SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds very logical, thomas-the-tank. I believe it applies to teaching of any sort. Try to anticipate the things your conversationist ought to find difficult. Empathy with lads, boohah, but as these successful examples show, it makes people travel and, moreover, it´s fun to read. That´s why I initially got caught...thinking what would motivate people doing things they normally would not like to do...I believe this is what most people envy in a successful bait...this and the perseverance, which is so difficult in the early stages of a bait and in general with this kind of scumbags...
Just imagine what kind of high life they must have had in Lagos and now, what has greed brought them to! Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What type of scams were Charles and his brother running, btw?

We actually have never received their format as they came to us. We don't even know how they found us. Jojobean has been baiting them with one of his lad characters trying to get a maga list from the lads just to make sure we've got real lads here.

Yep, they're lads alright.

These guys really are a miracle. They came to us out of nowhere, and I think jojo e-mailed them a few times over the course of a week and chatted with them once. Outside of that and a few phone calls, they required zero effort on our part.

Who the hell just trades a few e-mails with some unknown person and then borrows money to travel 750 miles or so to end up broke in a war-torn country? It blows my mind. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Patri0t
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can this bait be published on the stories section? I think it is well deserved.

Tangent
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Add me to the list of people who have signed up because of this thread.

Very Happy

It cracks me up whenever I think of this thread--turning criminals into the penniless!!!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Professor. They emailed me too and I think they must have got one of our mass mails and then responded with their new "church address". It was really wierd to me and I couldn't get my head wrapped around what was going on. All I can say is they came in hot and heavy as if Abeche was their destination all along. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^T.W.A.T. moves in mysterious ways... Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Patri0t wrote:
Can this bait be published on the stories section? I think it is well deserved.

It will be, when they're done. I'm looking foward to the slimmed-down, mere-5000 pages version.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
This just sent from Dover:

The last I heard from Eric was that the johnson rod on the vehicle broke and they were waiting on a replacement part to be delivered from Abeche.

I was told that if I ever had problems with my "johnson rod", I would have to take a little blue pill. How do you fix a "johnson rod" on a vehicle???

Edit to fix quote code error. -- JF
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to, um, loosen the nuts first.

Quote:
...to clear our bill with the driver who offset our bills here with immigrations and his transport fees

These drivers sure know how to pick 'em huh? Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009

Last edited by callum on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just have to tell you --

I was visiting friends yesterday and regaling them with the saga of Stinky and the Leg.When I said the lads were streded in Abeche, my friends nearly fell off their chairs laughing. You may acquire some new readers - they asked me where I was finding this stuff.
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
Who the hell just trades a few e-mails with some unknown person and then borrows money to travel 750 miles or so to end up broke in a war-torn country? It blows my mind. Laughing

It sure does Prof, I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times....

[shaking head in stark amazement]Those Crazy Lads [/shaking head in stark amazement]

Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the boys just checked their e-mail but haven't responded yet. I'll edit this post when something comes through, but I had to post this. This is hands down the funniest location I have ever seen readnotify give:

Quote:
Moundou, No Region, Chad (86% likelihood)

Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, they're only 300miles or so south of N'Djamena. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Who the hell just trades a few e-mails with some unknown person and then ....

..(Lad).. borrows money to travel 750 miles or so to end up broke in a war-torn country

...or...

..(scam victim).. sends money to a scammer in a foreign country

That's what great baits like this do, turns Lads into victims of their own greed, the perfect turn-around, the epitome of what we can all aim for with our different modalities.... Twisted Evil

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maggiemay wrote:
I can picture all 3 of you in a hot tub with ice cold beers sharing your journey breakdown stories Laughing

Confused Arrow puke

Please try to picture something better.

Well, I gave him a quick call from Dover. Sorry, I cannot record, but I thought it was very important to call at this time, because Rev Dover would definitely call at this time. I got a very urgent email from them, sent to Dover with Hamdan/Eric copied. (IP: 193.251.147.244)

Quote:
Dear Reverend Benjamin Dover,

We are right inside the Western Union Agency where you send the money but they said that you have to instruct the sender to unblock the money to enable them access and pay out.

Please, call the western union center from where you sent the money and ask them to instruct the western union agency here to release the money you sent to Andrew Ezekiel Omezi.

We are still waiting stranded at the Western Union till this moment. No body is comming to pick us, money is not given to us, we are still puting on same clothes since 6 days we left home, no food to eat yet. I hope you will consider this urgency.

We are waiting for your immediate action and you call us back urgent on ph; +235 XXXXXXXX

Andrew Ezekiel and Miracle Charles Ndubuisi

Anyway, the phone call went as such...

Quote:
Hey, this is Dover. I see you have some problems with the transfer. We are not sure what the deal is. But our accounting department is looking into it. Please bear with us. Have fun!

Twas a very short conversation. Less than 5 minutes. However, he was very happy to speak to me. He complained that if I didn't get back to him within the next hour or so, there would be much trouble because of the time difference. WU would be closing VERY soon and he has no money to lodge. He would have to sleep outside.

I absolutely love that they are already endebted to a driver. That's just hysterical to me.

We need to work diligently to get them to Abeche from this point. I think we need to get another transfer from TWAT accounting out to Abeche soon.

Eric is about to email him with some news of hope. However, this will soon be crushed by the news of Hamdan's sick daughter, back in Abeche.

EDIT:

Quote:
Hi Miracle-

This is Eric. I want you to know that we are making some progress on getting the vehicle fixed. We really encountered some bad weather yesterday, but that is no problem now. Anyway, before tomorrow we should be out there to pick you up. I hope all is well. Please keep in touch with us and Ben.

Thanks,.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You haven't played the "Oh, sorry I didn't know about the Chadian WU $1k/day rule" card yet... that should be worth a couple days. I assume that same rule would be in place in Ndjemena. Tell him to ask the WU guy there to verify it's true, that should comfort him to know you were really trying and it was a just simple misunderstanding.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is why it is cool to bait as part of a team. Over the long, three day weekend, I did not even look at a computer much less give our TWATs a single thought. I turn on the computer today to see that Adamu's rescuers are already sleeping outside. Too funny.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo - I know not a pretty picture.

Has anything been heard from Okey? hes probably still waiting for Dover to arrive Laughing

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, Okey is really quiet. We should probably call him and tell him that help is on the way.

EDIT: Do you realize that today is Okey's 100th (14th week) day away from home? He left on March 29th. He landed in Ndjamena on April 1st. How appropriate. I also think that it is a bit of foreshadowing that Mircale's first night outside in Ndjamena is going to be on Okey's anniversary. It's almost spooky how well these things line up. Let's celebrate! Everyone have 5 or 6 pieces of cake for Okey!

happy crowd

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
the lads deserve a celebration!! tepid, urine tainted, viral water for everyone!

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow 100 days incredible... rice and stew everyone??

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll celebrate the 100th day with a big pizza, with extra meat. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr.Eric;

If we collect the money from Western Union here, we shall lodge in a Hotel here in NDjamena and wait for you. But, the money sent to us to pick up here, the sender blocked the money. We have asked Reverend Benjamin to tell the sender (xxxxx) there to call western union over there to unblock the money and ask western union here to release the money to us as sent so that we can get ourselve together and wait for you since you are not comming immediately (if he only knew...).

This should be done immediately and call us back so that we can pick the money up before western union here closes.

We are waiting over here at NDjamena since yesterday for you. call back to tell us that the money is ready for us to pick.

With Kind Regards,
Miracle Charles Ndubuisi and Andrew Ezekiel
From; NDjamena Laughing (Nice touch Miracle!)
Phone; XXXXXXXX

cc'Reverend Benjamin Dover

EDIT: To the accounting office:

Quote:
The TWAT Accounts Office,

We have received your email. It does not take more that 10 Munites to get the problem resolved then you call us back to notify us immediately as we are stranded here in NDjamena since yesterday.

We are waiting for your urgent cooperations before the western union here closes.

With kindest regards;
Miracl Charle Ndubuisi and Andrew Ezekiel Omezi

To which I respond:

Quote:
Again, we are trying very hard to get this resolved. There seems to be a problem with getting transfers sent to Ndjamena Chad. There are many political problems in the city now. We are working all day on this.

Mod edit - edited to xxxxx out Redshoes's baiting name at their request, as you were offline - SP

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Okey and leg are on their way back to Nigeria. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I got a weird IP in the readnotify account earlier. It was similar, but not exactly the same as the Ndjamena IP from before. Anyway, I decided to call Hamza. Apparently, they made phone contact back home and they spoke with someone and got money sent to them. So, the saga is ending with Adamu. It is truly a shame that they could not meet up with the new Miracle we have before us. Today is a sad day indeed. However, we must hold up our heads, for we know that they will be gone for more than 100 days total. This is a milestone in my opinion. My second longest safari, in terms of time. Let us hope that as Okey passes the torch onto Mircale, that he will take the calling of the TWAT seriously.

Goat

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hold your quivering chins high, Jojo. This has been a magnificent safari.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic