SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Looks like safari time

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's deja vu all over again. Back in January I baited a lad who was using a "stranded businessman" modality, and got him on safari (please don't necro) with the help of Simba's most excellent camp modality. Now I've got another lad using the same modality so I'm simply dusting off my rich, horny widow persona and playing the same tune. It's amazing how it's all unfolding in pretty much exactly the same manner. I swear I could do this one in my sleep...

A little bit of middle-aged cleavage (well, maybe a bit more than just cleavage...) sure gets these clowns wound up!

Anyway, we've had some up and downs in our relationship. Somehow he had problems collecting the money I sent him, and it ended up being chopped by another lad. Or so he fervently believes, anyway. He can't convince me. My character got so tired of his whining that the only way he could make things up to her is by showing how resourceful and strong he is by meeting me in Benin, where I'm heading on vacation to celebrate after selling a $9.85 million property in San Diego.

So it's safari on. This morning he reassured me:

horny and greedy lad wrote:
i am tiding up things here also and be rest assured that i will not disappoint you and pls my love dont make it sound as if i am not going to show up,i will be going to the American Embassy here in london to get a new Passport or a travel document inform of a letter that will be duely endorsed so that i can be able to leave london.Plan for the trip are going on well with me here as i am on course and under schedule for the trip of a life time.
If there is anything i want in this world is to be with you doing all the doables,<snip graphic sexual content> it will be a great memory which i will never forget in my life and i will do anything to see that i achieve this opportunity of a life time.

Just like the last time, he's got a bit of a problem because he's not the caucasian male model whose pictures he originally sent me (all labeled "Steve," whereas he's pretending to be "George"). Rolling Eyes So he's introduced a "friend" who lives in Africa who wants to join us for threesomes, which my orgy-addicted character thinks is just fantastic. Not to mention, I get to take more presents with me. Wink

I'm taking a very personal interest in this lad because he tried to scam a good friend, and apparently succeeded in scamming another mutual friend out of $4K.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You think your original lad will hit some problems, but not to worry, his 'friend' will still be coming. As you were looking forward to a3-in-a-bed session, you must insist that he comes with a friend of his so you don't miss out.
That way you can safari 2 lads as currently appears to be the 'rule'

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That sucks about the guy that got scammed. Here's hoping it's wasted on massive travel expenses.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slowly moving forward:

Quote:
thanks for getting me the laptop as promised and also i want you to get me 2 phones any good nokia phone will be okay but will prefer a nokia N95 8GB and a nokia N82.Any nice formal shirts will be ok a nice casual jeans from true religion will be nice size(34 lenght and 34 waist) will be nice and some t shirts.

Baby i am really looking forward to meeting you.i saw the reservation and am glad that you are doing things very fast i think $30 000-$35 000 will be enough and also you can still come with your credit card

I guess the $20K I was planning to take with me was not enough.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not fussy much, is he? He'll settle for practically nothing, just some expensive designer gear, quality phones, a laptop, and $35K in cash, with the promise of the credit card for those other little bits he's forgotten to demand up front. Rolling Eyes I am looking forward to watching you extract punishment for that $4K in slow painful pieces. Twisted Evil

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to post something that Juan sent me in PM yesterday, because this really tickled me, and gives glimpse into the mind of a mugu:

Juan's PM wrote:
I sent him a photoshopped receipt for my first-class plane ticket to Niger, he chastised me for spending so much money, if you can believe it!

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
WTF??? Posting my private PM??? Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing

As long as you brought it up, here's what the lad wrote:

Quote:
My Love i have seen your Flight Ticket but i want to say that its so much money hun, because i know Ronald [my late husband] won't be happy seeing you spend the money lavishly, i am not going to open my eyes and see you loose your money or mismanage it.

Laughing

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
a nice casual jeans from true religion

Juan - what does the Lad mean by that?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
^^^
WTF??? Posting my private PM??? Shocked

Sorry Juan, unethical I know, but a gem that deserved to be shared... Very Happy

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb: http://www.truereligionbrandjeans.com/

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free to let me know if a call will help seal the deal.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Prof - I was wondering if you might like the job of safari driver..??
You'd also need to be a useful mechanic too.... Wink

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

The driver sounds FUN to be. He always gets to deliver the bad news. I LOVE delivering bad news to lads. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If this slimeball follows through, I'll be delighted to accept your offer, Prof! Calling as the driver would be great.

I swear, this lad is such a romantic fellow. He just wrote me -- 1:30AM for him:

Quote:
Baby pls when you get back let me know all the stuffs that you have gotten for me,especially the phones and what do you think about the amount i said that you will be bringing,is it okay?let me know these

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh, this could be good. If Prof plays the driver, I think he needs be named "Adamu DeLeg" Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tagging along for the lesson. Go get'em mermaid spawn!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@prof, he has a UK redirect, Skype would not let me call him.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot condone this safari. It is unethical.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I'm mystified JoJo. What have I missed..? Confused

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, Jojo. It is not cruel enough. Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba wrote:
^^^I'm mystified JoJo. What have I missed..? Confused

Getting lads stredded in hash conditions is not what we are all about. You should know that about me.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Unethical to make lads surfer greatly? I am lost for words Jojo.
Maybe a photo will suffice... Wink

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

stredded in hash conditions?

Sounds like the bits of the 1970's I can remember..

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been wondering if this lad would follow through on the safari. I couldn't imagine how he could pass it up, after all I'm showing up with $60K in cash, a laptop, two cellphones, lots of trendy clothing, and even a platinum Rolex....

He had brought his "friend" into the picture since he doesn't look anything like the caucasian male model whose pictures he used from the beginning. But he also used his buddy as a way to hit me up for money. The whole point of his coming on vacation with me was to prove his resourcefulness and dedication to me. But his friend can be a beggar. So as I was leaving for the airport yesterday to go to Paris I wrote my lad and said I've decided I don't want the friend to come. He's just a whiny little child and my randy widow likes real men. This threw my lad for a loop and had the desired effect. He still has his eye on the prize -- he asked me yesterday:

my lad wrote:
Hun pls when you get to Paris,you send me an email and less i forget,did you take all the loads of gifts that you bought for me and how much exactly did you take with you?i need to hear from you hun and i cant wait to (graphic sexual content censored)

So this morning -- finally -- he's coming through for me.

lad's friend wrote:
Sorry that i have not contacted you,i have been trying to raise the money and thank goodness that i have borrowed it and i have promised the person that i borrowed it from that i am going to send it back to him once i get to benin and receive the money back from you,so be ready to expect the unexpectable (graphic sexual content deleted), are you ready for me?where are you right now?have you left the states because i will be leaving here later in the day,i am so (graphic sexual content deleted), thats why i have not (graphic sexual content deleted),,i have preserved my (graphic sexual content deleted), for you alone.

So tomorrow's the day, fingers remained crossed. Very Happy

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if this is from your lad, Juan, but I ahve two missed calles from this mobile: 2348033332636 and I can't do a check on the number at this precise moment.... Rolling Eyes

EDIT: Its a Nigerian MTN mobile, so it must be your lad.
All the others we are dealing with are from Togo, Burkina or Benin.

Last edited by Simba on Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic