SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do they need their passports to get to Abeche?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Mana-chan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, are you guys gonna tell Adamu the whole thing was a bait? Can you imagine how horribly he'd be pissed off if he realised the whole 100+ day trip was orchestrated by a fake church for your own amusement?

"I most inform you that your correspondence are well received, hence I must also warn you that your question is becoming very frustrating and it make's me sick because you are taken this to be a child's play"
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we don't usually burn lads.

On this occasion it would mean compromising and mothballing the church of TWAT. This would necessarily mean a lot of dropped baits and wasted resources.

however ... i would give my left leg to listen in to his burning. Twisted Evil

capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once they are inside Chad, do you suppose they still need passports to get to Abeche, if they aren't crossing any borders? I imagine there are checkpoints/bribe stations along the way, but I would think leaving Chad would be the only hard thing without a passport. ...but yeah, that guy holding their passports is pretty serious for them.

How would you guys go about targetting Okey once he sets up shop again with some fresh accounts? Can you scan for certain source IPs on your catcher accounts or something? Just curious... I doubt he uses his name on fresh baits.

What new direction would you take with him? TWAT seems used up once he figures out you guys were hijacking email from his buddies, assuming they are smart enough to piece that together. I wonder if he's too burned to ever travel again?

I think of that lad you had before, Kevin... he just kept going and going, over and over... but I think he worked in isolation and didn't socialize with other lads that could have intervened and told him how stupid he was. These guys seem pretty well socialized and CZ and ND seem a bit smarter and more wary. I'm guessing these guys will be difficult to rebait, at least to get on safari again.

Everyone shouldn't despair so quickly, the Adamu lads aren't home just yet... There's still lots that can happen to keep in them Chad a while longer. That's the beauty of Chad... if you can get them there, the misery level seems to escalate and take on a life all it's own.
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oops, wrong forum. How'd I do that?

New Super Church/Charity Form added in Album #2. 39 PAGES OF PURE TORTURE
Album 2. - PDF's and DOC's: My Great PDF Forms can be found here!

Email me at [email protected]
Please put EATER REQUEST in the Subject to dodge the STUPID Junk Filter.

Deuzer's Make-it-yourself WU Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself MG Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself Bank Transfer Form
pony
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moan moan bloody moan Rolling Eyes these guys need to be reminded of what a serious organisation TWAT is, & how the church officials have suffered in Chad too, someone had best tell them that this isn't vacation Wink

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to try calling them tonight as Eric, who is currently still stranded in Khach Khach because of the johnson rod situation. If he gives me even a tiny bit of shit about his situation, I'm going to freak out on him. You see, Dover just has to sit there and take it, but Hamdan and Eric had to walk 20 miles to that goat farmer's house and have been stuck there for days now. This could get ugly, but they need to get in line. Who the hell are they to start getting bitchy anyway? Are they ALREADY starting to lose faith in the lord's plan?

We do not plan on telling Adamu and Co. that they have been baited, but based on some of the things that Hamza told jojobean on the phone, and the silence we've been experiencing from both ND and CZ for the past couple of days, we have reason to believe that ND has found the bait already. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We don't care about the money. We are more concerned for our well being.
Of course he's lying through his teeth like any good mugu, but only for now. If they somehow manage to get as far as Abeche, then in a month or so that statement may begin to have a slight ring of truth to it Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
I'm going to try calling them tonight as Eric,

If you can, please record this. I would love to hear Miracle's voice when he talks about his passport situation.

So they went from Cameroon to Chad, and their Cameroon driver (aka "The Hand #2") is with them in Chad while he is holding their passports?

I had a sort of bad day at work and this bait makes me feel so much better. It's nice to come home and giggle at these idiots Smile

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Redshoes just patched me through and I talked with them as Eric. The driver is giving them until tomorrow before taking them to the police! I reassured them that everything is fine, but if the driver starts to seem like he's going to take them to the police they need to run away.

I'll post the call later. Sorry, but I'm late already.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't make you all wait 7 hours for this:

http://media.putfile.com/Miracle-Under-Siege

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, we wouldn't want that to happen at all (being arrested) . . . not at all.

Twisted Evil

Wow, I wouldn't want to run into Andrew in a dark alley. Shocked

Their driver is going to be pissed tomorrow! Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to try to get the driver's personal number. We may all be sporting a couple of new badges this week. Smile

Not our fault.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Exactly. Just a series of unfortunate events.

Aliena
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having an attack of morals.. so shoot me! Laughing

Can someone put me outta my misery and explain how/why Charles and Miracle came into being involved in this "series of unfortunate events"? What was their background.. what was the original scam they were trying to set up?

I want to be 100% risky free and clear that I understand exactly whats going on if I'm ever to meekly follow behind in the footsteps of the Gods here.

Isn't there a "I'm not worthy" icon on this forum? Embarassed
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They're in the situation they're in now for the same reason any other TWAT ends up there. They are in N'Djamena trying to steal 200k USD from the church. We don't have their original format, just some lad to lad communication that jojobean has gathered with one of his fake lad characters. They came to us, obviously as a result of one of the thousands of ASEMs that went out to lads.

We can certainly assure you that these are scammers.

Edit: FYI - Charles and Miracle are the same lad. The other one is named Andrew.

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
They came to us....
Naiveity of the <strike>worst</strike> best kind Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I said, "It's not our fault.", and I'm sticking to it. Laughing

Aliena
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Morals attack now fully under control.. and as a token of my appreciation I declare that "I believe in miracles". Laughing
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And just in case anyone is wondering, it takes me about 1-2,000 ASEMs to get just one that'll go as far as to fill out and return a form. I think Jojo and the Professor should play the lottery because the odds of getting a lad to do as much as these have done requires an incredible amount of luck and skill. happy crowd

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think Jojo and the Professor should play the lottery...

Although YW doesn't post too much about all of this, his name certainly belongs in that sentence. Not only did he develop the TWAT church itself with Big Worm, he's always right there in the chat strategy sessions throwing out his creepy, evil ideas for the lads. If it weren't for him, none of this would be happening.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may need to join one of those sessions sometime, perhaps some of the dementedness can wear off on me. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately you are either born that way or not. Bastardness is purely genetic Laughing

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Bangbang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<<Professor, Great call. I don't think either one of the lads understood what you were trying to convey to them about getting away from the driver.

I would be willing to bet by tomorrow afternoon Miracle and company may be wishing they had gotten into the porn industry instead of TWAT Laughing

If I remember correctly aren't Adamu and the Leg Without Papers and Passports ?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All that are involved in this bait.......not only are you dedicated to seeing it through to the end....You are incredibly patient with all of those that don't bother to read back a bit and see for themselves what "scammers " you're REALLY dealing with.

Thanks !
Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic