SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Too funny!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
themalenk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wanted to say 1st, that I LOVE the site. It is great to see that you are putting a lot of these people in theior place.

Second of all, I have decided to join the fight against these scum. I signed up for a gmail account, hit a few guestbooks also.

here's the funny part - it took exactly 38 minutes for me to get my 1st scam email. LOL!!

Time for Dr. Jack Meoff to go to work.

Again, love the site guys!!

Here is the letter:

Always display images from [email protected]
Union Togolaise de Banque
(UTB ) Lome Togo,
B.p 3650 lomé.
TEL + 228 021 66 55

Dear , (Who am I??)

I am Mr. benson kossi the Regional Manager of Union Togolaise de Banque UTB kara branch . I write you this proposal in good faith; I am married with two lovely children. I am a man of peace, and have sincere respect for human feelings and opinions. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I.

As the Regional Manager of Union Togolaise de Banque (UTB ), kara branch it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city, lome at the end of each business year.

On the course of last two years, 2006 business report, I discovered that the branch in which I am the Manager made 10.5million United States Dollars ($10,500,000.00) which my head office is not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call Escrow call account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total funds as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, it will be simply a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account under few working days.

If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it
very much as you are the first and the only person I am contacting for this transaction. Send me an email as soon as you receive this message so that we can go over the details.

1) Your contact address.
2) Private Telephone and fax numbers.
3) Nationality,Occupation and Age.
4) Email address .
5) Marital status

Yours sincerely,
Mr benson kossi . - If you are in Togo, why do you have a yahoo.ca address, eh?
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome themalenk,

Glad to have you aboard. Sounds like you are well on your way.

I'm sure you've read through your welcome PM and all those fun links.

One word of caution, at the end you note the Canada Yahoo address but the lad claims to be in Togo. This is certainly not something you want to draw his attention to (not that it matters, as I could get a French Yahoo box even though I'm in the U.S.). We don't educate the lads by cluing them into obvious problems with their approach. We only "slap" the lads for things that make no sense or for not doing our bidding.

Good luck and we'll see you around.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! It's a great day when someone joins our ranks, and an even better day when that someone comes here to join the discussions!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, themalenk, and happy safe baiting. You're off to a flying start, I see. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The more the merrier !

I look forward to seeing your work, get used to the site and the way things work around here. Read the stickies and ask for a mentor in the help forum if you start to feel like your getting a little out of your depth and would like some 1-on-1 guidance.

see you about Smile

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to say it themalink but he's trying to short change you on several fronts. Sad

30% - that's completely out of order - and it's not even 100% risky free (an amusing scammer expression seen a lot).

Quote:
There are practically no risks involved,

I think that you need to adjust your cut - or alternatively ask him to perform a risk assessment on this transaction for you. This would be a straightforward procedure for a senior banking official with the power to sweep $10m dollars into his pocket without any suspicion.

You have the risk of being accused of Money Laundering - Funding Terrorism - attempting to buy an NFL team without requisite authority (Very Happy ). I'd ask for 50/50 but be prepared to settle for 60/40.

Scammers hate to haggle and they get really involved, as if they are dealing with real money, so it's fun to torment them and listen to them squeal. Very Happy

You wear them down bit by bit. Torture by e-mail.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to our motley crew, themalenk.

I thinks Gomer is right... "practically" no risks involved means you could face certain risks in the future. If he won't reduce the risky-factor for you, he should (in the interests of fair business of course) increase your cut. And whatever you do don't ask him how he, a lowly manager, was able to track down millions of dollars that head-office has no record of.

By the time you read this, you'll probably have more than a dozen more introductions in your inbox / spam folder. If you feel like it, you can always share those lads in our Surplus Forum , where they'll be "adopted" by other members. No use letting a good mugu go to waste!

Since you've already read the safes, remember to bait sticky, ask for a mentor and have fun. I see dark days for your scammers up ahead!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic