SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy Eaterversary Persephone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

though I suspect the Voice of Reason won't be here today due to RL

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary, Persie. jump_4_joy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats girlfriend!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary! happy crowd happy crowd

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary - with fond memories of that phone call you made that caused my best bait ever to go for so long!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

beers! beers! beers!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary Persie. It's been a while since I have seen you around. I hope RL is not being too much of a pain.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary! Haven't spoken to you in a loooong time, hope you're doing well!

Beer

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary Persephone! jump_4_joy

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All the very best to you!! My, I havenĀ“t seen you around here for very long ...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary. Very Happy

beers! beers! happy crowd beers! beers!

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary!! and, if you check in and read this topic, know that you are missed.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eater day, Persie. Very Happy Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy 'versary Persie!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary, Persephone! You are truly missed, and please come back and restore some semblance of sanity around here!
Very Happy happy crowd happy crowd

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I truly hope that Perse is doing well? She is missed. Sad

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
I truly hope that Perse is doing well? She is missed. Sad

doing well, but stuck in RL
and hasn't responded to my request for her bosses contact details so I can complain.

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary! You need to show up more often, F work! happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary from one person tied up with RL to another! Dancing Banana

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy *&^^&&^%^!!! Am I late to the party? Thanks all for the yes-we-remember-who-you-are-stranger messages. I hope to be passing by more and more in the next coming weeks Laughing

As for my bosses's email address, no can do, Agi. Some ruddy bank took over my bank, so they are 'in the process' of changing email addies. Laughing But you can try: [email protected] Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was on;y thinking earlier today how long its been since we saw you 'round these parts.
Hope you are well Persie?

HAPPY EATER-VERSARY

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, doing very well, thanks very much Smile Just been a bit inundated lately and did not have proper time for baiting or mentoring Sad But...... all refreshed now and ready to roll! Twisted Evil Baiting account is full with pets screaming for attention so should be back on that horse in a few days Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Perse. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Perse Very Happy, good to see you around again, and a belated Happy Eaterversary to you, now that's out of the way, get back to work, damn it beating

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you back with us, Perse. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to have you back, Pers.

Now, stop necroing threads. Very Happy

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic