SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sending money to a physical person in the US ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr kott
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A frustrated lad finally gave up the MCT S3CUR3 ( after spending several hours there) I asked for an accountnumber to send to Alan and got this reply:

I suggested that you send the money to my Cousin who is Living In Usa. I want you to Put the Money in an Envelop and Post it to him by a Register Couirer mail . Either ( Ups , Fedex, Dhl ) to is Address. Below today .

I mother decided you pay him the Money by Post it today, Bcos my mother Still find it Hard to Receive the Western union Secure .

What can I do with this?

- Note:
That this is not one of those Nigerian/African scams that all
they are after is to ripe you off your money and at the end you wil not
receive your funds, but note that this is no scam and is directly from the
Management of Western Union Money Transfer United Kingdom Head Office and our Motto is To Serve You Better.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found 2 listed for that address, one is a person, one is a business, the address in your post doesn't say which town, only the road name in Michigan.

The 2 I found might be the same, or for a different town as they are listed as being in Twin Lake for that zip code, no record of a Scott Alvin for Twin Lake anywhere in Michigan, I have passed the details to Scam Warners to get in touch with the people/company to see if they exist there.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to the reserse phone book thats not the name of who lives there,

LONGEST URL EVER - CONVERTED TO LINKY TO AVOID BLOWOUT

this is a aerial view of the address.
could it be a mule?
I would tell them you can't send cash like that. its illegal. that it would have to be MG/WU or5 drect transfer to his bank account. which then you could get Alan involved with.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would not slap your lad for not including the city in the address yet. PM a Mod with the details. The location points to a video business with a phone number in Twin Lakes. It really may be the lad's cousin, but I doubt it. It is more likely a victim. A Mod should know how to handle this tricky situation.
Edit to add: wow, you really blew out the screen Packman. Rolling Eyes

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dr kott: Can you ask your lad for an email address and phone number for Scott? That might help us find out if this is a mule or a victim.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

as a cover, just to keep the pot boiling, you could put your covering letter in an envelope , slit the bottom of it, and tape it back up. the old Postman Pikey modality, classic bait meat.

just to rub salt in it, your covering latter should say " ... and I put in an extra $100 for you, thanks for handling this so well".

dr kott
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I slapped the lad for forgetting the city. I also asked for any contact info for safety reasons. Funny thing - the mugu is using same last name ( Alvin).

I will keep you posted. This mugu has suffered hard Laughing

- Note:
Management of Western Union Money Transfer United Kingdom Head Office and our Motto is To Serve You Better.
dr kott
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer finally gave me a bank account ( sent to Alan ).

I asked for contact info of this person which was ignored.

- Note:
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next time, instead of slapping the lad for not including a city, tell him you mailed it and wait a week or two. Then tell him it was returned for "insufficient address." Don't educate him, let him figure out what went wrong Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic