SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nanny Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're placing this on asian classifieds, and spamming asian ladies on dating sites.

Quote:
Hello,
I am James Perchant,a medical doctor of Pathology from the united kingdom,London.I am seriously seeking/searching for the services of a live in nanny to come take good care of my kids.

I am willing to offer the sum of 600 pounds per week for this services with allowances,if interested,please contact me([email protected])
Address:5 Atlantic Rd Lamberth London SW2 1RW United Kingdom
Mobile:44-70-24022934

Regards
James

(Got the above at an asian lady baiting profile of mine....googled, and found the rest of the story....)

Quote:
Hi,
How are you? The job is still availiable and thanks for the interest in my family.I would like to see your Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.Truly i need a foreign Nanny,i know that there are a lot of Nannies in the UK here but its just that i need a Nanny from outside that is caring,loving,motherly carefree and well determined,that can take good care of my kids for me but with the recommendation from you and that is the more reason I may need your services,hopefully you will be my kid's Nanny and do according to your words.

I reside in Lambeth,London and do not get worried about any documents,a travel agency here in the UK will handle that for you as per your visa just scan&send the copy of your international passport and CV through email to them,they will apply for visa on your behalf in the UK Home Office and when the visa is ready the UK Embassy in your country will call on you so that they can endorse the visa on your original passport.Just follow any instructions they give you because that will make things a reality.

I don't play with my kids at all because they are the apple of my eyes,i work because of them and i can pay so much on them.I cherish my kids a lot.Also,i use to have a Nanny that came from Asia(Philipine) and she spent 2 years with us,but she left for the united states because she is married now,its her husband that invited her over,so i need a replacement ASAP.

Don't worry about the United Kingdom,it's a nice place to stay and i hope you will enjoy staying here with my family and you will have the access to internet, Infact i have a personal PC at home for myself but my kids usually play games on their own PC, i will get you a computer to start using for your own use.The travel agency will get visa for you,just scan the copy of your international passport to them for application of visa.

What you have to do now is to contact the travel agent below here in the UK so that they can make the arrangements for your coming over via this information below:

Company Name:Travelword Agency
Contact Person: Adeleye Adams
Email:[email protected]

Quote:
Contact the Travel Agent and make enquiries about the tickets and other documents needed for your coming over from your country to the United Kingdom and get back to me via email and before applying for the visa, the documents that will be prepared by the Agent are needed at the UK Home Office here.The documents has to be done by the Agent first and for this you have to make things faster so that your coming over can be faster.
The duties I'm looking for are as follow:
1-Supervise breakfast with the children in the morning and get them off to school (Collect my 2KIDS of ages 10yrs and 8yrs old from school at 3.40pm.)
2-Some Housework/washing/ironing as required on a daily basis
3-Supervise homework, music practice and fun activities or take children to after school activities.
4-Prepare and cook an evening meal for everyone at about 6.30-6.45 Up to two evenings childminding per week.
5-Weekends and Bank holidays would be free that there will not be much duties to carry out.
6-Occasional weekend work would be offered by prior negotiation.

I normally leave for work at 7.00am and get back at around 6.30pm although some flexibility is useful.

I am offering a live-in position with full board (we eat well in this house!)
1-Separate Toilet and Bathroom.
2-TV,different types of video machines.
3-Personnal compuer already Internet on.
e.t.c for you and i will make sure everything goes on well with you, with my kids.
Kindly send the copy of your international passport to the travel agency so they can apply for visa and the travel agent will be handling the ticket and the other documents.
If you don't mind i can arrange for you any language school and driving school if you wish.

There is nothing to worry about all you have to do is contact the travel agency and make enquiries for your visa and things needed by you that will make you eligible to work here perfectly without disturbance.
Regards
James

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to nail this bastard to the wall and kick his nuts so hard they come out of his mouth.

He scammed a South African friend of mine. I warned her and warned her but she knew best ..... and lost about £300 which she could ill afford.

She refused to send me the emails but she just told me a couple of things about it and it was all the same as above.

Bastard lowlife scum bag!

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to know Atlantic Road well, it was at the centre of the Brixton Riots in the early 1980s. It has an awful pub on the corner, called (you've guessed it!) 'The Atlantic'. It connects to Railton Road, known as 'The Front Line'. Even though Brixton has become a more cosmopolitan - even trendy - area, Atlantic Road is a rough old place.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jemm1122

User name this mugu uses on dating and social nitwitting sites

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Somebody on another board pointed this page out to me..

https://www.4nannies.com/info/Nanny-Scams.cfm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic