SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Okey will pass Miracle on his way back? Laughing

And hopefully ND won't be very happy with him when Okey returns. Can you imagine that reunion? Laughing

It really has worked out well that just as Okey and the leg's journey is ending, another lad and his brother have taken up the torch of TWAT in Chad.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No matter how you slice this safari, it has been a success all around. This is my 3rd set of lads that have made it to Abeche and by far, the most entertaining.

A huge thanks must go out to the MANY baiters that have been involved with this one. On behalf of Jojo, Professor So and So and myself, I would like to thank...

Freddie Fuddpucker
Mami
Big Worm
419Weasel
Crimson Sapian
Redshoes17
Skinner
TheGreatOok
John Johnson
BRUIN
Dutchbait
The Man
Gomer Pyle
Inspector Gadget
Bearkat
Callum
Rodus
Bohigal
Juan
Benjamin Bunny
JMRazor
Worf
Dr Stephan Williams
Rootuser
Jayhawk
Dog Dine
Ginger Head
Paranoid
Connie Lynn Gus
LaBrea
And anyone else that I was stupid enough to forget.

Great job to all of you!

EDIT~ If I forgot anyone, please let me know because I want to add your name to the credits when we publish this thing (which should be done in about 3-4 weeks).

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to congratulate you all and to say thank you for months of laughs. okey and the leg really suffered thats for sure...and anyway as one door closes another one opens - enter Miracle

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Job, Everyone! Very Happy clapping clapping clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing accomplishment to all who worked on this awesome bait!!! You can just imagine what a village idiot Okey will be when he does get home, I bet he will get laughed out of town Laughing Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations to all participants on an outstanding project with Adamu and the Leg.

Along with many new posters, I have been enthralled by events, and the associated education in the rites and folklore around scams, lads, magas and mugus, dollar chopping, technology, Western Union and social engineering skills.

It is always a privilege to watch masters at work, whatever the discipline, and I salute you all.

And I'm hooked. I'm here at least once a day now...
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't leave too quickly... I sincerely hope that Adamu's mentees (Miracle and Andrew) will not disappoint. Personally, I find it hard to believe that any lad could provide the same level of satisfaction as Stinky and the Leg, but who knows? I never thought we could get someone on safari to hell for 100 days either.

Edited per BW's catch.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a sad day indeed. If you ever read this someday, Adamu - Thanks for the laughs you worthless TWAT!! If you would have stayed one more day you would have met Dover. Smile

I have a lot of faith in Miracle. He just needs to be massaged a bit while he's settling in to his new country. Jojo just tried calling but couldn't get through. I don't think they're in any position to hurry home just yet.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any possibility of contacting Stinky and the Gimp when the return to Lagos? Some sort of customer satisfaction survey, so to speak? Perhaps a crusading reporter looking into rumors of massive financial fraud and abuse of members by the mind-controlling TWAT cult?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Aliena
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:

EDIT~ If I forgot anyone, please let me know because I want to add your name to the credits when we publish this thing (which should be done in about 3-4 weeks).

I want my name on there.. for sheer dedication in reading this thread religiously and for dragging out my cauldron onto the camp fire each and every night to offer secret and magical prayers to the Gods for it to run forever.

Thank you.

PS. What percentage of the royalties should I expect? Very Happy
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful safari, guys!!!

This is just an amazing feat when you think of it: these guys journey hundreds of miles, endure primitive conditions, remain cut off from the rest of the world!
You totally altered their reality, allowing them to become voluntary "lab rats" .

Their greed led them to endure hardships that they probably only heard about in stories from their great-grandparents, until now!

You have truly given them an education, it would be interesting to see if/how this affects their lives-
Do they simply become more effective scammers, or will they pause to give thought about why they ended up in Chad?

This is truly one of the satisfying parts of baiting- putting the criminals in the shoes of their victims Twisted Evil

Maybe they will become better for it..... Question

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All good things must come to an end. Sad But that was such an epic bait that it will live on forever as a baiter tour de force. Great work, guys!

And, best of all, even though Adamu is finished, his successor is already giving us all great entertainment. The king is dead, long live the king! Very Happy

How long will you wait after Adamu gets home before you rebait him? Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip

Last edited by Juan Freizwidatt on Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We imagine he'll probably sleep for about 30 days. After he wakes up and the malaria treatment is over, he'll probably be able to remove the IV long enough to make it over to the cafe. I hope everyone there gives him a round of applause, and I hope the sound of clapping forever reminds him of nearby gunshots.

If we see ANY activity going on from the Adamu Lawal account (there are still three readnotify e-mails unread), it's SO on. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aliena wrote:
PS. What percentage of the royalties should I expect? Very Happy

You can get 100% of what I made. Laughing

Adamu already has some baiters emails awaiting him when he gets home. Hopefully he bites. I have a feeling, he is going to take some time off. I don't know why though, he just had a 100 day vacation.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Don't leave too quickly... I sincerely hope that Adamu's mentors (Miracle and Andrew) will not disappoint.

Thats Adamu's mentees. Stinky and the Leg have set the bar pretty high. It's going to take a Miracle to top this bait Laughing

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EDIT - moved to the CONTEST THREAD.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip

Last edited by Juan Freizwidatt on Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll start the movie contest right now. Juan, yours can be the first entry. Just because they're traveling home doesn't mean we can't have a few more laughs. Smile

I'm sure the conversations on that trip are very amusing.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have fun, everyone! http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1177962#1177962

PotatoPuff
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wanted to congratulate everyone involved in this awesome safari. Way to go!

clapping happy crowd clapping
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel like I'm in mourning already for Adamu and the Leg. Jolly Roger <<< closest I could get to a black armband.

Somehow, knowing Jojo's liking for re-baiting (refer to poor ol' multiple tattoo boy), I don't think it's the last we'll ever hear of Stinky. Although he might have had chance for a shower and a change of clothes so we'll have to think of a new nickname for him.

Anyway, time to refresh the tub of popcorn and sit back to see what joy our new little bundle of Miracle brings!!! jump_4_joy

pony pony pony
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Epic bait!

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I just had one of the funniest conversations I have ever had. Not just with a lad; ever. I had to take the phone away multiple times because I was laughing so hard.

Things are not going well for Miracle. Apparently, he ran into Cameroon's version of the Hand. He told me that the border between Nigeria and Chad is really bad right now (good news for Okey). So, he said that they had to go down into Cameroon. This caused unexpected expenses. He said the border crossing was much more costly than anticipated. Anyway, they found a driver Laughing in Cameroon who would carry them across to Ndjamena. This was also an unexpected expense. They rented this driver for $400. He kept on about how LONG of a journey it was. He told me that he had been out there 6 days! That made me laugh, considering today is Adamu's 100 day anniversary. They have not eaten since they got there. They took absolutely NO extra clothes. No luggage at all. He was worried that they would have no place to sleep.

Well, he is apparently pissed at Dover's incompetence. Of course, at this stage, Dover is an angel. He is going to PERSONALLY go down to the Western Union office and send the money himself. I simply requested that he send a scanned copy of his passport, so I could show the WU officers. He went ballistic. I have never been lectured like this before. He was telling me that I am not doing a good job of getting this mission completed. I am asking for trivial things such as passport scans. He went crazy and told me I am causing him unnecessary expenses.

The best part is this... he said if he is to get his passport scan, he has to ask the driver to come with him to the cafe. I asked why. He said that the driver has taken their passports until they can repay him. BWHAHAHAHAAHAH! So, even if they turn tail and run, they cannot go far. They are SCREWED.

He said, "We don't care about the money. We are more concerned for our well being. We need to have someone come pick us up. The money is just to pay for our debts. We have no place to rest. There will be no place to lay our heads tonight."

He continued to tell me how dedicated they are and how we dropped the ball. He questioned how our organization can only have one car. And he also asked why I didn't send the plane there. These were things I just had to ramble on about non-sensically. Dover just set back and took his lecture. It's not time to begin slapping yet. I oblige, for now. Twisted Evil

Goat

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hahahhahaha...too funny - its going like clockwork - he thinks hes unhappy now he aint seen nothing yet Very Happy

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a little bitch. Hopefully he will be resourceful enough to get the passports back though, otherwise there is no way that these dolts are going to make it to Abeche.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Or anywhere else.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic