SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Go eat your money!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember Remy? (please don't necro) I hadn't emailed him in quite a while, so I decided to rub some salt into his wound.

All I said was "Why haven't you come to get me yet?"

His response:

Quote:
Remy Dickson
to Minge Merkins
date Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 10:13 AM
subject Stop writing me for God sake and eat your money with your group
Jul 9 (1 day ago)

You minge,

Since your plan is to kill me. Go with your money and your diamond. Stop disrurbing me because i do not trust you and now i know that you belong to the group of Bello. Stop writing me for God sake. Take your money and eat it with you group. I do not need dirty money from you and your group.

Let this be the last mail you will send to me because you know where you belong. Let it be the last mail which you send to this box. I hope you understand what i mean. You want to take a taxi and you decided to take a taxi by night where by you claim that you do not know the country where you stay.

Stop disturbing me and mind your business with your husband, hope you undertsand because i will never, never reply your mail again and note that this is the last mail which i will send to you. Leave me alone and eat your diamond and your millions of dollars. I do not need them.

Do you think he's mad? Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping That is too funny, especially:

Quote:
Stop disrurbing me because i do not trust you and now i know that you belong to the group of B3ll0

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You had quite a run with him. Good work Very Happy Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Omg are you still being held by the man with the wrong-colour taxi? Is he your husband now?

Minge+Remy is one of my favourite all-time relationships. Sometimes I wake up at night hearing
Quote:
He whipped me...with rattlesnakes!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel wrote:
i will never, never reply your mail again and note that this is the last mail which i will send to you.

Weasie, you don't believe him do you? Twisted Evil

(Edit to fix quote code. -- JF)

Thanks JF!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com

Last edited by ParaNoid on Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[ <found this behind t'sofa Smile

excellent result! i take it you are re-baiting him from another account?

h.buttox
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haha, great sigs
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
Weasie, you don't believe him do you? Twisted Evil

Of course not. I wager he'll reply to my last poke at him, saying we can be rich.

Nailgunner wrote:
excellent result! i take it you are re-baiting him from another account?

Thinking about it. I want to see if he falls for Minge again, though. I think a short call to Remy is in order, after I get home from work. Twisted Evil

Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Always nice to hear from an old friend! I'm sure you'll keep him going, whether as Minge or someone else. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh. Yeah, I think you pissed him off just a little bit. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, I will WU a dollar if he replies to your next e-mail. The problem is my account at WU is flagged so you have to go through some security procedures...

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Stop writing me for God sake. Take your money and eat it with you group.

I love when they start begging to be left alone. Laughing

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man wrote:
Lol, I will WU a dollar if he replies to your next e-mail. The problem is my account at WU is flagged so you have to go through some security procedures...

Unfortunately, he hasn't emailed me back. I think I should call him. I'll afford myself some entertainment, tonight. Twisted Evil

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weasel read him the jabberwocky, that will really shit him up Smile

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ The Man

I knew he couldn't resist. He LOOOOOOVES to talk. I did forget to call him last night.. Sad I fell asleep.

Twisted Evil
Quote:
Minge,

I said that i do not trust you. And i mean what i said because i do not understand why you do want to hurt me why i fellowed you with my open heart without knowing that your plan is to hurt me. Why do you want to kill me, i just want you to explain to me why you want to take away my life after i fellowed you with my heart.

Did i offend you in any way? Why Minge. Because of you, i went to Nigeria and i know what i passed through to reach there waiting for you but i do not know that you have another plan in your mind just to hurt me but i want you to know that nobody will kill me untill my God who created heaven and Earth is the only person who will take away my life at the right time not even you. Since your plan is to work with Bello and his groups to hurt me, i just want you to know that you cannot hurt me.

After i come back from Nigeria, i lost many thing because of you, my business, my telephone number and many bad things happened to me because of you and the worst part is that you want to kill me why?. I was planing with you on how we will invest the money which you claim you have without knowing that you want to hurt me. I loose a lot of money after i come back from Nigeria just because of you and now you claim as if you do not know what I am talking about.

Take the evil money that you said that you have and eat with your friends and how can since then the money and the Diamond is still with you, whereby you claim you are in Abidjan. In fact, since i know you it is from one problem to another and i think the problem you cursed to me is okay by you. I am not evil person and i do not kill souls because i worship only one God that is God Almighty. You said that you a white woman and A white woman do not liar to his or her fellow bleoved one which he or she loves but your case is different. I wounder if you are human being because i am tired of you and keep away from me. Since i know you i have been into trouble, from one to another but since i do not communicate with you, i have peace.

Your spiritual husband sent me a message asking me to leave you alone and i tried to find his telephone number without seeing his phone on my telephone number and since i know you, you have never talk about your family one day. Did you fall from Heaven or do you come from the side which Bello come from that is the wicked side. For me i believe in God and that is the only one God which i serve and i do not know the one which you serve? Let me ask you, does it mean that you do not have family and many times, you do not mention about your family and since i know you i have been receiving strange calls from your evil members who claim to be your people and now i know that they belongs to your evil groups.

Why did you send me money and i went to Western Union without collecting the money because you know that the money which you sent to me is being blocked by your spritual members because such thing have never happen to me before. I come to you with sincere heart but your plan is to hurt me, you will not get me because i am being protected by God. Why is that you always call me in the middle of Night. You work in the night with your evil members. I did not know that you are evil pretending to be a good woman just for you to hurt me. By the way where are you now?

With this, you will know what i am talking about you heartless human being who plan to kill innocent soul why i was thinking to plan life with you without knowing your plan was to remove me from this Earth. It will not work for you and your members. We could be Rich, you and who could be rich and I want you share the money which you claim that you have with your evil groups.

Just for you toknow that i am sincere with you without knowing that you are bad. Go away with your money.

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
In fact, since i know you it is from one problem to another

Oh, now that is funny! Very Happy Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i lost many thing because of you, my business, my telephone number and many bad things happened to me because of you

How nice!

Hey Weas, can I have the money and diamond now that you're done with them?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's sure to forgive Minge, now!

Quote:
Remy,

I had no idea you were so careless. I'm sorry you don't know how to manage your own affairs, but none of it is my fault. If I sent you some money, would you forgive me?

Minge

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Stop disrurbing me because i do not trust you and now i know that you belong to the group of B3ll0.

Shocked You work for the Axeman?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is too funny. My sides hurt. Good sign he is asking questions.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a new rule, never trust an eater member that has a fuzzy animal as their avitar. You and Slightly scare the crap out of me! Laughing Laughing Laughing

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wounder if you are human being
Laughing
Weasel, thanks for resurrecting Remy! You know he just can't stay away from you, even though you are some evil thing out to kill him!! Laughing

Since he believes in spiritual husbands sending him messages to leave you alone, maybe you could use his quasi-Voudou beliefs to have a water spirit (good spirit) tell him to meet you somewhere for some good old R&R. Please call him. He really misses those late night calls, or he wouldn't even mention them. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You work in the night with your evil members

He loves it, the little tart. More! More!

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was it something I said? Laughing

Quote:
Minge,
Try to mind how you address word to me. I am not careless in my life ok. Do not sorry for me because i know how to manage my own business and you said that none of it is your fault. Now it is my fault and do you see how u are sounding to yourself laying the blame on me. Do you know what happened to me? because of you? <---- Laughing

God always forgive us but if you know that you will not be straight forward to me, do not send me any money but if you know that you will be the Minge i know before, go a head and send me the money through Western Union. You have my name with you in your box.

One problem with you is that you do not answer question which i asked you.

I have NO clue what is question was. Time to pick his brain and poke him in the eye.

Quote:
Remy
What question did you ask me? Where I am? I wish I could tell you, but I don't know. All I know is the sex is wonderful.
Love,
Minge

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if you know that you will be the Minge i know before, go a head and send me the money through Western Union

So many questions. Do you know? How many minges has he known before? How do you know that you will be the minge he knew before? Did you know before he knew that you would be the minge he knew before? You did? I knew it! Very Happy What I don't know is why, if you are the minge he knew before, he thinks there is a gnat's chance of you sending $. Rolling Eyes Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic