SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This Lad knows what he causes - OMG THE GALL!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a recovery scam message from:

Quote:
the Senegaliase new foreign affairs Minister and an official Delegate from the United Nations to Central Bank of Senegal to pay 150 West Africa 419 scam victims 960,000:00 USD (Nine Hundred & sixty thousand United State Dollars)each.

The truly interesting bit is this:

Quote:
Many Banks, Universal firms, Companies and individuals have been in bankruptcy today due to the activities of these hoodlums. However, a thorough investigation have revealed that these people have dropped over 500,000 victims across the world, after collecting their money falsely, many as a result of this have committed suicide, while others are now living in abject poverty.

And he plans to cause more of it. This is going to be a pleasure.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he is aware of the exent of his actions, yet he continues to pursue his course, specifically targetting prior victims.

I put him forward as a candidate for the Special Treatment.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's in surplus. Weapons free; you are cleared to engage.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

special treatment initiated

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that's a lad who truly deserves an all-expenses paid vacation in Chad. Evil or Very Mad Paging the Reverends Phystme and Dover!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I wasn't booked right now, I'd take a swing at him myself. But for anyone baiting this earlobe, I offer two pieces of advice:

1) My beer fridge is always open, and I'll be happy to scan some forms for him.

2) Keep biting until you taste blood, then clamp down and tear. Grrrrrr!

Go get this sumbitch!
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tag Team Baiting-I swear we should get this on Pay-Per-View. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone else got this maggot on the hook yet?

Sand Timer x 7
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am mentally boiling a pint beaker of Special Treatment and will apply the first coat this evening, thick and greasy.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what I've done to this Lad maggot so far.

After I sent this:

Quote:
This is good news! Those maggots deserve no mercy. Exactly what information do you need?

The Lad was soon back:

Quote:
This is to officially inform you that we are in receipt of� your application for the immediate approval processes and transfer of the sum of $960,000.00 USD only, being an approved compensation entitlements in your favor. In the capacity of the payment coordinator of this office, it is my profound duty to inform you of the necessary criteria needed by the� United Nations and Republic Government Du Senegal to enable immediate transfer of your compensation.
Following this information, be informed that your payment file will be tender to the
Ministry of Finance for possible granting of an approval for remittance.To enable us act in the discharge of our duties to you, Please, fill out the attached verification forms clearly as information contained therein will be employed in the process of evaluation performed by us into the details of your payment.
This form should be returned back to this office through attached email within 24 hours of receipt to enable my office submit your file to the Ministry of Finance.
Our duties are but not limited to the conduct inquiries for the purposes of timely, sufficient and accurate disclosure of all material statements/ information and documents which may influence the successful outcome of your compensation payment.
Revert to us as soon as possible.

I replied listing details of scammers that I cribbed from old baits:

Quote:
I'm grateful to have heard from you, but nonetheless I'm surprised that your organisation would set such tight deadlines, or any deadlines at all. Please take that under advisement.
I'm also supplying information on the scammers who ripped me off, as below.
Advocate Khad1m Gu3y3
KH 36 Rue Dial Diop, Medina Dakar- Senegal, Tel, .

Paid $6000
Advocate D0nald P0rter.
Rue 28x31 Castle Villa,Dakar Senegal; tel.

Paid $5600
Barrister Mustapha Az1z
511 Avenue Jean-Jaures Boite Postale 4000010 Dakar-Senegal tel.

Paid $6350
The head of the scammers was one If3 W1ll1ams, whose contact details as given as a refugee camp - address 81 Eastern NordFoir Yoff, Dakar ,Senengal. Hostel 045; room 75; tel. .
It has been six months since my last message from any of the scammers. I hope that this information can help hunt them down.
I will send the form when I can. I have some questions, but they can be addressed separately.

Will the fact that I paid out nearly $18000 make them go for a big payout?

For a while the exchange is all about the forms and what's required. Then the Lad writes:

Quote:
I want you to call me via this my private telephone number� + � as soon as you received this message to avoid any mistake. Attached is a letter of recommendation from my office to you. You are adviced to go through it very well and amend any mistake where necessary thereafter print it out and sign on the space meant for you and return it back to my office immediately to sign my portion and submit to the Ministry of Finance on your behalf for the approval of your transfer to be granted.
Do this very urgent and remember to put everything into prayers because if the Ministry of Finance refused to issue an approval on your application, then� everything will authomatically be wasted. Therefore you need every moment of prayers.

Can I make use of that reference to prayers?

Quote:
Before anything else, I have to ask if you're in fact a Christian.

He isn't:

Quote:
No,I am a muslim and not a Christian.

So:

Quote:
FYI, the question of your religion is relevant to the issue of why I can't provide my phone number. As you stated that you are of the muslim faith, then I can't make an explanation.

It'll be explained later...

But first, the new Lad in the scam:

Quote:
We have delibrated this morning over your application and have confirmed everything OK. In furtherance of our duties an approval will be issued on your favour.
Before that we wish to inform you of our mandatory and non negotiable administrative fee of USD$750 (Seven Hundred and Fifthy United State Dollars) only. You are hereby given 48hours to comply and send the administrative fee to enable us issue the approval and forward your payment file and a hard copy of your approval to the Central Bank of Senegal for an immediate wire transfer into your account socia provided within 24 hours. This directive is as a result of the Government du Senegal instructions and guideline to embark in quick exercises without any hindrances.
For urgent reasons you are meant to use the three names below to send the money via western union money transfer and provide us with the information of the payment.
Name: Mrs.Fel1nda Ram5ays.
Address: Bloc Ministerial-Bd.Angoulvand BPV 1117 Dakar-Senegal.
I hereby confirmed this as the final stage.
Yours faithfully,
Honorable.Abd0ulaye D1op.
Minister of Finance.

OK, time to change tack and... well, attack!

Quote:
With respect to your position, I find your attitude extremely vexing. Let me explain.
[1] You've set me an arbitrary deadline. Why you felt the need to do this is a mystery. I don't accept that you have the moral right to do that.
[2] You said that I should send the money to three people; "you are meant to use the three names below to send the money via western union money transfer and provide us with the information of the payment". There is only one name!
[3] I am not going to send money to you that way. The scammers who stole from me demanded Western Union payments. I expect a bank account and a proper invoice.
Please oblige ASAP.

Quote:
Your approval for the transfer has been schedule for a period of time and it is your duty to comply and be fast in order to meet with up with the time frame according to the outcome of our deliberation, that is why I gave you deadline to enable us process and conclude with your approval and have your compensation released into your account precisely on Monday morning, Western Union Money Transfer is the fastest way to send and receive money worldwide and considering how small is our administrative fee and the urgency in your transaction you are directed to send via Western Union. The three names written was just a typing error, therefore use only one name as written below to send the money as possible.

Can't let that go!

Quote:
You have the wrong idea about duty. I don't owe you duty. I was the victim of a crime committed by your countrymen and your government offered me compensation. I know about duty - I served my country as a Marine Corps soldier and officer for eighteen years.
So you do your duty to me and send that invoice and the bank account details ASAP.

Oh looky here, a concession, and a bank account to send to Alan...

Quote:
It is your duty to meet up with my office time frame for your approval . If after Monday morning we did not receive the Probate Administrative Office fees, then we shall terminate your transfer file with us. Take it or leave it.
Below is the account number of our Probate Agent who will represent you at the administrative office. Therefore send the money into his account and provide us with the slip of the payment.
BANK NAME / COMPAGNIE BANCAIRE DE L'AFRIQUE OCCIDENTALE, SENEGAL.
ACCOUNT NAME MR: 0SAKUE N0SA.
ACCOUNT NO:
SWIFT CODE: CBAOSNDA.

But I can't let up the pressure, and cc'd the original Lad:

Quote:
You do not give me gorram orders - you haven't earned that right! Without an invoice I send no money. Is that clear?
My opinion of Senegal took a hammering when If3 W1ll1ams and her crew robbed me, and your arrogance is not improving things.
Mr Gad1o; please talk some sense into this jerk.

The first Lad replied:

Quote:
�You should be very happy at first they granted your application and agreed to issue an approval despite that you�were asked to pay some money. I am very much sure that the administrative fee you were asked to pay is the last and the only money to be required from you, so do not think otherwise about that, be focused to meet their �time schedule for the payment and everything will be, OK.

You are very luck indeed, because not every application submitted to the Ministry of Finance is granted, example just last week my office submitted 15 application and only 5 out them was approved and paid. Therefore do not waste time or complicate issue to make things difficult for yourself because of ignorance. I know what is obtainable in here Africa and I am here to protect your interest. I hereby given you a full support to carry on with the payment.

If I must ask, �what type of invoice are you expecting from the Finance Ministry now.

I've been gentle with the first Lad - time for that to change:

Quote:
Oh, I know what's applicable in Africa - gouge the white man and blame him for everything at the same time. And since you're a muslim and I'm an American, it's even easier, isn't it? Seems like you and the scammers are singing off the same gorram page!

The Minister Lad gets back:

Quote:
Of course yes, an invoce / receipt of the payment will be given to your our confirmation of your payment. You really have to meet up with the time frame.

After a slap for the Minister Lad:

Quote:
The INVOICE is what you give FIRST; the RECEIPT is what you give AFTER.
And screw your time frames. I ain't bound by your petty little rules.

The first Lad is writing on a weekend:

Quote:
This is weekend and I am just writting from the house. I would like you to provide me with your direct telephone number, so that I can call you for a better discussion. It will be of an a great help to you and will also facilitate the successful conclusion of your transaction.

Time for an enigmatic question:

Quote:
Tell me this; would you be able to swear (on the Koran if needs must) that you would not let your religion affect your judgement in this case?

His answer:

Quote:
I am a gentleman�from a�good��Muslim family and I have leaved my life based upon my religion values. My entire life has been governed by the conviction that it is right to be honest, straight forward and sympathetic to the plight of others. My brother I will not mislead you, the only problem is that you failed to trust me despite that I am doing everything on your favor.� It is not proper to be hatch to the Finance Ministry because they are the peoples who will issue the final instruction for your funds release.�� Argument with them will never solve anything rather it will jeopardize�the whole arrangement you and I have put together.
If i must advise you, kindly send them the requested amount first thing Monday morning and see if they will not issue the approval for your funds release.� This is very simple and
understanding.� I am here to protect your interest and make sure that your funds is release.

Here's my answer, totally ignoring the money issue.

Quote:
If you're cool with honesty, then I'll level with you.
The reason I can't use a phone is because of injuries I sustained from a roadside IED in Iraq in early 2004. While most of the wounds were minor - a gashed leg and forehead from shrapnel, broken ribs and a dislocated shoulder and fingers from being thrown against a wall - the burst eardrums weren't; I haven't heard clearly ever since. Certainly radios and phones are useless to me.
I know that many if not most Muslims feel some sort of affront about Operation Iraqi Freedom despite the fact that Saddam Hussein was apparently a bad Muslim.
If you can still work with me, knowing that, let me know.

More to follow, I hope...

Sand Timer x 7
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we massbait this lad. Mad

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe he is open for business.

Might be good to stagger our replies over a few days/weeks though.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that lad is really a fan of wordy bullshit. Some of his sentences are heinously long and without any real point. Within them he includes words that confuse the reader and yet at the same time make him seem legitimate. In essence, he talks like a lawyer, wording his sentences with pure verbal masturbation (look it up if you think it's dirty, cause it's not).

I have to say that this guy is damn good at what he does. He's an assmonkey, but he is good at it nonetheless.

I am going to have to add this guy to my list of future lads because I really want to see him bleed.

ETA:

On a whim I googled that account number. I found it here: http://419.bittenus.com/8/1/sigugregoire.html

The entire exchange is that of someone who almost got scammed, but then realized at the last minute what was going on.

Here's the post I found it it:

Quote:
DE L'AVOCAT ARCHIE NDIAYE
NDIAYE CHAMBRES ET AVOCATS-CONSEILS
62 rue vincens x Abdonl Karim
Grand yoff, La Dakar Sénégal .
Office Number: + 221 777 089 995 .
Email Add: [email protected] or [email protected]

Dear Sir ,

Sequel to your email on the issue of helping you to procure the necessary document required by the Finances Company, to make your claims and transfer to your account in your country or anywhere of your choice, We are happy to be honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns.

Sir; when you want to make the payment 2.280Euro which is 3.000dollar use the name of my
accountant control account information.

Name of account holder : Nosa Osakue
Name of bank : Compagnie Bancaire de L' Afrique Occidentale (CBAO)
Swift Code: CBAOSNDA
Account number:27235000771.
once you send the money dont forget to forward the payment slip to me for comfirmation.

NOTE:(WE RECIEVE PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES)MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS.

And, upon receipt of the fee and the information needed to obtain this documents, we shall proceed immediately to procure the documents which will take us 2 working days to complete. Should you have any question, contact us at 00221 777 089 995 ,

Faithfully yours,

Yours sincerely in service,
Barr. Archie Ndiaye.
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys keep this thread alive and post your replys from him here I just sent a reply to the maggot Evil or Very Mad .

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A fair bit's happened:

Quote:
I am writting from�the house, and want to say�sorry for your health, just take heart and believe in God everything will be alright. However I will like you to understand that I am ready to work with you. �I want�to�be your�guide until you final confirmed the money into your account. I am a good Muslim and�I trust and believe in Allah.

I want you to try everything humanly possible to send the money to the Finance Ministry first thing tomorrow morning. Do not have double mind about that. I have devoted all my time to see that everything went successful on your favor. And all I expected from you in return is to follow my advise and instruction.�

Have a good weekend.

Mal bared his soul:

Quote:
Your devotion means nothing to me - as far as I'm concerned God, or whatever name you elect to use, doesn't listen to prayer. What happens in meant to happen, and no amount of hand-clasping and cross-wavings or shouts of Allahu Akbar or Insh'allah can change that.
I've seen too much wickedness and suffering to believe any more in the all-loving God they told me about in Sunday School.
One other thing - I'm not shifting my ground. Mr Diop can go whistle Dixie as far as I'm concerned. Unless he sends me a proper formal invoice from his department, no money gets sent. Holy snapping duckshit, he must have them as standard!

Giving way:

Quote:
Perhaps I shall talk to the Finance Minister by tomorrow morning on your behalf to see the possibilities of giving you�an�invoice before the payment, �but bear in mind that there is no guarantee. Nevertheless �I shall try my best . Once more try to have faith�despite any condition you might found yourself

A little pressure:

Quote:
Any department of any government would have standard paperwork for settling accounts; Mr Diop should know that and you should know that too.
So tell him either he sends that invoice or there's no payment.

Bingo!

The other Lad writes:

Quote:
Follow up to your request, note that my office have agreed to issue the invoice. This is pursuant to my telephone discussion this morning morning with Foreign Affairs Minister, Mr.Cheikh Tidiane Gadio to ensure that the compulsorily fees is paid and have your compensation transferred.
Kindly, note that there will be no other grace whatsoever if you fail to comply with us again

Mal was frosty:

Quote:
And considering what it took to make you see sense, I'm surprised you can be so smug about it. The way things were going I thought I'd have to blast in your office windows with a Ma-Deuce to get your attention.
I'll be at the bank tomorrow, so you can stop making stupid stuck-up statements. It's always puzzled me how it's so often the smaller the country, the more pompous the dorks running it.

A few days of minor exchanges later, I send this:

Quote:
Why would your Australian consulate have told me that there's no such compensation scheme?

WARNING - IRONY AHEAD - EXTREME LAD CHUTZPAH!

Quote:
You are a great liar and I hate it. Never you bother me again if you are not interested to�receive�the compensation. I think I have tried all my best to you and it is high time you let me be.� Stop faking up something to bother peoples because it is not good.� What�
Consular �told you that? What is his name and phone number.�� The person you claimed �to have meet visited Senegal since last week and he is still in Dakar�right now, therefore stop messing yourself up and do what is good for yourself else never you contact me again

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic