SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think someone's trying to recruit me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I run each bait from its own account. That way, when a "new" scam offer comes in, I'll know which lad mad the "referral".

Overnight, this came into one of my boxes. I've had a check bait going out of it. My thinking is that they're looking for someone to mail out some fake checks for them. Am I right?

This may be a way to collect yet even more fakes. Before I sign on to this, I'd like to know what the others here think.

Quote:
Greetings

I am Mrs T!na H0ward,and i am the Human Resources Manager for T&N
Fabr!cs.We are a group of business oriented people who deal primarily
in screen process textiles and all sort of hand printed textiles.

We are searching for DESPATCHERS of letters for our company who are willing to work for us from home and get paid weekly without affecting their present Job.This is totally different from other Job Offers.

You will be receiving Letters in envelopes and all yOu need do is count the envelopes and drop at Ups stores,Note that they already been paid for by the company and you will write the names on envelopes and send as an email .

You be receiving $400 in every 2 weeks for this process and note that no funds watsoever is demanded fromyou to start up

Please if you are interested send the following..

1. Full Name

2. Address (Inclusive City, State and Zipcode)

3. Telephone no

Then download yahoo messenger and add this id. ( removed by BK) send me an instatnt message and i will reply asap so we can start work from Tuesday.

I will be online ,you can send me an IM message so this work can start asap!

Thank You

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it certainly looks like your lad is looking for a check mule. Congratulations and good luck with your new employment! Laughing

If you want to know more about the modality and how to bait it, you can look here for other baits or just look at anti fraud info on check mules.

I find it interesting that this type of "employee" is so often needed by textile/fabric companies.
Let us know if the fabric company has a website. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ima

This is from BK's siggy

Quote:
As of 24 June 2008, $2,068,616.73 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.

I think he might know something about baiting check lads Wink

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Receiving the checks as a "victim" is different than working as a mule.
I was answering BK's question. Very Happy

Thanks for trying to mod the new mod, but no thanks. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I'm accepting the offer.

Here's what I sent:

Quote:
Dear Mrs T!na,

This is something that I would be very interested in. My information is:

M0rtimer Sn3rd
(street address of Eater drop box)
(city of Eater drop box)

phone: +1 206 888 K7K7

I will not be able to download the Yahoo chat. I am married with a jealous wife, and she will be suspicious if I spend a lot of time on the computer in chat mode, especially with a woman. I would prefer email communications, but in a pinch you may call me on the phone.

Also, I presume that all I have to do is take these envelopes to the UPS store? That's it? That would be great.

Please keep me apprised of this job offer.

Thank you.

M0rtimer Snerd

BTW, that's the first time I've used that particular excuse for not being able to go on chat. Everyone here should feel free to use that modality.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a rather scary modalty. No tracks to the lad, only to the victim, who could end up with years of prison time. Sad

Good luck with the new job Barry!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I realized that right after I accepted the offer, that I should have cleared it with mods/admins. I'm glad you guys are OK with this.

If there's anything that you want me to do on this that hasn't been mentioned, feel free to PM me.

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No objections and no need to clear it with anybody. This bastard deserves a mass bait! Victims cashing checks get into loads of trouble, but sending them out, is a whole different story.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree on the mass bait part, but I think some sort of control needs to be maintained on who's involved in the mass bait. If we have a lot of baiters using the same drop box, then I'd have to come up with some clever excuse as to why everyone has the same address.

EDITED TO ADD THIS AFTERTHOUGHT: We don't know how many other people got this same email. Maybe we should hold fire on the mass bait for now.

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes...you are correct. The same drop box will look very suspicious.

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It will be interesting to see what this lad sends to you to mail out.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the new job BK.

Even more cheques to disappear from circulation - I wonder how your gonna explain that little blooper at your next appraisal meeting Laughing

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'll come up with something. I tend to be accident-prone when I make trips to WU. I might have similar bad luck when it's time to mail the envelopes.

I'll probably get mugged. Laughing

EDITED TO ADD: First, I won't be able to mail the envelopes right away. I'll be in Tokyo on a business trip. I won't get back for at least a week.

I'll get mugged after my return.

SECOND EDIT: Is there anyone here who is gifted at faking a newspaper article? If my mugging is in the news, I'll be able to talk the lads into a second shipment.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
http://getclippings.com/

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Marvinator is your man for fake articles. If he is not around, try slightlyoutofit. Very Happy

edit
beaten by sweet Donato Very Happy

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if you need victims you can always use folks from here Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with your job as despatcher, BK! Smile If you need any advice about despatching, Dog Dine did a masterful job for his employer. Some great ideas for you in this thread:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122426&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks!

As of this writing, they have not responded to my acceptance of their offer.

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry:

I'd be happy to "receive" a check or two from you in furtherance of screwing with these folks.

Anita Cawk and Hugh E. Rection are always looking for new work.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I'd love to, but you'll have to figure out which employment offer as a "company representative" to respond to. Laughing They may be servicing more than one outfit.

carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato wrote:
^^^
http://getclippings.com/

You have GOT to be kidding me. This is great.
tandenberg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since this is new employment, be sure to submit your W-2 Smile
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks! Good catch! I sure as hell don't want any trouble with the government. Laughing

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you really want to get legal, you need to complete an I-9 too that certifies you are legal to be employed. The employer (scammer) has to certify that they have varified your identity.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something should have come in overnight on this, but it didn't.

I sent them another email asking them where we were on this.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic