SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

heres a new one that mentions 419eater

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chicagosyndicate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OFFICE OF THE WORLD BANK
DELEGATE TO NIGERIA LAGOS - NIGERIA

REF: BAR-WOBCB/XX027-07
SUBJECT: PAYMENTS CODE: 06654 $4.5MILLION USD COMPERSATION

ATTN: NIGERIA 419 Victims

This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the World Bank to the Central bank of Nigeria to pay 100 Nigerian 419 scam victims $4.5 Million each as a compensations funds, which you are listed for this payments as one of the scammed victims, moreover information reaching us also said that you are still sending money to all of this syndicate all over the world without no result of receiving your fund,

Now you are advice to stop every communication with whosoever and get back to us as soon as possible for your immediate payments of 4.5Million compensations funds, On this faithful recommendations, we want you to know that during the last United Nation meetings with the new administration government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria held at Abuja-Nigeria,

it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in this meetings on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today, in other to retain the good image of the country,

the new president of the country Alhaji Musa Umaru Yar`Adua is now paying 100 victims of this operators $4.5Million USD each, Due to the corrupt and inefficient banking systems in Nigeria, the payments are to be paid by diplomatic courier service to you and is with all banks in the world. According to the number of applicants at hand,64 beneficiaries has been paid and we still have more 36 left to be paid the compensations of $4.5 Million each.

Your particulars was mentioned by one of the syndicates who was arrested in Lagos Nigeria as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to any person for any reason what so ever, the US secret service is already on trace of the criminals. For more vital information,

Please visit: WWW.419EATER.COM. Note that you will receive your payment through (DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE}. Call me immediately on my direct office phone number: 234-80 348 212142 or send me e-mail with the official email address stated on the letterhead for more details.

1) BY DIPLOMATICE COUIER SERVICE.
2) YOUR FULL NAME.
3) PHONE NUMBER.

Best Regards
MR.GEORGE COMERON
World Bank Delegate to Nigeria
chicagosyndicate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry heres the topic header

ATTN: NIGERIA 419 Victims

and the email it came from

worldbank4 Gazeta.pl [[email protected]]
Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Clever attempt to steal victims from other lads under the guise of complete trust and disclosure.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This needs to be addresed like on the main page also. I mean now. we dont want us to be held responsible if more people lose money on our behalf!

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There isn't anything to do about it, folks, and it really isn't anything to be worried about. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
chicagosyndicate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I forwarded the letter the second i received it to the administrator of this site...hopefully they get it and i put down in the header they must look at it ...maybe somone should notify on other boards, im new here as a poster but a longtime avid reader, still trying to get my outlook to show me the ip info and such from the origination point of this letter.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It may actually help save a victim, if they click on the link and do a little reading here. Wink

As Mr. Snerd pointed out, it's fine and nothing to worry about.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
chicagosyndicate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

true true sirs, i just hope that some dont assume the letter is legit only by association of mention of this good site and actually follow thru in contacting the person in hopes of gaining anything, maybe a note concerning the letter as being a scam and to look over the site would be a good idea as im sure there are quite a few people in the world that have been taken for a ride hoping for something like this.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure that anybody clicking that link, will find what our site is about. I honestly don't believe anybody is going to fall for it.

That said, I do believe this is a perfect candidate for a mass bait by 419eater members Laughing
@chicagosyndicate could you please add the full headers from this email so we can mass bait this lad. The address you posted [email protected] generally would not be the reply to address.
I'll move it out to the main forum.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
chicagosyndicate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ive removed my email only due to the fact im a high profile person ...lol...seriously...Wink

Return-path: <[email protected]>
Envelope-to: xxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 20:31:52 -0400
Received: from xxxxxx by alpha.matrix-dns-server.com with local-bsmtp (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1KGNah-0001xi-Ii
for xxxxxxxx; Tue, 08 Jul 2008 20:31:52 -0400
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.4 (2008-01-01) on
alpha.matrix-dns-server.com
X-Spam-Level: *****
X-Spam-Status: No, score=5.8 required=7.0 tests=ADVANCE_FEE_2,BAYES_60,
HTML_MESSAGE,MILLION_USD,MISSING_HEADERS,RDNS_NONE,SPF_FAIL shortcircuit=no
autolearn=no version=3.2.4
Received: from [72.14.204.173] (helo=qb-out-1314.google.com)
by alpha.matrix-dns-server.com with esmtp (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1KGNah-0001xe-A9
for xxxxxxxx; Tue, 08 Jul 2008 20:31:27 -0400
Received: by qb-out-1314.google.com with SMTP id f18so5394635qba.30
for <xxxxxxxx>; Tue, 08 Jul 2008 17:31:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.15.5 with SMTP id s5mr8711417wai.6.1215563483827;
Tue, 08 Jul 2008 17:31:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.166.12 with HTTP; Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:31:23 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:31:23 -0700
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: ATTN: NIGERIA 419 Victims
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_3728_15392842.1215563483794"
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you...and yes it's always a good idea not to leave your emal address in a post Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

George Comeron is about to win the lottery! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Craven Moorehead needs some cash.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ethel Miggins wants some money back from that oil deal that went sour.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My concern is that there is not a heavy emphasis right on the main page that scam relief is still a scam. If a sucker falls for it, comes here and doesnt see anything on the scam relief,may continue to go with it. Sad, but most people, present included, just severly abhor studying and researching. I think there should be a sticky concerning this in the forums, so at least somebody can see it.

I know i sound paranoid, bt the wisest thing to do when your domain name is in a scam, is to expect the best, like Tsnerdiot, but prepare for the worst.
I mean, it'd suck if something bad happens and big brother drops the hammer, and we kiss 419eater good by.

Know what i'm saying? And no, im not a cold war veteran.

But to end on a high note, it shows that we are making an impact with these sunzabitches.

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

chicagosyndicate wrote:
i just hope that some dont assume the letter is legit only by association of mention of this good site .

It's not unusual for scammers to include genuine weblinks in their emails, reports of aircrashes, etc.
At least this one may alert some potential victims to the fact it's a scam.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vaultdweller wrote:
<<<snipped>>>

I know i sound paranoid, bt the wisest thing to do when your domain name is in a scam, is to expect the best, like Tsnerdiot, but prepare for the worst.
I mean, it'd suck if something bad happens and big brother drops the hammer, and we kiss 419eater good by.

<<<snipped>>>

I think 'Eater management has these bases covered rather well Wink

As a friendly aside, our moderators are generally a jovial and tolerant group of people. Mocking them in a condescending manner probably isn't the best way forward Wink

sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who locked this thread? Since there is no post telling who locked it and why, I'm unlocking it for now.

@vaultdweller - please explain what this means.

Quote:
I know i sound paranoid, bt the wisest thing to do when your domain name is in a scam, is to expect the best, like Tsnerdiot, but prepare for the worst. I mean, it'd suck if something bad happens and big brother drops the hammer, and we kiss 419eater good by.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22

Last edited by sheboppe on Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Vaultdweller

This is a baiting site, what you seem to be referring to with your call to have recovery scams on here, is our sister site www.scamwarners.com, which you will find if you visit it, has a forum with numerous types and examples of recovery scams.

As another friendly aside, as mentioned above, the Moderators in here gain their status by knowing what to do, and when to do it, gybing at them when they give advice is not the best way of attracting attention

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've actually seen this format around for quite a while*. Nothing bad has happened.

* http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119502&highlight=visit+419eater

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:39 am; edited 3 times in total
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your comments everyone, but let's not attack vaultdweller. He needs to be given the chance to explain his statement, and I have asked him to do that. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Leaping to the defence of Vaultdweller, I don't think that he was actually calling TS an idiot.

Correct me if I am wrong Vaultdweller, but my take was that you were concerned that some lads might have access to our domain and could tamper with usernames as the least harmful thing, but create havoc and destruction of Eater as a worst case scenario....?

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba: given the nickname chosen, the implication seems clear to me. What we don't know is the rapport Vaultdweller has with TS. That could be a cute pet name used countless times in warm PM exchanges. Given that possibility, I agree with Sheboppe's advice (as usual), that it is best to let this get clarified before setting the squirrels loose.

edit: spelling

Last edited by luckey on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Colonel Anarchy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Overall, a highly creditable effort from a promising young author. In particular, we must applaud artistry as he writes:

Quote:
Note that you will receive your payment through (DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE}.

invites the reader to fill in the name of their own favourite diplomatic courier service, thereby opening the door to a deep, personal investment in the transaction which might otherwise be sorely lacking.
And who could be unmoved by:

Quote:
1) BY DIPLOMATICE COUIER SERVICE.
2) YOUR FULL NAME.
3) PHONE NUMBER.

At first blush, Question 1 may seem nonsensical. On reflection, however, it becomes clear that is offering us a delicate reminder that in a situation of infinity, we must constantly re-examine our preconceptions about the questions we ask as well as the answers we give. Highly recommended for all lovers of fine literature -- in fact, I have it on very good authority that has already been placed in contact with a professor from a major American university!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, for anyone wondering where their post went, I have split them off, back on topic now without any name calling, cheers.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic