SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

assistant manager scam with insulting&stupid disclaimer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, just another fake check scam. With a twist:

Quote:
To: [SNIPPED]
CC:
Subject: CareerBuilder: Position Assistant Manager
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 21:40:18 -0400
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-Ob-Received: from unknown (192.168.10.64) by 66.11.168.192.in-addr.arpa; 10 Jul 2008 01:34:51 -0000
X-Ob-Received: from unknown (127.0.0.2) by as2-8.us4.outblaze.com; 10 Jul 2008 01:40:10 -0000
X-Ob-Received: from unknown (192.168.9.25) by as2-8.us4.outblaze.com; 10 Jul 2008 01:40:10 -0000
Received: from dorothea.rwhmax.net (dorothea.rwhmax.net [72.249.64.66]) by spf3.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix) with SMTP id F1F921E2CD2 for [SNIPPED] Thu, 10 Jul 2008 01:40:07 +0000 (GMT)
Received: from rdwjelx (39.146.250.42) by dorothea.rwhmax.net; Wed, 9 Jul 2008 21:40:18 -0400
X-Mailer: aspNetEmail ver 3.2.0.18
X-Cbeid: EN32C971570KD28XVNL
X-Cborig: MAILSM3
X-Cbemailtype: CandidateEmail
X-Cbemailpriority: CampaignEmail
X-Cblocalecountry: US
X-Cblocalelanguage: USEnglish
Reply-To: Robert McDowell <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------208E757FC3495"
X-Spam-Status: No, hits=0.415 required=6 tests=[HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, MIME_HTML_ONLY=0.414]
X-Spam-Level:

Show Basic Headers Back To [INBOX]
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Message from Job Poster
Position Assistant Manager
Dear BobCat:

Our company would like to offer you the following position: Assistant Manager.

This is part-time home-based position. You'll need no money and no special skills to start. This job requires only few hours during the week and is available on the whole territory of United States. You can easily combine it with your main employment.

If you are interested and would like to know more about our company and position offered, please drop me a line to: [email protected]

Sincerely,
Robert McDowell
NIX Consult, Inc.
You are receiving this employment opportunity email because you uploaded your resume on CareerBuilder. This email is used for hiring process only to prevent the company from spam messages.
If your employment status has changed or you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can update your privacy and communication preferences from your resume by logging onto CareerBuilder.com:
http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobseeker/emails/emailsubcenter.aspx

Or you can Block this employer from viewing your resume and sending you candidate emails.

This email was sent from Account ID AJBM63IVIQPNC5D3NJA and by this logged in User U667QLJ3XCCMNJC4I22

DISCLAIMER
The content of this email has been reviewed and approved by CareerBuilder. This email is intended for the use of the individual address named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not authorised and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

I've gotten three of these kind, but they all have the same thing in common: This idiotic disclaimer which makes it look like CareerBuilder approves of their bigotry. Has anyone tried baiting this scumbag?

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my vast [lack of] experience, it looks to me like one of two possibilities:

1 - a baiter (although I don't know exactly why a baiter would be sending out mail like that)

2 - A de-educated lad who has received a similar disclaimer from a baiter and didn't really look at what it said or meant.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:

2 - A de-educated lad who has received a similar disclaimer from a baiter and didn't really look at what it said or meant.

I agree. Googling comes up with a disclaimer that starts "Please be aware that the content of this email has not been reviewed or approved by CareerBuilder and is in no way endorsed by CareerBuilder"

Looks to me as if a baiter has rewritten it and fed it to a lad.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it definitely is a "de-deducated" lad Smile

I sent them a response and they responded.

Quote:
From Alex Rosenberg Thu Jul 10 10:11:21 2008
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta257.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=shipit-corporation.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 68.142.229.216 (HELO smtp102.biz.mail.re2.yahoo.com) (68.142.229.216) by mta257.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:25:59 -0700
Received: (qmail 46738 invoked from network); 10 Jul 2008 15:24:57 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO COMPUTER) ([email protected]@66.90.67.155 with plain) by smtp102.biz.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; 10 Jul 2008 15:24:54 -0000
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 21:11:21 +0400
Alex Rosenberg <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To: Alex Rosenberg <[email protected]>
Organization: Ship It Corporation
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: "BobCat ."
Subject: Re: Assistant Manager
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Length: 560
Compact Headers
Hello!

Our advertising partner provided your e-mail address as you were
interested in our part-time job offer.

My name is Alex Rosenberg and I'm a top-manager of Ship It Corporation
Employment Department. To find out the detailed info about our company
and position offered, please, visit our website:

http://www.shipit-corporation.com/jobs.html

If you have any questions, feel free to ask by e-mail:

[email protected]

Thank you for being interested in our offer.

Have a nice day.

---
Sincerely yours,
Alex Rosenberg,
Ship It Corporation

Of course, they didn't answer my question - they are on script.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic