) reply [what I like most about her, one reply from me extorts 2-3 from her Very Happy ]
Quote:
Merhaba and Hi, dear sister K.

We will all be away one week flight to Türkiye isn´t that wonderful??
I will have a lot time to advise B what is best for all of us.
believe me, i will convince him

I love you as my sister and hope to mneet you again

güle güle E

This soap opera is going to come to a preliminary end since I´ll be out off Eater for a little trip Smile an end of this neverending chain of posts, yoohoo!

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
webmeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cant wait to be helping you on this, it looks like great fun
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With my friend T helping out now, the sky is the limit Very Happy

Last mail from K was
Quote:
2008/7/21
Hello dear B,
i was writing with bitter heart infact it is unfutunate that i dont want your help anymore, i was encourage today in my school that you are not realy good to marry me because you are heartless, and i saw that the advice is okey for me, listen bi i dont need your help in this transaction again, and i want to informe you that i have see the real one so i will send you a check after i get finish with the real london partner.

Greet my good friends any time you want to reach me you are free.

thanks
K baby.

After a 5 day RL break, B wrote:
Quote:
Merhaba K,

You goin to send me a check? I have talking with my friend Kemal Y1ld1rim and i think I can invest in his starting DRIVING SCHOOL which is good business in Berlin

what do you think?

in deep love, B

That ignited her interest:
Quote:
you dont need to worry yet

How are you B,
With hope all things is moving glory be to God.
I received your mail yerstaday meanwhile i am too busy with my school activities.

I have hard what you said and i expect to travel to london immediately this money comfirm in my partners account he will be sending me an invitation letter to his country.

So my friend dont worry for anything i promise to help A and E because i know that if they has the opputurnity to retrive this money it will be possible but i still thank God for all his effort towards my life today.

I will give you the contact of the bank after the money confirm into my partners account in LONDON i will now tell the bank to give you the check of 1.5 millon u.s dollars for you to invest it to any kind of business you want in your country to help A and E.

Thanks
K

Even little brother E has good news, he has found a friend to help him (thanks to webmeister!) Very Happy :
Quote:
Merhaba my dear Abla K,
I am so happy for your email. my friend T has been helping me to raise the money so maybe we can make it on our own and then show brother bi my success which will convince him, what do you think of that?
I will see T tomorrow for streetball and together we will make it, i am positive!

A is happy that I have convinced him.

güle güle

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
webmeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thomas sent:

Quote:
Hi Kitty,

My friend, Erdogan, has asked me to write to you to tell you that we are
currently saving the money to send to you via Western Union. We are very
close to getting all of the money so it should be with you soon.

Thomas Clarke

Nothing major but it gets Thomas' character off the mark, hope to have a response soon
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, just done some namedropping to K...big brother B hints at the kids planning something Wink
Quote:
Merhaba K,

my love, thanks for your most favourable email.
Cars spare parts and computer components are my metier and Kemal needs money for his driving school.

Studies are most important, i feel sorry I left school afte 4th grade but I can read and write as good as any man on Earth, after all, you can write all my bills for me, won´t you?

The kids are going crazy at the moment, they are often away, have you heard anything from them? E and A stick all day together.

güle güle for now - business here, Please wirte more later, I always lov eyour emails!

your husband Bi

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back to her usual form again Very Happy
Quote:
Dear E,
How are you, together with your future hope A, trully i was very glad because of all your effort towards this transaction.

Dear E my promise to you is that i will never let you and A down untill i retrive this trunck box out from the security company ,
please my dear there is small error between my partner in london he wants to pay the whole bill to the security company and have them send the consignment to his his brother in china but i dont like to live in china because i heard that the multitude is too much over there that is why,
and the second reason i dont want to have my lecture over there.

E if really you have see the right truth and trust one infact i will be the most happiest girl in the whole univers, because you know that since all this while i dont sleep fine just because of this consingment, E i want to ask a quation when do you think that i will be free and and sucess in this transaction,is better i have my rest of mind.

plesae can you intruduce this man you are talking about or do i continue to look for another partner because you know that i will never in my life loose this whealth of my late father it is the only heritage i have from my father.

Please i will like you to show me brotherly love E because you know that i want to school in your country so that i will enjoy you and A the sametime,and i promise that soon as i get into your conutry you will see changes in your life and your future hope a.

I want to us to instruct the security company to move the consignment to europe since they can send it to China. What do you think about this? Think of the best and capable person that will handle this with us. B is promosing to marry me, i have him in mind although is true that i am not yet in love with him yet. So i will depend on your advice and directives on whom to trust for this transaction for now. I beleive that once we move this fund to your country and i come over, i will then take my time to study B and know if his words are real.
But my most concern is to see that we get this money to your country.
Give me your own ideas.ok

I will like to stop hear untill i hear from you. I have taken much time on the internet, i will be late to lecture but will rush.

thanks
K.

The "man" is my schoolmate T. It seems we have a long road to go, K Smile
Quote:
massage from K
Dear ,
I am always glad to read from you people all the time.
Infact i found a family in your people. But yet to decide on whose side to trust most.
As a matter of fact, i so much really on E who has been giving me courage all this while.Which i had expected from you as a matured man. Anyway, i am totally confused on the way here.
But will try and get advice from E.meanwhile you are not to be trust anymore,listen B why are you always like this,my business partner wants to pay the debts of the security company and transfer it into his brothers account in China but that will not be possible for me i think the best solution is to forget about the transaction for now.soon as you who promise to marry me can not do it,so i will be waiting untill the real day comes.dear B i will like to stop hear because of my lecture.

Thanks
K baby

My reply is a little more patriarchalic...take it with a grain of salt, please : Wink
Quote:
My dear beloved K,

this is the proof why a woman shoul dmarry early to get a mother of children, studying too much is too much for many people, they don´t understand the basic facts of life any more, i want to be your husband, can you send me one more photo of you, please?

I always love to read your mails and we are happy to have a newe sister in our family and we will see each other soon before the year 2008 will be over, I hope we will be man and wife!

My cousin kemal wants to write to you but he says a man does not email anothe rman´s wife, so can Kemal write to Pastor?

Business, business, busy busy, you pay good attention at school, i love to marry a bright woman! kiss kiss

Yours, love, B

I can´t help fooling around with her Very Happy

EDIT @ Webmeister, I have the next adult character ready (cousin Kemal). Do you want him? You can model him up the way you want.

Time to change B´s tone a little Laughing I want K to concentrate on the boys, therefore B must be a bit more graphic than before.
Quote:
Merhaba my dear darling love student K,

Please send me another picture of oyu, I cannot forget you, since you said I may be your husband if I behave well Wink
Have you ever had a man before, K? I mean a REAL man who loved every inch of your body, and your heart?
Ho wdo you like a man to love you my dear?

Love is the thing money does not matter!

güle güle and a good lonely night

Bi

Now I wonder what she will write to THAT! Very Happy

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Her subject line reads "I THINK I LOVE YOU"; however, the actual email is very...sober
Quote:
Dear Bi,

Its good to read from you.
I can see that we are all together here hence E revealed to you the mail i sent to him yesterday.Do not force love in my mind at the moment. My prime factor is to come over to Europe and invest there.

I will buy a house with my money and then take time to study you. I reserve my comments till we conclude everything concerning moving the consignment to your country. But be rest assured that you are the only man in my life.
Now i have asked the security company management to know if they can send the consignment to Germany in Europe, they assured me that they will ship the Consignment to you through a Diplomatic Immunity covered Cargo Lifting Company. They asked me to bring along, your delivery address and a direct telephone number to reach you once they arrive your city.Let me know if this is ok by you by sending the required information to enable me submit it to the security company.

They also told me that we will have to pay for 30% of the shipment charge here before lifting of the consignment to gernamy.
I will stop here till i hears from you.
Regards,K

Well, is this love or not Question - B is going to show his more earthy romancer side now:
Quote:
Merhaba Baby,

I love you with all my heart. i wanna kiss you all over your body, I wanna be your man, yesterday love was such an easy game to play, ooh, I love you, tamam, his geldiniz, K?

Berling offers a lot of places for a house, cousin Kemal has a place where his kebap place burnt down, it´s more than 200 square metres, we will buy it, we will buy a house, I will send you prospects tomorrow, shall I translate them for you?

güle güle + tün aydin sleep well baby, your HUSBAND Bi

Very convincing, isn´t it? Wink

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today was payday Very Happy
Quote:
Dear sister ABla K,

we have needed so long to do it again, now we have the best news, Brother B ordered us to help you NOW, so I and A have been at the bank today to wire you the 2000 $$ ( = 1200 Euros) !!!!

The bank says to preven fraud to u sminors she will issue your $ 2000 dollars to be picked up at ONE CERTAIN and NO OTHER BANK which is right in your neighbourhood. She said your pastor only need these printouts and the money is given to your pastor THERE.

I am proud of myself, see the other scan, I asked for a document that shows my money is waiting for you to be picked up, and I have thought of that one, too

Taman, so you can see I am good for business and the man for you and Bi says I´m a good boy Smile and A loves me for being thoughtful and asking for these printouts! I have 5 Euros left for her and me to go to the outside cinema tonight, i am so happy that I have managed it so great a fashion.

A is so proud of me that the money has finally been sent to you now!!! She says I am the love of her life, I am sooo happy Smile Smile

güle güle

--
from your friend, E, Berlin

Attached are MikeHawk´s cool forms :
ImageImage
Well the safari chances are faint, very faint, but it feels good to make people happy Twisted Evil

EDIT 4 hours later. It seems laddy still knows nothing abou this luck. "Pastor" wrote to B:
Quote:
Goodevening B ,How are you together with your entire family? hope all is well with you all Amen.

I am very sorry for never contacted or reached you, but i started seen you as non trusted someone. You see B i am always busy ok so i dont have time to waist for nothing, Is true that kitty told me that you are promising her marriage but if you reason just as you said that; You are a matured man you can see that marriage is not first because she must finish up her education capacity becuse when his father was alive he promised to sponsor kitty till any level of education in this world.

Please brother i dont have much to explain untill you make up your mind in this transaction because you have put me in much stresses, my brother binali i dont want to curse any body that stress my life because you know that i was ordained by God.

Thanks

It seems he hasn´t read the most happy news yet that 2000 bucks are waiting at Prudent1al.
EDIT One day later, at noon, B replies in a slightly surprized manner, but it´s maybe that K just has not seen him yet Wink
Quote:
Hello merhaba Pastor Ben

How come you are not grateful and you write me this a way?
Haven´t you received the good news yet? When will you be seeing Sister K again?
I sent E to the bank yesterday with everything we needed.

Do you do weddings?

respectfully, B

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing but ungratefulness and hash words Laughing
Quote:
have mercy on me
Good day E,
How are you today, please i told you everytime to be careful in anything you are doing.

You have come again, please i want to ashure you that i am not intrested to go to ghana and left my lecture ok.

please call your money back if you are not intrested to send it to abidjan directly.

And for your information i have understand that you are the one joking not so called B but why is it like this.

I dont have much to say untill you send the money to cote,d ivoire.

Look at the way you do.

Thanks K baby

OK. I will be quiet for a while. Maybe in a few days B will be puzzled what the problem is in such little travelling, besides the bank clerk advised them the "most secure bank in all Africa". Heck, what do I know! Three months is enough anyway.

Some more hash words from the Pastor :
Quote:
How are you my Good friend B.

Infact it is terrible towards your do; and other types of life you live.
I said before that i will not open my mouth and curse any one of you jokers in the world looking to whom to comfuse.

Be careful with me pastor b if not so more of this i will curse you .

You must be very very careful.

Thanks

It seems money made me such a bad person. I´m scared of your curses Laughing

I´ve just learned from Otterfan that it would be a wrong reaction cursing NOW. It´s best to be puzzled, like a victim would :
Quote:
Merhaba

Now do you want the money to help K my wife or not?

Tün aydin - Bi

Pastor came back to my original character C :
Quote:
Good evening sophia,
Did surely you belive in God becase i dont want to cause any one because i was ordain God ok
please be careful K told me must she will compacet you for al your total efforts.

So be careful

Thanks
Rev ben.

Be careful? You go to Prudent1al and get some handcuffs, err, your money! Idiot!

EDIT 2 days later. I have enough of him. I tell the pastor to go to hell since the story is over anyway Smile
Quote:
Pastor!

merhaba

It seems you are an enemy of K my future wife

do not DARE to touch the money I have sent her

if I find out you have taken it I will curse you bism´illah
the money is for her and waiting for her
I Hope i will hear never from you again you imbecille person
all the pastors Ihave known are fat liars and infidels telling people fools
i will never let you be K´s and my pastor for marriage in autumn this year

she willget her money now and meet me in Berlin so we can trasfer her money to me
she doe snot need you idiot any more

do not dare to touch her money. it will stay there for her. she loves me and will be my wife because I helped her to get out of the shithole of africa country you live in

TÜN AYDIN

Reply came in one day later :
Quote:
Hello my good friend Bi,

Im hope you know who you are written to.
Well as i said early i will not curse you, but God have mercy on you Ame.

K (wrong lad character) worote a major outrage to E (wrong baiter character) : Smile
Quote:
I AM VERY SOORRY YOU ARE TO BLAME. EVIL CRIMINAL.

Some lads are just not suitable for anything beyond month long emails. Not that there is something wrong with that, unfortunately they don´t say so in their first email Smile
K to E :
Quote:
You will see the reward.
22:34 (Vor 5 Stunden)
Why should i be greatful when you have turn me like a full, well i hope this is the end of that.

EDIT 5 days later. We are done.
Silly pastor character wrote :
Quote:
Hello my good friend B,

Im hope you know who you are written to.
Well as i said early i will not curse you, but God have mercy on you Ame.

I´m at least trying to make him waste a bit more time on me:
Quote:
merhaba

Forget about the money. i was at the bank and cancelled it. it is all your fault that I had a transfer money loss.
i am only glad that E has not been able to send you his money
all preechers like you are cheeters and criminals
my imam said so, i trust him more than you people from the interent

live well + gud bye bye!

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah Very Happy K is back Very Happy Very Happy
Quote:
DearA ,

How are you doing today with your family ? hope fine. I wish to know if you
are still having interest to assist me in this transaction, I have been ve
ry sick since then but only yesterday I was discharged from the hospital th
at is why I am contacting you today to know if you are still ready to proce
ed with me in getting the transaction concluded. Please reply very quick.

Thanks,
K

Last time she called me a "full" and a "criminal"...must have been the shock...hunting season on again!

Need to stall her until tomorrow so i only sent her this:
Quote:

Well howdy K ,
I really do not understand this surprise at all. Why has it to be me??!? I am frightened, it´s such an honour!!! Can I be of help? What kind of music do you like? You like pop? Rihanna? Where do you live?

Cheers for now

A.

Pretending A has forgotten all about her for now.

Same email came to E, who replied :
Quote:
K,

didn´t you call my family criminals?

why?

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu replied
Quote:
Dear E ,

I am surprise at your question, I did not call your family criminals but I was asking you about the healthwise of your family which I believe they are in good position.

Please try to recobfirm your contact information so that I can send them to the security company for us to start working on the transaction to see if we can conclude it before this time next week.

Thanks,
Ms.K.

Seems she has forgotten about it all Smile however, E is still pi$$ed :
Quote:
Dear Abla K,

last time you wrote, after all we have done for you, you called me a full and a criminal.

good bye

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today she has come back with her original format Very Happy

I have posted it in the surplus forum - have fun with her, too! Very Happy No trophy machine but extremely patient Smile Smile

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1230836#1230836

EDIT Sent her reply and she is off-script from the second reply on Very Happy She also does not recognize my "catcher" from mid-May!
Quote:
Deear sophia,
Iam wondering why you are like this,please dont joke with the company ok
,try and respect the companies duty.

See what you can do today by completing their request.

Thanks
k

Hmmm, she has also replied to B again, 7 days ago, didn´t see it in time, it´s more in the line of how we were last standing.
Quote:
Dear Sir,

From your last mail, I understand that you are no more in germany , that is great. I wish to know your are presently residing.

Also to know if are still happy to continue with me with our past trasaction so that I can tell you the position of everything with the transaction for us to quickly conclude.

Thanks,

Mrs.K

B replies :
Quote:
Miss K,

I live in Diyabakir with the rest of the A´. I have returned to my home land and build a house and possibly a business.

The Berlin A´s are getting a little too stuck up to me.

And you are still in Ghana? It seems you have a husband already and all but forgotten about me. I´m looking for a bride in Turkey now.

Bye

Obviously she has forgotten she was to be my bride! Crying or Very sad And I know she is a refugee in Ivory Coast Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic