SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I have a feeling that this message was sent only to me...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply-To: [email protected]

Cc: **E-mail addies removed** Cherrie

Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.

APPEAL FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

Dear Friend,

Permit me to inform you of our desire of going into business relationship with you. I am quite aware that my message will come to you as a surprise because it is indeed very strange for someone you have not met before to contact you in this regard.I am able to come across your personal email and here is what i want me and you to delibrate on how we can get
it out and then can be able to organise our future life.

I am Lucie Guessan the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs Kamara Guessan. My father was a very wealthy Coccoa merchant in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death at France by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip on 29 June 2006 My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special.

Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of ( Six Million Five Hundred Thousand united state dollars) USD ($6.500.000.00) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan,that he used my name as his only son for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates.

That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate or hotel management.

Please, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
(1) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 20years.
(2) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and also to secure a resident permit in your country.
Moreover, I promise to offer you 15% of the total amount as compensation for your assistance,
and another 3% to cover any cost of expenses which you will incure in this transaction, while the remaining one will be for me which shall be use for investment according to your advice because I will continue my educational carrier as soon as I come over
to your country.

Furthermore, Pls indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be conclude within seven (7) days you signify your interest to assist me. I will like you to forward to me your full contact information so that i will give you more detail and contact of the ban that holding this money

Your full house addrees ........
Your phone / Fax number .......
Your full name ........

Thanks and God bless.

Yours Sincerely,

Lucie Guessan
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, you are special. I will suggest talking to a Mod about a way to keep those email addys from being so public and therefore able to be harvested by other scammers. Very Happy

Edited to add: Oh and your baiter addy is out in the public view too.
I do like your signature line! Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, and welcome Smile

Please edit your post so those email addresses aren't showing for other scammers to harvest. Generally, the best course of action for things like this (when the scammer kindly tells you who else he sent it to), is to pass the list of emails on to a moderator.

By the way... I'm your mentor, so feel free to drop any questions my direction as well Very Happy

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just so everyone knows:

Those emails came from a guestbook with replies wanting scammers

that is why i posted it

and i wanted my email shown, so that scammers can get it so i have a better selection

but i still respect all my superiors and apprciate what they did; i just gave a lame excuse in the above lines Crying or Very sad
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

s-3000 - we arent your superiors, weve just been around a little longer Wink

I loved your little pre-emptive measure at the bottom of your OP - made me laugh Laughing

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thankfully i finally have a mentor in bearkat419 to tell me when im screwing up Smile
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Typically" Baiters don't want Scammers to find their email address or character/personna discovered on a Baiting site that irritates scammers, wastes their time and even makes them look foolish.

Scammers do not frequent this site (that I know of), but they have been known to show up here. Usually when they find a Baiter here (either by email address or by character name), it kills a current or ongoing bait.

We typically do not expose any other Baiter's email addresses to the "open air" without their permission. It is not our job to help them get "exposed" with out being asked. It is just a courtesy thing.

If you want your Baiting email address exposed here, that is your business. As far as I know, it does not violate anything here. Most Baiters just do not do that for the reasons I stated above.

We actually are friendly and I don't thing that anyone believes they are "superior" to anyone. We all started out some place! Very Happy

I am explaining this for any other new members who might be confused. I am not trying to Image

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
nascarfan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting that scammer right now too
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome simpsonman3000

If you hang around a while you'll find it most efficient to keep the addies that collect scam mail you use for your baits (we call them catcher accounts) separate and use our baiting accounts purely for ongoing baits. Using one account for both purposes can lead to a lot of chaos and confusion.

If you take this up seriously you'll soon find you operate a lot of addies spread over a lot of mail providers.

I just lost all my gmail addies, either due to an irate Lad or by overdoing my mailings, but you never stop learning.

usually people will tell you things they learned the hard way - like me. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic